Alleyverse Characters

Archer

OP character approval  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Legend (Page 89) be approved?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

On 2/11/2019 at 5:46 AM, Grey Knight said:

Alright! Let's see what we've got:

Pair of Lightning Claws: Basically power swords strapped to your fists. They're "Invested" (read: arcane techno-sorcery that acts like Investiture) enough to block a Shardblade, and the blades are sheathed in a "disruptive energy force" that can rip through metal and stone. It's not quite a Shardblade, but it's pretty close. 25 points.

Lightning bolt gunThis isn't a thing. Disqualified, and must be replaced with the following:

• Bolter: The standard weapon of Space Marines, this can do nasty things to you if it hits. 5 points.

Kraken Penetrator Rounds: Restricted to the Deathwatch organization, unfortunately. Disqualified, and must be stricken from the records. 

Laspistol: A sidearm with the power of a modern-day handgun. Not overly-powerful in any way, shape, or form. 0 points. 

@MacThorstenson @Darth Woodrack Was that helpful?

The Lightning gun is the bolter with a box mag and two barrels. It does exist, I might have miss written the name.

7 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

The Lightning gun is the bolter with a box mag and two barrels. It does exist, I might have miss written the name.

Ok. What kind of affects might it have? Faster rate of fire, more ammo, why would someone choose this gun over another?

Here was the final picture of the Necromancer poll.

17spoll.PNG

New stuff!

WoT scale (Updated)

Spoiler

• New WoT channeler power level scale
    • (Female)
      • 1-11: +1000
      • 12-17: +500
      • 18-36: +150
      • 37-53: +125
      • 54-72: +100
      • (Male)
      • ++1-++6: +1200.
      • 7-17: +1000
      • 18-35: +500
      • 36-53: +150
      • 54-72: +125
  • Tallents
    • Ter’angreal: your character can make ter’angreal with various strength. +40 points.
    • Healing: your character can Heal other people of illness and wounds +10 points for normal proficiency, +30 for high.
    • Gateways: your character can make gateways -15 points for normal proficiency, +30 for high proficiency.
    • Foretelling: your character has the Foretelling, letting them see into the future +500 points
    • Cloud Dancer: Your character is a Cloud Dancer who can control the weather. +30 points
    • Ter’angreal sense: Your character can sense the use of ter’angreal +10 points.
    • Dreamer: Your character can glimpse the future in their dreams, and can dreamwalk. +30 points+dreamwalking
  • Aes Sedai: Your character is an Aes Sedai who has taken the Three Oaths. -25 points and non-combative (I’m too lazy to do Ajahs right now)
  • Asha’man: Your character is an Asha’man, who has received training at the Black Tower. +10 points
  • Warder bond: You bonded a warder, granting you the ability to know where your warder is, and the warder will protect you. +15 points.

Other Westlands Stuff

• Blademaster: Your character has a heron marked blade, which defines you as a blademaster. +25 points (+30 if you have a power forged sword)
  • Warder: Your character is bonded to a channeler, granting them increased strength and endurance, and enhanced healing. Your character will also know the emotions and location of their channeler +5 points
  • Dreamwalking: You can access the dream world, Tel'aran'rhiod and interact with objects there. +40 points.

New Profile

Spoiler

Name: Cakuin Noriki

Powers: A “vampire”. She has an extreme sensitivity to sunlight, it doesn’t kill her, but she can’t go out in the sun without going unconscious. She also has twice the strength and one and a half times the reaction time of a normal person at most times. She can drain blood from people to gain enhanced strength, reaction, and to heal herself extremely quickly. Otherwise, she doesn’t need it to survive. A Warder bond with Ciera Jigdens.

Lemme explain: So basically, she was transformed into a vampire by a device (one of the God Weapons). It looks like a mask made of stone, with a slot in the forehead for something. The mask is etched with strange characters, and is a ter’angreal that transforms anyone who spills blood on it while wearing it into a vampire (with the characteristics described above) I’m currently developing this (along with some other God Weapons) for a thing later. This is just a casualty of the thing that’s happening.

Skills: Very good at hand to hand combat, parkour, and fighting armed opponents. Ok with knives, swords, and handguns.

Physical characteristics: As a vampire, Cakuin doesn’t look any stronger than a normal human. In fact, she looks skinny. She wears a crop-top purple T-shirt with Aon Reo on it and tight black leggings under a dark red coat. Her hair is shaved on one side, but left to chin length on the other and she has dark blue eyes.

