The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

*ahem*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEYRE SO ADORABLE I (kinda) WANT TO GO ROB SANDERSON FOR HIS COSMERE NOTES AND PETS

(but not really of course)

I know his address. Do you live in Utah :ph34r:

(Brandon if you're somehow reading this, I'm not going to come rob you.)

32 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I know his address. Do you live in Utah :ph34r:

(Brandon if you're somehow reading this, I'm not going to come rob you.)

Rats!! I live in Tennessee! (Please don’t stalk me:ph34r::P)

Let’s see when the soonest flight is....

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

Here! Something interesting! *fangirls about Astral's coming return*

With a clank, Star's sword flew out of her hands and crashed to the ground. Her eyes widened in sudden panic. She knew she had lost. She knew it was over. And that left her cold with fear. Fear that Astral could feel radiating from her. It gave her strength. Star scrambled backward, tripping over her own sword and falling to the floor as Astral's black shadow overtook her terrified form. Astral grabbed Star by the hair on her head, her golden locks shining starkly against the grey of Astral's fingers. "I was wrong about you," she cooed in her silky voice. "You cannot return to your former glory. So I must destroy you." And with that, she shoved her blade through her counterpart's waist. 

"NOOOO!" Pheonix screamed, struggling against his bonds. Star had Narrated them into existence when she was worried about him getting hurt by interfering with their duel. Heather, still chained to a pole, began to weep, looking away from Star as blood began to pool around her. There was a strange quietness, however, as Astral pulled the blood-wetted sword from Star's body and kicked her away with a heeled foot. 

"Well?" Astral asked, scanning the deck. "Who's next?" 

Pheonix's restrictions melted away - Star's Narration beginning to fade - and he rushed to her side. "Star!" he cried, falling to his knees before her. The blonde woman trembled in small spasms, mouth working as she tried desperately to form words. But before she could voice her goodbye, her regrets, her love for him, she fell still and silent, a line of blood running down the side of her mouth, her blue eyes glazing over. Pheonix wept on her corpse, his back shaking with the sobs of a man who had lost all he had to live for.

Astral smiled. All the sorrow and hopelessness surged within her, feeding her soul. She'd kill the boy later. By even hoping to replace Marsh, he had done something absolutely atrocious. Honestly, he was what convinced her that Star was beyond rescuing. Astral had learned something recently; people only served to drag you down. And by learning that, she had risen to the very top. Her circlet faded away, replaced by Star's black iron crown. "I am the Queen of Shadows," she said firmly, "and anyone who would like to challenge that will meet the same fate as your hero over there. You know; the dead one." 

Oh, how lovely it was to be Queen.