The Last Post Wins!!!!!

We should really try to get Alcatraz’s version of “out of the frying pan and into the fire” to become a regular thing. His is much better;

Out of the frying pan and into the deadly pit filled with sharks wielding chainsaws with killer kittens stapled to them

Okay!! I give up!! I’ve just spent the last 30 minutes looking through old posts and searching trying to find the weird edited image someone made with the sharks wielding chainsaws with kittens stapled on them! I need help!! 
@The Wandering Wizard, @The Aspiring Archivist, @Shallan Stormblessed, @Shining Silhouette do you guys know what I’m talking about??

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Okay!! I give up!! I’ve just spent the last 30 minutes looking through old posts and searching trying to find the weird edited image someone made with the sharks wielding chainsaws with kittens stapled on them! I need help!! 
@The Wandering Wizard, @The Aspiring Archivist, @Shallan Stormblessed, @Shining Silhouette do you guys know what I’m talking about??

I have no idea.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Yah, I think I know. But that's far, far back.

I found a Sharder One-liner that Shallan Stormblessed posted on November 20th from Haly about it so I was looking through everyone’s content from late October through to November 20th but I didn’t find mention of it again. I feel like it was way before that.

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I found a Sharder One-liner that Shallan Stormblessed posted on November 20th from Haly about it so I was looking through everyone’s content from late October through to November 20th but I didn’t find mention of it again. I feel like it was way before that.

Try checking status updates, I think it was in one of those

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Try checking status updates, I think it was in one of those

I did. I couldn’t find anything. Is there a way to only check people’s uploads on their profile? I know you can do it with yourself but I couldn’t figure out how to do it with someone else’s content.

Or perhaps search only a specific Member’s posts?

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I did. I couldn’t find anything. Is there a way to only check people’s uploads on their profile? I know you can do it with yourself but I couldn’t figure out how to do it with someone else’s content.

Or perhaps search only a specific Member’s posts?

It's in Haly's status updates. I have found it! 

6379ad3dbe4a2_Screenshot2022-11-1911_29_34PM.png.7d9a32e87e9b892fb2e2e781b515cfff.png

14 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

It's in Haly's status updates. I have found it! 

6379ad3dbe4a2_Screenshot2022-11-1911_29_34PM.png.7d9a32e87e9b892fb2e2e781b515cfff.png

I am so confused. That is not what I remembered. Also I looked in Haly’s SUs and replies for most of that time. How did I miss it?

Thanks Wiz :P

edit: I found it! 
5347835D-6480-4487-B1FC-AC979B01165F.png.97cc8696161d5e23150954ba4ad314af.png@Shining Silhouette, @The Wandering Wizard

Edited by Cinnamon

33 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Was this.... me?

I'm so weird I wouldn't be surprised if it was