Weaknesses: The sun (duh). She’s horrible with larger weapons, can’t drive, Extremely loyal to Ciera. Will do anything to find and kill those who turned her into a vampire.

Personality: Cakuin’s personality totally changed after being turned into a vampire. Where she once was happy and upbeat all the time, she is now much more reserved and dark. She is still humorous, albeit in a different way.

History: Cakuin was born in the Alleycity, but left the city with her parents when she was three, because of the Seven Day War. She ended up in Khoinar, and lived there with her parents until she was 14, at which point she struck found a worldhopping group on their way to the Alleycity. She traveled with them, learning from them about almost everything. Then, when she was 18 they traveled to the Westlands, and a mysterious being killed all of them, except her. The creature slapped a mask on her face, and wiped the blood of one of her comrades on it. She lost consciousness, and when she woke up, she was in a cell. Over time, she began to notice changes to herself. She was stronger, faster, and had better reflexes. She didn’t need to eat or drink very often, as he captors only fed her once a week. Then the tests began. First, a dead man was tossed into her cell, and she was told to consume his blood. She somehow knew what she had to do, and did so. Over time, she discovered the full extent of her abilities. Eventually, she managed to escape, and found herself in the Scadrian Roughs. She found her way to Ciera’s summer house in the Roughs, and collapsed, wounded and dehydrated. Ciera tried to use normal Healing, but it didn’t work. She eventually bonded Cakuin as a Warder to see if that would help, and Cakuin woke up, muttering about blood. Ciera eventually deduced what Cakuin wanted, and let Cakuin drink a bit of her blood. They traveled to the Alleycity and the rest is history.

5 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Okay, so I might have missed this, but if Darkhold swapped his steel ferring spike for a speed spike, would he be okay?

Revision for Wraith: He can only teleport if he is fully intangle, and any part of his wraith form that is in direct light is tangible.

Voidus can answer the second one, but for the first one the math works out to exactly 100. This is a modified quote of voidus' post about the breakdown of the math. 

hSpeed spike = 20 points (x3 = 60 points)
hStrength spike = 20 points (x2 = 40 points)
Feruchemical pewter spike = 40 points
(Above values do not include any of the weaknesses of spikes)

Spike weaknesses compounding +3 for each additional: 5 + 8 +11 + 14 + 17 + 20 = -75 points for all spikes (Includes all weaknesses of spikes)
Power synergy hStrength + Feruchemical pewter causes fStrength to become more powerful and reduces limitations of feruchemy = 35 points

Total = 20 + 20 + 20 + 20 + 20 + 40 -75 + 35 = 100 M

Darkhold is good! We will add him to the list.

Have you thought about the modified point values for the Lightning bolt gun? What does it do differently? Also, have you thought about additional weakness' for sarah and silva?

7 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Okay, so I might have missed this, but if Darkhold swapped his steel ferring spike for a speed spike, would he be okay?

Revision for Wraith: He can only teleport if he is fully intangle, and any part of his wraith form that is in direct light is tangible.

That'd be a -80 weakness, I think they were at 190 before though so 10 points over still.

1 minute ago, Darth Woodrack said:

I thought Silva was okay...:ph34r:

The Lightning Bolter is a double barreled bolter, so it fires twice as fast.

I don't know for Sarah, besides recklessness.

Sorry, I thought I mentioned it in my review, but I didn't take into account the weapons she had. With the additional point values it would raise them up a little. she would need about 28 points worth of weakness' in order to level things out.

3 minutes ago, Voidus said:

That'd be a -80 weakness, I think they were at 190 before though so 10 points over still.

Add in a compulsive desire to not be serious, and, if that isn't ten points, him being an underage drinker.

3 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Sorry, I thought I mentioned it in my review, but I didn't take into account the weapons she had. With the additional point values it would raise them up a little. she would need about 28 points worth of weakness' in order to level things out.

Is that in addition, or total?

6 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Add in a compulsive desire to not be serious, and, if that isn't ten points, him being an underage drinker.

Is that in addition, or total?

Total. Give me a sec to check the bio. 

Ok, I checked the Bio, I was wrong. Sorry about that, my notes were off. I thought you had put 10 points of skills in there when you didn't. You don't need as much weakness' as I thought.

Without any weapons= 83 (including weaknesses) +25 lighting claws + 8 for lightning bolter =  116 points. 

