The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

15 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

John breathed, and stared sadly at the empty glass. He hoped Luna had more. At least John had plenty of money.

"Refill please? And could you put more drink mix in this time?"

“Certainly. I warn you though, this powder, he is very strong. Lots of sugar.”

Luna gave him a refill with about 1/2 more powder, setting it down carefully.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Certainly. I warn you though, this powder, he is very strong. Lots of sugar.”

Luna gave him a refill with about 1/2 more powder, setting it down carefully.

John breathed again, and was about to ask for another refill when a beep sounded in the room. A screen appeared in front of him, and said softly; "WARNING: RED 40 LEVALS RISING"

"I think I have had enough," John said, waving and making the screen disappear. "It's almost lunch time. Could I have a hamburger?" John slowly said that last word, trying to say it correctly. He hoped that he wouldn't be kicked out for eating to much. As long as he payed, he figured he would probably stay.

Just now, John Flamesinger said:

John breathed again, and was about to ask for another refill when a beep sounded in the room. A screen appeared in front of him, and said softly; "WARNING: RED 40 LEVALS RISING"

"I think I have had enough," John said, waving and making the screen disappear. "It's almost lunch time. Could I have a hamburger?" John slowly said that last word, trying to say it correctly. He hoped that he wouldn't be kicked out for eating to much. As long as he payed, he figured he would probably stay.

Uh oh, can’t have those levals get too high ;)

“Sure. Any condiments?”

Luna took out a notepad.

10 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

"No thanks. Could I have cheddar on that... please..." John realized his burger was forgotten in the face of a larger threat.

“Apologies for the delay, I will be with you in just a moment!”

Lunamor called over his shoulder to John.

10 hours ago, RayOfSunshine said:

He hiccuped, and pulled out a shot glass. "Wanna share?"

“No!”

Lunamor confiscated the shot glass. He then looked at it in confusion, holding it up to the light.

”Besides, this cup, he is so tiny! Would take forever to finish a bottle this way.”

Lunamor still hasn’t quite grasped the concept of shot glasses yet :P

1 minute ago, John Flamesinger said:

*Explosion happens outside restaurant and chasmfiend goes flying*

*Re awakens the thread*

"I would like a cheeseburger, no sauces, with only lettace and tomatoes please." John glanced outside. "I hope no one gets hurt."

Lunamor snapped his fingers and Lopen appeared, wearing a waiter’s outfit. 

“Due to whatever the storms is happening outside, I will be enlisting Lopen’s help in serving you today.”

Lopen rushed off to the kitchen to make what was hopefully a cheeseburger and Lunamor stormed outside.

John got out his special shoe and got out a pen so that Lopen could sign it.

------------

Many Miles away, on Earth, two people are cloud watching.

"That's a giraffe!"

"That's an elephant!"

"That one looks like a mushroom!"

A blast wave from a Type 64 Gathen Nuke destroys the planet, leveling this version of Earth. Meanwhile, the blast wave travels through space and time until it reaches Roshar.

A chasmfiend crawls out of the Shattered Plains onto a plateau, preparing to make a chrysalis. It looks up in shock as a blast wave travels across the plains, days early for a highstorm. It gets blown away, along with:

A shoe.

Another shoe.

Yet another shoe.

A shoe that says, 'I'm not a shoe'

3 turtle doves

2 pounds of garbage

And a partridge no longer in a tree.

6 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

John got out his special shoe and got out a pen so that Lopen could sign it.

------------

Many Miles away, on Earth, two people are cloud watching.

"That's a giraffe!"

"That's an elephant!"

"That one looks like a mushroom!"

A blast wave from a Type 64 Gathen Nuke destroys the planet, leveling this version of Earth. Meanwhile, the blast wave travels through space and time until it reaches Roshar.

A chasmfiend crawls out of the Shattered Plains onto a plateau, preparing to make a chrysalis. It looks up in shock as a blast wave travels across the plains, days early for a highstorm. It gets blown away, along with:

A shoe.

Another shoe.

Yet another shoe.

A shoe that says, 'I'm not a shoe'

3 turtle doves

2 pounds of garbage

And a partridge no longer in a tree.

Lopen writes “LOPEN WAS HERE,” on the shoe.

————————————

Lunamor stares in shock at the chasmfiend, bats away all 4 shoes, throws the doves at a nearby wedding, moves the garbage to that knockoff cafe down the street, and puts the partridge back into a pear tree. He wonders at how all this stuff managed to blow up 30 levels of the giant stone tower.