AonEne

Rob was about to nod and throw Shana onto his back but she didn’t seem happy at the idea. So they all asked him to bury the bodies. That was good. He was reliable. “You should step back,” he informed them, then laid his palm said flat against the floor next to the bodies. Thumping both palms against the stone, the stone around the bodies seemed to liquify and the bodies sunk into the rippling material.

Another thump, and the stone hardened. It was almost like nothing had happened, though some of the painted aspects on the stone were wonky and curved from being turned to liquids. “I think we’re good,” he said, stepping back.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Great!” Ben said, happy that the evidence had been hidden. “Should we head back to Doc’s now?”

“Sure,” Rob said. “Does anybody want a piggy-back ride? I can handle two.” He coukd actually handle three at a time, but he didn’t want to brag.

Just now, I think I am here. said:

“Sure,” Rob said. “Does anybody want a piggy-back ride? I can handle two.” He coukd actually handle three at a time, but he didn’t want to brag.

“Er, I’m good, thanks,” Ben said, wondering why Rob liked piggy back rides so much. He set off in the direction of Doc’s house.

Can I change it to have Ben living at Doc’s instead of just hanging out there?

Shana followed them, concentrated on taking a step after the other. How Rob had disposed of the bodies was impressive, maybe one day, when she'd spoken more oaths she was more useful as well. She was tired, maybe she would shower and then swim a bit - . The pool, her homework. She'd forgotten about that.

"Ben? Uhm, do you think we could take a look at these maths problems I showed you? I need to have at least a part of it for tomorrow, not even speaking about that test."

@Lunamor

Gahh, timezones. So annoying when everyone posts when I'm asleep. :P

Draug dismissed his Shardblade.

These people were Radiants, it was clear to see. He'd found- more or less- what he'd been looking for.

So why did he feel so apprehensive?

He walked over to the oldest among them, the one that looked to be in charge. "Pardon me, sir, but..." He gestured hopelessly. "...who are you?"

@Dr. Dapper

5 hours ago, Sorana said:

Shana followed them, concentrated on taking a step after the other. How Rob had disposed of the bodies was impressive, maybe one day, when she'd spoken more oaths she was more useful as well. She was tired, maybe she would shower and then swim a bit - . The pool, her homework. She'd forgotten about that.

"Ben? Uhm, do you think we could take a look at these maths problems I showed you? I need to have at least a part of it for tomorrow, not even speaking about that test."

@Lunamor

“Of course!” He looked at Shana again, concerned. She seemed to be going slower than usual and was still wavering a bit. “Are you sure you are ok?”

I do not know

Andrew ignored Rob. "There is a new one. One that claimed winds. He looks a bit nervous.

And now excuse me from your great conversation, I need to talk with Drupadh."

He picked his "phone" and tapped "1" button twice.

"Hi, Drupadh, you know what? Voidbringer. Four of them actually. And one very interesting book about ant societies around the..."

Andrew continued in his conversation oblivious to the rest of the world.

"... a sunrise? You have to send me the picture. I wish I could pay you a visit but Hymalaya is far from here."

"Yes, I know you are too busy... Back to the important thing. These ant-slavers are three times..."

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

Draug dismissed his Shardblade.

These people were Radiants, it was clear to see. He'd found- more or less- what he'd been looking for.

So why did he feel so apprehensive?

He walked over to the oldest among them, the one that looked to be in charge. "Pardon me, sir, but..." He gestured hopelessly. "...who are you?"

@Dr. Dapper

Doc smiled at the kid

"Well, " he said softly, "they're the youngest Radiants in the city. Or on the west coast for that matter. I found them, took them in." 

He held out his hand 

"Dr. James Deovan. Everyone calls me Doc."

"And I," added Leona, "am Leona. I'm an Elsecaller. Basically means I can lock myself in the Cognitive realm and make things into cake." 

"Welcome to the Knights Next Door."

I'm back. For a bit. Maybe an hour or two. 

Also, I made the google doc. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c4hXeh4gXQZomwxxdFR379y8iWiW6p5DGDBnF2B79sM/edit#

@Dr. Dapper @xinoehp512

Edited by BookishOcelot

Molan walked through the mansion. "Fractal? I know you weren't just floating around my head for hours on end. Where is everybody?"

Fractal buzzed. "Most of the people here are arguing with Jordan. However, everyone else went to go find and fight a Voidbringer spotted in the park.

Memories of red lightning, a Shardblade forming, and burned-out eyes flashed in front of Molan. He summoned his Sharddagger, squeezing the handle like a weaponized stress ball. He shuddered, even though he was wearing a hoodie with the Lightweaver glyph on it. 

Are you ready to fight them? Speak those truths? Fractal's voice came to his mind as he dismissed the Blade.

Molan didn't speak as he went out to try to find them. Fractal planted herself on his back, a strange design on the back of a hoodie being less suspicious than a floating ball of lines or a sword. Then again, maybe he could claim cosplay?

Help me out guys, I'm having trouble grasping the story. Also, I have an idea for Molan's 4th Ideal.

My Andrew spotted voidbringers. We "fought" them. That was written very chaotically. We got rid of the bodies. Cops are on the way but nobody is escaping except Andrew and maybe Rob. Most of lads live by B-smith "Doc". At home is insufferable S-breaker and as insufferable D-bringer. They argue and do stoopid chullthings. Others home stayers do relatively nothing. My T-watcher has an anthill in a jar and the new book about ants

I finally made my character, after days of arduous laziness.

Spoiler

Name: Dean Maxwell

Spren: Idina

Appearance: Has light green eyes, tall and wiry(about 5’11”), Caucasian, auburn hair, wears a gray sweatshirt and skinny jeans most of the time.

Personality: Dean is very shy and introverted, but can carry a conversation when he feels comfortable around the person/people he’s talking to. He has a great sense of humor, which he uses to cheer up his sister over video calls. He loves his dog, a young Shihtzu named Finch, and takes him everywhere he goes, even class. He also prefers a nice salad to pizza. He plays video games and racquetball, is an avid reader, and also enjoys programming.

Radiant Status: Third Ideal Elsecaller, Shardblade manifests as a staff.

Background: Dean was diagnosed with epilepsy when he was seven years old. Being in brightly-lit spaces has always been uncomfortable for him, and he tries to avoid direct confrontations, specifically when involving Stormlight. He lost his father in a drunk-driving accident when he was 13, and since then has been working on the side in addition to his mother’s teaching job, trying to provide for his mother and sister. Epilepsy has been a constant struggle for him, but he’s relatively fine if he takes his medication. His spren Idina came to him just after his father died, when he fell into deep depression.

Abilities: Skilled with computers, fast reflexes, can write a killer essay.

Where should I start?

Edited by Jaywalk