You need 16 points of weakness'

Edited by MacThorstenson

1 minute ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Don't forget about my character submission.

;)

Im not, but I have no idea how to do it.

I do have some questions, could you try to liken the powers to cosmere powers?

Powers: A “vampire”. She has an extreme sensitivity to sunlight, it doesn’t kill her, but she can’t go out in the sun without going unconscious. She also has twice the strength and one and a half times the reaction time of a normal person at most times. She can drain blood from people to gain enhanced strength, reaction, and to heal herself extremely quickly. Otherwise, she doesn’t need it to survive. A Warder bond with Ciera Jigdens.

Like what about the enhanced strength from draining blood. Is the enhanced strength pewter levels? The equivalent of 2x a normal persons stregnth? What about reactions?

And is gold healing close to the blood healing?

Also, thanks bean.

3 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Powers: A “vampire”. She has an extreme sensitivity to sunlight [See Weaknesses], it doesn’t kill her, but she can’t go out in the sun without going unconscious. She also has twice the strength and one and a half times the reaction time of a normal person at most times [Sounds like koloss blooded +10] . She can drain blood from people [-10 A difficult source]  to gain enhanced strength, reaction, and to heal herself extremely quickly [This is sort of like stormlight. A 2nd ideal radiant is 80 minus the two surges is 20. However, the healing effect sounds stronger so I would rate this at a solid 30]. Otherwise, she doesn’t need it to survive. A Warder bond with Ciera Jigdens. [?]

Lemme explain: So basically, she was transformed into a vampire by a device (one of the God Weapons). It looks like a mask made of stone, with a slot in the forehead for something. The mask is etched with strange characters, and is a ter’angreal that transforms anyone who spills blood on it while wearing it into a vampire (with the characteristics described above) I’m currently developing this (along with some other God Weapons) for a thing later. This is just a casualty of the thing that’s happening.

Skills: Very good at hand to hand combat [Going to call this skilled +30] , parkour [+5] , and fighting armed opponents [+10. Really, all opponents are armed]. Ok with knives, swords, and handguns. [Calling this Average for both. +35, +45]

Physical characteristics: As a vampire, Cakuin doesn’t look any stronger than a normal human. In fact, she looks skinny. She wears a crop-top purple T-shirt with Aon Reo on it and tight black leggings under a dark red coat. Her hair is shaved on one side, but left to chin length on the other and she has dark blue eyes.

Weaknesses: The sun (duh) [This one is tricky. Really, it depends on the extent of her weakness. Is she sensitive to sunlight or UV light? If sunlight, I'd say -15 and if UV light, I'd say -20]. She’s horrible with larger weapons [-3 Pretty easy to get around] , can’t drive, Extremely loyal to Ciera. Will do anything to find and kill those who turned her into a vampire.

Personality: Cakuin’s personality totally changed after being turned into a vampire. Where she once was happy and upbeat all the time, she is now much more reserved and dark. She is still humorous, albeit in a different way.

History: Cakuin was born in the Alleycity, but left the city with her parents when she was three, because of the Seven Day War. She ended up in Khoinar, and lived there with her parents until she was 14, at which point she struck found a worldhopping group on their way to the Alleycity. She traveled with them, learning from them about almost everything. Then, when she was 18 they traveled to the Westlands, and a mysterious being killed all of them, except her. The creature slapped a mask on her face, and wiped the blood of one of her comrades on it. She lost consciousness, and when she woke up, she was in a cell. Over time, she began to notice changes to herself. She was stronger, faster, and had better reflexes. She didn’t need to eat or drink very often, as he captors only fed her once a week. Then the tests began. First, a dead man was tossed into her cell, and she was told to consume his blood. She somehow knew what she had to do, and did so. Over time, she discovered the full extent of her abilities. Eventually, she managed to escape, and found herself in the Scadrian Roughs. She found her way to Ciera’s summer house in the Roughs, and collapsed, wounded and dehydrated. Ciera tried to use normal Healing, but it didn’t work. She eventually bonded Cakuin as a Warder to see if that would help, and Cakuin woke up, muttering about blood. Ciera eventually deduced what Cakuin wanted, and let Cakuin drink a bit of her blood. They traveled to the Alleycity and the rest is history.

Totals:

Powers: 30

Skills: 125

Weaknesses: -20ish

Grand Total: ~135 Thoughts?

And also, this is actually kind of fun.

