City of Oasis

Lord Meeker

"How did you notice?" Tia asked when the two were out of earshot. 

"Marks on your chest, and a drunk husband," Tena answered easily. 

"I don't really care," Tia said evenly. 

"I know, but he can't think it's okay to do that sort of thing," Tena said with a sigh. "He's not too smart sometimes." 

"And you're mad that he touched another woman's breasts." 

"And that."

8 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Anthony followed.

The man led him through the city, to a small room.

"Your performance was the worst I ever saw."

He sighed.

"We need another hand for a mission. If you mess it up, you're done. You're lucky you get a second chance at all."

It wasn't on purpose, but he still did it.

Tena sighed again. "I'll try to get you a job in the Ghostbloods. You'd be a great agent." 

Tia shrugged. 

"See ya later?" Tena asked, cocking her head. 

"See ya," Tia said. 

Tena walked off to the training grounds.

Rye walked towards the aonic gate. The aonic gate blocked his entry. "Oh yeah, that exists". He looked around towards the city guards.

"Uh hey! Where do I apply for the ghostbloods? Pretty sure it should be here somewhere? Anybody care to help?". He looked down at his sheet of paper while saying "It says here I need to meet with one of the council members or triarchy."

Edited by Minato™

6 minutes ago, Minato™ said:

"Uh hey! Where do I apply for the ghostbloods? Pretty sure it should be here somewhere? Anybody care to help?". He looked down at his sheet of paper while saying "It says here I need to meet with one of the council members or triarchy."

A guard extended his hand towards the sheet of paper.

"Welcome to Oasis City. I need to take a look at that."

Actually it's a bit unlikely, that the Triarchy or the Council meets with every new recruit personally.

On 4/30/2019 at 8:14 AM, Sorana said:

A guard extended his hand towards the sheet of paper.

"Welcome to Oasis City. I need to take a look at that."

"Uh, here you go", Rye said while giving him his sheet of paper, it only contained instructions on how to go to oasis and how to join the ghostbloods. "Are you going to bring me to a council member?", he asked. He was a bit confused as how to proceed. "I don't know a lot about this place by the way, just knew that the ghostbloods were here".

My character did not know that, 

Edited by Minato™

7 minutes ago, Minato™ said:

"Uh, here you go", Neo said while giving him his sheet of paper, it only contained instructions on how to go to oasis and how to join the ghostbloods. "Are you going to bring me to a council member?", he asked. He was a bit confused as how to proceed. "I don't know a lot about this place by the way, just knew that the ghostbloods were here".

The man laughed.

"I don't think so. The Council is most ofthetime too busy to look after new recruits."

"Where did you get that?"

He gestured towards the sheet of paper.

1 minute ago, Sorana said:

The man laughed.

"I don't think so. The Council is most ofthetime too busy to look after new recruits."

"Where did you get that?"

He gestured towards the sheet of paper.

"Oh, the paper? Just got it from someone. Anyhow, that isn't that important. Do you know how else I can recruit myself for the ghostbloods if not with the council?"

2 hours ago, Minato™ said:

"Oh, the paper? Just got it from someone. Anyhow, that isn't that important. Do you know how else I can recruit myself for the ghostbloods if not with the council?"

The guard looked him up and down.

"Follow me."

He turned around, walked over to a door at the side of the wall, but still outside of the city, another taking up his place at the gate.

========

Ark, as Minato is no member, that's also something for you. I can rp the IC stuff, if you want to, but recruitment is yours.

@Ark1002

8 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Abe, one of those allowed to recruit for the Ghostbloods, looked up. Another one. He pressed a button, and the door opened.

"Come in."

Rye went in, not knowing what to do. What do I do, what do I say? 'Hey, I just came here and I don't really know what a ghostblood is but I want to join anyways', no that won't work, that's stupid.

Rye decided to wait for them to ask the questions first, and hopefully not break anything.

@Ark1002

Edited by Minato™

22 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

He looked down his nose at her, setting down his book, a book from earth called Speaker for the Dead.

"Three initial questions. What do you know of us? Why do you want to join? And, finally, if you join, will you be loyal?"

Rye was a little helpless. He thought deep and hard. Hmm... Surely there's something I know about them. I know they're a guild. And.. oh! they're a guild based on assassination, that's right. 

"I know that the ghostbloods are a guild and organization based on assassination. I want to join because I feel like my skills and specialties will be very useful to the ghostbloods. I was also told that I could find purpose and discover myself in the ghostbloods. I am known for breaking things however if there's one thing I won't break it would be loyalty towards people." Neo really hoped that he got accepted. He wandered all the way through the Free Kingdoms through the alleyverse (which he barely understood), to the city of oasis.