In 300+ Years...

Zephrun’s Imperium

20 hours ago, SwordNimiForPresident said:

I forgot to add something Marsh could have bee doing all this time so here it is.

Hang around graveyards at night and scare the rust out of rebellious teenagers.

Hmm, isn't there a "broadsheet" column in Alloy of Law about "Ironeyes sightings on the rise"?

Reports are flooding the city: sightings of Ironeyes himself. When Death stalks the streets of Elendel, how can you know that you are safe? Printed here are sixteen tips proven to keep Ironeyes from your home.

It'd be even funnier if that wasn't just ad copy hyperbole, and Marsh has made a list of 16 things he'll play along with and pretend he's repelled by. "Noooo! You have 16 marewill flowers circling the crown of a black Derby hat! How did you KNOWWWWW?"

9 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Can he redo the Eragon and Percy Jackson movies? I think a lot of people would appreciate that. 

9 hours ago, Arith Matic said:

Amen

Let's throw in the Twilight movies while we're at it.

• 4 months later...

Bring back the bold!

*cough* necro a thread

Solve all of the Brain Game games on the first try (guess what I’m watching right now)

Write his own books, and create a universe in-world called the Cosmo

Get 9.9 with every character in SSBU in classic mode

CREATE A COSMERE VERSION OF SUPER SMASH BROS

Learn how to play the ukelele, then freak people out by walking down the streets during the night while playing it

Find more atium, so he can live even longer!

Find a cure to hemalurgy

Come to Earth

Then proceed to baffle all known science

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2019 at 11:51 AM, Truthwatcher_17.5 said:

Be a kindly old friend to blind children 

I can just picture some blind kid walking home and telling their parents “this is my friend Marsh!” And his parents will say “I thought he was just imaginary! You’re actually friends with death! Gah!”

56 minutes ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

I can just picture some blind kid walking home and telling their parents “this is my friend Marsh!” And his parents will say “I thought he was just imaginary! You’re actually friends with death! Gah!”

They would take out their preservation symbols to try and ward him off like a vampire.:D

• Chaos locked this topic