Edited by beantheboy12

23 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

If the compulsive desire to not be serious applies to actions as well as speech then that'd definitely be worth ten points. Being an underage drinker wouldn't be much of a weakness unless you mean they're an alcoholic.

4 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Im not, but I have no idea how to do it.

I do have some questions, could you try to liken the powers to cosmere powers?

Like what about the enhanced strength from draining blood. Is the enhanced strength pewter levels? The equivalent of 2x a normal persons stregnth? What about reactions?

And is gold healing close to the blood healing?

Also, thanks bean.

Yeah sure.

So, when she drains blood, she gets gold level healing that works slowly. It would take her about 30 seconds to heal a broken bone. The healing speed is dependent on how much blood she drains, as well. 

So her standard strength is twice that of an average human her size. When she drains blood, her strength can get up to four times that of an average human.

Um, reaction time. With draining blood, she could dodge a knife traveling at about 60 MPH. When she does drain blood, she could dodge a knige traveling 100 MPH.

hope that helps.

(Sorry 'bout that)

On 2/5/2019 at 11:33 PM, Karnatheon said:

Reveal hidden contents

NameAlan Smedry

Physical CharacteristicsSlim build, with Raven black hair, and blue eyes. 

InvestiturePrime Talent(+50M): Able to find things. Whether this is finding his car keys, or finding trouble, it never takes long for his Talent to kick in. On Coppermind it says Smedrys are innately able to use Oculators, so I'm trying not sure if I have to take Oculator(+40M) or not.

Skills: Hand to hand combat training(Skilled +30S), Scholarship(Average +20)

Equipment: Shaper’s Lenses(+20M), Oracle's Lenses(+20M). These lenses are each one half of a pair of goggles, as opposed to 2 separate pairs.

Weakness: Alan is quite scatterbrained at times, misplacing things and forgetting important details. His Talent both helps make up for this, whole also reenforcing the weakness because he has no reason to be more careful. He is trained in hand to hand combat, but relies heavily on his Oracle's lense.

Family: The Smedrys.

Home PlanetEarth(Alcatraz)

Backstory: Alan grew up on Earth, and lived there happily for some time. Eventually he just felt underappreciated by his family, and left home. He ended up in the Alleyverse, and was quickly recruited by TUBA, saving him from a lot of trouble. He has since focused on helping them out as he can, and has become the TUBA Representative to help them further their goals.

Guild: TUBA

Fighting Style: Alan tends to take advantage of his Oracle's lense, in a short term sense during a fight, quite similar to using Atium. He is not trained in the use of weapons.

@Lord Meeker

NameAlan Smedry

Physical CharacteristicsSlim build, with Raven black hair, and blue eyes. 

InvestiturePrime Talent 50 able to find things. Whether this is finding his car keys, or finding trouble, it never takes long for his Talent to kick in. On Coppermind it says Smedrys are innately able to use Oculators, so I'm trying not sure if I have to take Oculator 40 or not.

Skills: Hand to hand combat training(Skilled 30 Scholarship(Average 20 

Equipment: Shaper’s Lenses( 20 , Oracle's Lenses 20 . These lenses are each one half of a pair of goggles, as opposed to 2 separate pairs.

Weakness: Alan is quite scatterbrained at times, misplacing things and forgetting important details. His Talent both helps make up for this, whole also reenforcing the weakness because he has no reason to be more careful. He is trained in hand to hand combat, but relies heavily on his Oracle's lense. -20  

Family: The Smedrys.

Home PlanetEarth(Alcatraz)

Backstory: Alan grew up on Earth, and lived there happily for some time. Eventually he just felt underappreciated by his family, and left home. He ended up in the Alleyverse, and was quickly recruited by TUBA, saving him from a lot of trouble. He has since focused on helping them out as he can, and has become the TUBA Representative to help them further their goals.

Guild: TUBA

Fighting Style: Alan tends to take advantage of his Oracle's lense, in a short term sense during a fight, quite similar to using Atium. He is not trained in the use of weapons.

Points come out to 160, which is just a tiny tiny bit over. I think it's more or less fine, just add or remove a little something. How worried are we about canon compliance? The talent doesn't fit super well with how they traditionally are (I.e. Something that sounds bad but has lots of good stuff). Also, oracles lenses don't work like that iirc. I believe they give you very hazy information about the long term information. Also, only 2 or so exist. I'm unsure if these are problems that actually need to be fixed or not. 

