The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

“Yes please! I believe that’s just the kind of delicacy that will go well with our syrup and waffles and pancakes.” said A.C. I wonder what’s taking Truthless so long. Also, I should probably do something with my Vegan Cafe soon. Isn’t a manager supposed to oversee and encourage their employees? Nah, I’m pretty sure that’s their job. 

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

12 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Truthless was still waiting for Lunamor to respond, and his arms were getting tired from holding out the book out in front of Lunamor for more than a few hours.

@Lunamor:P

17 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

“Got it,” Truthless said, wondering how he was going to write a story in less than an hour. Then, suddenly, he had an idea. He pulled out a multitude of pens, pencils, quills, and other such writing devices, and a strangely blank book. “Write a book!” Truthless Commanded the pens, which immediately set to work. He had some ideas swirling around in his head, giving the writing tools the perfect idea of what to write. A couple of minutes later, a thick book was written, titled “The Happy Inquisitor: A Story of Success.” “Will this work?” Truthless asked. “It’s over 2,000 pages long!!”

Lunamor apologized for the delay, then carefully took the giant book from Truthless’s hands. “This book... he is amazing!” he proclaimed, flipping through the pages. “Such detail, such character development! How the storms did you manage to write such a book in such a short amount of time?”

“Oh,” Truthless said, waving a hand flippantly, “it was nothing really. It was merely a matter of Breath, which I fortunately have plenty of. You see, there was this one time I met with Endowment herself, in all of her majesty. I spoke with her on many things, gained her favor, and in return, she gave me many, many Breaths, different from the regular kind. I can use it on stuff like this, so long as I have the ideas in my head. I always have around 50 pencils and a blank book on me, for occasions such as these, where I need to write a book in a very limited amount of time. It happens more often than you’d think. Now, how bout’ that syrup? And waffles?”

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

“Ah, yes, those. Just a moment, please.” Lunamor carefully set down the book, then shuffled to a storage room and returned balancing several very tall stacks of waffles and syrup (now labeled). “Here you are. Would you like some to go bags?”

Edited by Lunamor

“Yes please! Perhaps a cart too, if you have one! Now if you’ll excuse me for a moment...” Truthless said, sticking his head out of the kitchen. “HEY AC! WE GOT THE SYRUP!! AND THE WAFFLES!!! Lunamor,” Truthless said, turning back into the kitchen, “I don’t suppose a limerick would get us the yoda and assassain in white waffles, would it?”

Lunamor gave Truthless a flat look. “No. And I think that I actually do have a cart...” He retrieved one of their unused ones from the back. “If it is at all possible, I would prefer it if you returned this cart once you are finished with it. We only have so many.”

Lunamor shook his head, then went out back to the very convenient yet totally realistic field of magical emotion trees that THI just happened to have and began harvesting some more syrup.

Edited by Lunamor

A.C. came out of the bathroom just as Truthless rolled through the kitchen doors with his cart full of waffles and syrup. "Nice! You got it! Hope the stuff wasn't too expensive. Hey but before we go I gotta finish bargaining with this pastry chef. He has quite the selection of deserts, but I can't decide which kind I like best!" A.C. sat in one of the chairs with a loud "humph".

@Doomstick

5 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

A.C. hit his face with the palm of his hand. "Ok then. What can you make? I've gotta walk away with at least one of your famous pastries."

I have a metallic arts dessert course, do you want physical, mental, temporal, enhancement, basic, higher or full?

3 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Truthless wheeled all of the delicacies to his semi-truck, where loads it all up. It barely fit. He went back inside with the cart, and gave it to Lunamor. 

“Here ya go! Have a nice day!”

Lunamor happily accepts the cart and wheels it out back, where he uses it to push around buckets of syrup.