The Newcago Court

Quiver

And that thread is rapidly approaching 100 pages, at which point we'll probably have to start another thread. That, or 150 pages.

I still think we should have our own sub-forum. "Question 3" will be... let me count... the seventh thread connected to the Oregonverse. And that number is planned to only grow. :o

But alas, we are off topic. Welcome back lwd, and I'll be sure to bring ponies and waffles to the ball!

Not to mention me, and Princess Delightful, and my arch nemesis, and the mods and admins :)  In short, all the really important people aren't B)

I don't think you quite understand. Everyone important is now a Pony.

This just means that you Aren't important. And before you say otherwise, know that we have the Lord Ruler on our side.

Except Kobold is no longer TLR.

Also, I would like to apologize. Somebody saw my RP on these last two pages as arrogant and Mean-spirited, they sent a PM, complaining about it. That was not my Intention. I saw it more as neighborly needling the other guilds. You guys do have an Impressive Achievment as the second longest thread. Good job.

*face darkens, looks down* "Yes indeed I once was a Feathertip. But I have since become Featherless. While I will always respect and revere the lady Feather, if my help is ever needed she can of course call upon me, but I no longer feel my place is among the Featherblades. My loyalty now belongs to the Outsider and my own conscience." *bows*

Edited by lwd24era