On 2/6/2019 at 9:08 AM, Sorana said:

@Lord Meeker

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Damaya Vulken (was Damaya Tenira)

Investiture:  Lightweaver 3rd Ideal, spren: Corundum (100)

Weakness: has nightmares; too curious for her own good; has a tendency to trust those who show her kindness; she never learned how to soulcast and only rarely tries it out; her illusions are tied to her memories: whenever she tries to lightweave she replicates one of her memories for everybody to see like a short scene in a movie - meanwhile she relieves the complete memory herself (-25), one-eyed (?)

Character: very loyal to her friends, good hearted, has no real purpose in her life anymore, deeply traumatized after growing up with a Chaos sorcerer who abused her regularly

Special skills and Weapons: Intelligent (30), Scholarship (General Knowledge: sewing, embroidery, calculation, reading, philosophy,...) (20), Amateur Staff (20)

Physical characteristics: young woman 23 years old, green eyes, long blond hair (usually open or in a low pony tail), frail and small build, open face

Family: her family was killed in the Seven Day War when she was 7, grew up with forster parents who abused her for several years, she considers Araha (narrator Ark) family, Damaya has a sister (Althea) but she doesn’t know about her

Home: the other side of the World

History/Biography: After the war Damaya grew up on the streets, stealing food whenever possible. One day she was caught by a woman and forced to live with her. It wasn’t a bad life, and Damaya learned everything she would need to find a good husband. She ignored her spren, Coru, whom she bonded while living on the street, and pretended to be a normal girl. That worked until the woman married again. Her husband saw the spren and decided to make use of Damaya’s abilities. He abused her for several years, sending her now and then to the Waystop to learn to control her powers. It left Damaya almost unable to control any illusions and a deep hatred for her spren.
After she got kidnapped by some Chaos marines and afterwards rescued, she trusts her spren more and more, following Araha’s example who loves her spren dearly. Damaya killed her “father” herself, smashing his head. She never took the time to work through what happened, instead buries everything deep down in her soul. After she handed the house she grew up in (unknowlingly) over to the Ghostbloods, she left (fleed) the Alleycity for the other side of the world.

There she and Araha met, among others, Nogard and Klasten. They managed to stop Rotcennoc’s plan to destroy the islands and hand them over to the darkness. During the fight she bonded a new island, which is currently floating somewhere in the other side of the world. Afterwards they traveled for a year together and discovered underwater parshendi, before setting out to the north sea.

@Ark1002 @kenod 

@Lord Meeker

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Mike Austen (aka Mustafa, Marcus, Martha, Mario, Maverick, Mary, Micky, Mich, Morgan, Melaku, Macik, Maurice, Megan, Moses, Mac, Monica, Molly, Maddy, Maddona, Magento, Maco, Makie, Malikia)

Physical characteristics: dark hair, tan, well-built for a teen, lanky, brown eyes, seven spikes in his chest

Investiture: spiked: can change parts of his body into animal parts (fox, cat, squirrel, wolf, porcupine, snake, squid, salmon) (70?)

Weakness: easy target for emotional allomancy due to his spikes, panically afraid of Ark and any (known) members of the DA, claustrophobia (-20?)

Character: shy and quiet, tries to keep to the background, very passionate about avenging his dead friend.

Special skills and Weapons: assassination (skilled) (60), melee weapons (average) (35)

Family: two younger brothers (David, Garrus), parents are still alive and they all live in a village close to Alleycity

Home: Alleycity

History/Biography: Mike grew up in Alleycity. One day he was on his way through the city with his best friend and they were robbed. His friend died on his way to the hospital and Mike swore he would avenge him. He joined the Ghostbloods for this reason and they started to train him. During one of his last trainings he saw the councilmember Ark for the first time and mistook him for the man, that had killed his friend. He tried to assassinate Ark and failed. Mr. Itiah claimed Mike had acted on his order, to show the class that you couldn’t let your guard down even for a moment. This saved Mike’s life, but Ark still ordered him to go to his friend KoTiel and offer himself for an experiment. Mike followed the order and entered an Alley, searched for KoTiel. KoTiel spiked Mike several times and afterwards sent him back to Ark. Ark questioned Mike about his powers, afterwards Mr. Itiah and ordered Mike to his sleeping quarters and assigned him therapy sessions.

