The Last Post Wins!!!!!

They walked through the halls and came to a room locked with more security precautions than any of the other doors Tion had seen. Konna stepped up to the door, scanned her eyeball, fingerprints, and spoke into a small microphone. She then pulled out a ring of keys, selected four, and placed them each in a keyhole. She and three soldiers turned the keys at the same time, then turned the doorknob and walked into the room. Tion balked, but was shoved forward by the soldiers to either side of her.

Inside the room, there was a table, a one-way window, and a chair with restraints on the chest, wrists, and ankles. It was this chair that Tion was forced into, and her shackles were replaced with the restraints. She struggled, but could not escape. Konna placed an odd-looking helmet on Tion's head and buckled it under her chin tightly. Konna and the soldiers filed out of the room, presumably to watch through the one-way glass. Tion felt a weird tugging sensation in her head. She felt the helmet buzz and watched the room gain a greenish tint from the lights on the helmet--that was the last thing she did before blacking out.

C'mon someone try to come and rescue me :) You can come find me in my cell and I can be confused with alternate periods of a clear mind and tell you that I'm being brainwashed(I'm going to assume that it takes several redoes and maybe every so often a redo to keep it from wearing out)

Edited by Condensation

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Rock, paper, scissor, shoot!

*holds out a 

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Rock

Post your reply and the look inside here

Spoiler

Gun. Beats everything.

Spoiler

If you won't accept that, rock.