The Last Post Wins!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

Jazz band day! What an end to the start of the morning! 

JAZZZ!!! WAHOOOOOO

Doesn't it fire up your creative juices?

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Should I summon the Master of Jazz :P

IM HERE I HEARD JAZZ

I keep this tab open at all times

Spoiler

63e3ad388d2fb_Screenshot2023-02-089_09_25AM.thumb.png.d41f5bca781990fd1929146b5f485f5a.png

Spoiler

Not really but imagine...

1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

JAZZZ!!! WAHOOOOOO

Doesn't it fire up your creative juices?

IM HERE I HEARD JAZZ

I keep this tab open at all times

Reveal hidden contents

63e3ad388d2fb_Screenshot2023-02-089_09_25AM.thumb.png.d41f5bca781990fd1929146b5f485f5a.png

Reveal hidden contents

Not really but imagine...

Lol. Jazz band is refreshing. Fun. We have some crazy skilled saxophone players.

Spoiler

Although the band room piano is reaching the end of its lifespan... :(

Just now, Ranryu said:

Lol. Jazz band is refreshing. Fun. We have some crazy skilled saxophone players.

Hide contents

Although the band room piano is reaching the end of its lifespan... :(

I wanna play with them!!

Spoiler

NO RIP PIANO

How big is your school?

I am in the vast minority of jazz lovers in my very tiny school

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

I wanna play with them!!

Reveal hidden contents

NO RIP PIANO

How big is your school?

I am in the vast minority of jazz lovers in my very tiny school

We have like 2500 kids... three jazz bands. We used to have three jazz band pianists, but now we only have two. The saxophones and percussion carry us, though. I think our percussion was declared best in state or something.

Literally every room has a piano or two, but THEY WON'T LET ME BRING A BETTER ONE IN!! This poor piano is so quiet I can barely hear it when I'm playing as loud as I can.

Just now, Ranryu said:

We have like 2500 kids... three jazz bands. We used to have three jazz band pianists, but now we only have two. The saxophones and percussion carry us, though. I think our percussion was declared best in state or something.

Literally every room has a piano or two, but THEY WON'T LET ME BRING A BETTER ONE IN!! This poor piano is so quiet I can barely hear it when I'm playing as loud as I can.

Why can't you bring in another one?!

Ahhhhhhhh I can't find jazz drummers anywhere

I did get to go to All-State last year and there are tons of good jazz drummers near me cause of my proximity to a jazz capital but WHERE are they ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 hour ago, Ranryu said:

Oh my goodness you privileged piano players have your instrument literally everywhere. It must be interesting to not send people into fits of anxiety by asking to play their instruments. Pianos are ubiquitous and it isn't considered weird to ask to play other people's pianos.

fjage;lthih.a;riuegldbuilraaymhfralfdshalgbrnafbgvu jqer;ai/t.gbrja;/raejnzog/hbrjaenzl

Oh wait, I sound angry now. This was a joke, my fellows.

Edited by That1Cellist