@Lord Meeker

@Ark1002@kenod @whattheHoid

@Lord Meeker I'm unsure how to rate his investiture, as it's nothing cosmere typical. I calculated 70 points, but that can be completely wrong. Same with his weakness. I added the points in brackets behind the corresponding skills. There are weaknesses I simply added because they are logical, they don't add any points to his pool (in my opinion, if you think it might be different feel free to tell me).Depending on how much points his investiture really ends with, I might up his weapon's skill.

Name: Mike Austen (aka Mustafa, Marcus, Martha, Mario, Maverick, Mary, Micky, Mich, Morgan, Melaku, Macik, Maurice, Megan, Moses, Mac, Monica, Molly, Maddy, Maddona, Magento, Maco, Makie, Malikia)

Physical characteristics: dark hair, tan, well-built for a teen, lanky, brown eyes, seven spikes in his chest

Investiture: spiked: can change parts of his body into animal parts (fox, cat, squirrel, wolf, porcupine, snake, squid, salmon)  I'm assuming this is at will with no recharge or limit. I'm also assuming it is limited specifically to the animals listed. Lemme know if any of that is wrong. The centrifugal rules seem like the easiest way to score it. I came out at about 100. 

Weakness: easy target for emotional allomancy due to his spikes, panically afraid of Ark and any (known) members of the DA, claustrophobia -25 

Character: shy and quiet, tries to keep to the background, very passionate about avenging his dead friend.

Special skills and Weapons: assassination (skilled) 60 , melee weapons (average) 35 

Family: two younger brothers (David, Garrus), parents are still alive and they all live in a village close to Alleycity

History/Biography: Mike grew up in Alleycity. One day he was on his way through the city with his best friend and they were robbed. His friend died on his way to the hospital and Mike swore he would avenge him. He joined the Ghostbloods for this reason and they started to train him. During one of his last trainings he saw the councilmember Ark for the first time and mistook him for the man, that had killed his friend. He tried to assassinate Ark and failed. Mr. Itiah claimed Mike had acted on his order, to show the class that you couldn’t let your guard down even for a moment. This saved Mike’s life, but Ark still ordered him to go to his friend KoTiel and offer himself for an experiment. Mike followed the order and entered an Alley, searched for KoTiel. KoTiel spiked Mike several times and afterwards sent him back to Ark. Ark questioned Mike about his powers, afterwards Mr. Itiah and ordered Mike to his sleeping quarters and assigned him therapy sessions.

(sorry for the weird quoting, the shard is stupid occasionally) 

This came out as 170, which is just a bit OP. However, I suspect I misunderstood something going on with the powers. Feel free to let me know if I did, or add more limitations. 

4 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

New stuff!

New Profile

Hide contents

Skills: Very good at hand to hand combat, parkour, and fighting armed opponents. Ok with knives, swords, and handguns.

Weaknesses: The sun (duh). She’s horrible with larger weapons, can’t drive, Extremely loyal to Ciera. Will do anything to find and kill those who turned her into a vampire.

The warder bond could potentially be problematic because it means you're usually going to have two fighters who you control in the same fight.
But for magic breakdown:
Warder: +5
Enhanced physical abilities: 85 (Equivalent approximately to Allomantic pewter Feruchemical gold twinborn but a little weaker than Feruchemical gold)
Blood-draining: 30 (Seems to roughly double the effects of the other abilities, it does depend a bit on how long this boost lasts)

Total: 120 M

Skills: Expert hand-to-Hand + 50, Average melee weapons + 35, amateur ranged weapons + 30, amateur thieving skills (Parkour) +10
Total: 125 S

Weakness: Sunlight -40 (Assuming this is relatively instantaneous), unskilled with heavy weapons -10, revenge -20 (Depends how heavily this is RP'd)

Grand total: 120 + 125 -70 = 175

Needs 25 more points of weaknesses.

20 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

This came out as 170, which is just a bit OP. However, I suspect I misunderstood something going on with the powers. Feel free to let me know if I did, or add more limitations. 

Right now, he can't control it at all, he has no teacher, is panically afraid of what's happening, and right now is doing all he can to not change.
(But don't take that into consideration, if he learns one day due to character development, the points won't fit anymore - or am I approaching this wrong? For me the points are about potential, if I decide my character don't use their skills, it's my decision?).

Regarding an official limit or a recharge, as far as I know, @kenod didn't add something like that.

I have to admit 100 points feels - a lot. I can't help to compare his skills with a third oath radiant, but it's alright, I won't discuss that. Here he is again, now with exactly 150 points.

