The Last Post Wins!!!!!

11 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

*hands Hershey Fun Size*

You are now a sentient printer, capable of rearranging your own processes to print your thoughts on 8.5"x11" white computer paper.

Wish number 3 I wish to return to and maintain my human form and retain the powers that I asked for.

2 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Wish number 3 I wish to return to and maintain my human form and retain the powers that I asked for.

Sure, but you have the physical strength of a 250 year old lady.

2 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

MORE POSTS

OK WILL DO THAT

2 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Well you can't win them all.

Nope. Sometimes people (not me, but some people), like to throw wrenches into your plans. Some people, not me mind you, but some people just like to see you think that you have escaped that negative consequences of your wishes, and then be blindsided some bizarre curse that had nothing to do with your wish. Again, some people, not me.

Just now, ToaCalune said:

Nope. Sometimes people (not me, but some people), like to throw wrenches into your plans. Some people, not me mind you, but some people just like to see you think that you have escaped that negative consequences of your wishes, and then be blindsided some bizarre curse that had nothing to do with your wish. Again, some people, not me.

quite true.

18 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

15 hours ago, ToaCalune said:

Sure, but you have the physical strength of a 250 year old lady.

OK WILL DO THAT

The genie coughed.

"Excuse me," he said frostily. "I believe that was my wish to grant?"

He waves his hand.

"Congratulations," he says. "Enjoy being a human-shaped printer."

21 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The genie coughed.

"Excuse me," he said frostily. "I believe that was my wish to grant?"

He waves his hand.

"Congratulations," he says. "Enjoy being a human-shaped printer."

@ToaCalune slowly backed into a corner. "Storms, fine," he said loudly. "I just thought you were busy."

Calune turned to the human shaped printer. "You still have the strength of a 250 year old lady."

Hey guys, this is sorta a rant, so if you don't want to read it, that's fine.  thanks to a specific recent event, our choir concert that we've been working on for over 3 months has been canceled, also, the musical We've been working on for over 5 months is almost definitely been canceled too.  So, there's that.   This virus isn't very bad in our state, and people are really overreacting, I agree that precautions are necessary, but canceling a small Middle School choir event and musical?  In our area, there have been no known or conformed cases, so there really isn't a point to this.  So, the only two things I actually enjoy doing at school are cancelled.

1 minute ago, Aragorn said:

Hey guys, this is sorta a rant, so if you don't want to read it, that's fine.  thanks to a specific recent event, our choir concert that we've been working on for over 3 months has been canceled, also, the musical We've been working on for over 5 months is almost definitely been canceled too.  So, there's that.   This virus isn't very bad in our state, and people are really overreacting, I agree that precautions are necessary, but canceling a small Middle School choir event and musical?  In our area, there have been no known or conformed cases, so there really isn't a point to this.  So, the only two things I actually enjoy doing at school are cancelled.

That really stinks :( I hope that there's still a chance you can reschedule!