Spoiler

Mike

Name: Mike Austen (aka Mustafa Marcus Martha Mario Maverick Mary Micky Mich Morgan Melaku Macik Maurice Megan  Moses Mac Monica Molly Maddy Maddona Magento Maco Makie Malikia)

Investiture: spiked: can change parts of his body into animal parts (fox, cat, squirrel, wolf, porcupine, snake, squid, salmon) (100)

Weakness: easy target for emotional allomancy due to his spikes, panically afraid of Ark and any (known) members of the DA, claustrophobia (-25)

Special skills and Weapons: assassination (average) (40), melee weapons (average) (35)

History/Biography: Mike grew up in Alleycity. One day he was on his way through the city with his best friend and they were robbed. His friend died on his way to the hospital and Mike swore he would avenge him. He joined the Ghostbloods for this reason and they started to train him. During one of his last trainings he saw the councilmember Ark for the first time and mistook him for the man, that had killed his friend. He tried to assassinate Ark and failed. Mr. Itiah claimed Mike had acted on his order, to show the class that you couldn’t let your guard down even for a moment. This saved Mike’s life, but Ark still ordered him to go to his friend KoTiel and offer himself for an experiment. KoTiel spiked Mike several times and afterwards sent him back to Ark. Ark questioned Mike about his powers, but Mr. Itiah stepped in a second time and ordered Mike to his sleeping quarters and assigned him therapy sessions.

===========================

EDIT:

@Voidus

a question regarding the "unskilled with heavy weapons (-10)" you just posted for the vampire character. I thought if you don't buy a weapon skill you are automatically unskilled? Did I get that one wrong?

Edited by Sorana
added a question

4 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Right now, he can't control it at all, he has no teacher, is panically afraid of what's happening, and right now is doing all he can to not change.
(But don't take that into consideration, if he learns one day due to character development, the points won't fit anymore - or am I approaching this wrong? For me the points are about potential, if I decide my character don't use their skills, it's my decision?).

Regarding an official limit or a recharge, as far as I know, @kenod didn't add something like that.

I have to admit 100 points feels - a lot. I can't help to compare his skills with a third oath radiant, but it's alright, I won't discuss that. Here he is again, now with exactly 150 points.

Reveal hidden contents

Mike

Name: Mike Austen (aka Mustafa Marcus Martha Mario Maverick Mary Micky Mich Morgan Melaku Macik Maurice Megan  Moses Mac Monica Molly Maddy Maddona Magento Maco Makie Malikia)

Investiture: spiked: can change parts of his body into animal parts (fox, cat, squirrel, wolf, porcupine, snake, squid, salmon) (100)

Weakness: easy target for emotional allomancy due to his spikes, panically afraid of Ark and any (known) members of the DA, claustrophobia (-25)

Special skills and Weapons: assassination (average) (40), melee weapons (average) (35)

History/Biography: Mike grew up in Alleycity. One day he was on his way through the city with his best friend and they were robbed. His friend died on his way to the hospital and Mike swore he would avenge him. He joined the Ghostbloods for this reason and they started to train him. During one of his last trainings he saw the councilmember Ark for the first time and mistook him for the man, that had killed his friend. He tried to assassinate Ark and failed. Mr. Itiah claimed Mike had acted on his order, to show the class that you couldn’t let your guard down even for a moment. This saved Mike’s life, but Ark still ordered him to go to his friend KoTiel and offer himself for an experiment. KoTiel spiked Mike several times and afterwards sent him back to Ark. Ark questioned Mike about his powers, but Mr. Itiah stepped in a second time and ordered Mike to his sleeping quarters and assigned him therapy sessions.

===========================

EDIT:

@Voidus

a question regarding the "unskilled with heavy weapons (-10)" you just posted for the vampire character. I thought if you don't buy a weapon skill you are automatically unskilled? Did I get that one wrong?

No that's right, they specified they were skilled with some melee weapons so I gave the appropriate score, but because they're unskilled with others they don't have the full benefits of Average melee weapons so I took some point off.

Just now, Voidus said:

No that's right, they specified they were skilled with some melee weapons so I gave the appropriate score, but because they're unskilled with others they don't have the full benefits of Average melee weapons so I took some point off.

Thanks, that makes sense.

And means I've got it wrong with Damaya and Mike. I always limit them to one wepon and not the whole cluster, for logical reasons. I thought the cluster was to make things easier. But it doesn't matter, I don't need the points anyway. I'll specify that when I go over their bios again.