These Stupid Ranks

Chaos

12 minutes ago, Extesian said:

Finally hit the 1000! 

Screenshot_20170705-125655.png

On 6/25/2017 at 6:18 AM, Calderis said:

As far as breath goes though, your getting awfully close to sentience. I think you'll complete the process within the week. 

I was a little off on my guess but not by much. 

1 hour ago, Calderis said:

I was a little off on my guess but not by much. 

It's been a distracted couple of weeks for me :) Sadly we have to wait a year to see if my Stormfather prediction comes through for you! Meanwhile I predict that you overtake me by...mmmm...July 25.:ph34r:

Just now, Extesian said:

It's been a distracted couple of weeks for me :) Sadly we have to wait a year to see if my Stormfather prediction comes through for you! Meanwhile I predict that you overtake me by...mmmm...July 25.:ph34r:

I guess we'll have to wait and see 

I'm happy with my current rank of Gyorn. It's kind of like being a cardinal in the medieval times with the raw power I can wield (even though I am not catholic its always been a dream of mine to be one in that era). Funny thing is about four levels up is Stormwarden. I would much rather be a Gyorn than a weather man.

1 minute ago, Ammanas said:

I'm happy with my current rank of Gyorn. It's kind of like being a cardinal in the medieval times with the raw power I can wield (even though I am not catholic its always been a dream of mine to be one in that era). Funny thing is about four levels up is Stormwarden. I would much rather be a Gyorn than a weather man.

I understand. There have been a couple ranks that when they changed all I could think was "man... I liked that one" 

9 minutes ago, Extesian said:

Are you thinking of worldsinger? Sigzil's apprenticeship? Or you do mean the Terris? 

Oh, and #thesestupidranks #godilovethesestupidranks

There's a WoB that someone asked him about the similarities in the names and asked if it had something to do with Hoid and his response was... Vague or RAFO or something else I don't remember. The only part I remember is that the similarity is not just coincidence. 

2 minutes ago, Calderis said:

There's a WoB that someone asked him about the similarities in the names and asked if it had something to do with Hoid and his response was... Vague or RAFO or something else I don't remember. The only part I remember is that the similarity is not just coincidence. 

Ah legit. 

QUESTION

Worldbringers and Worldsingers -- similar mission?

BRANDON SANDERSON

The similarity of the names is intentional.

QUESTION

Similar origin?

BRANDON SANDERSON

Yes.

QUESTION

Did Hoid start them?

BRANDON SANDERSON

That’s a RAFO. That’s a RAFO, but definitely they have a similar origin.

17 hours ago, Extesian said:

The sweetest, tastiest rank of them all. Though it seems like One is trying to speak to me, tell me...something

I want to upvote you, but somehow you're still on that status, so I shan't.  I'm only 3 upvotes away from it myself, so I'll have to keep a close eye on mine to see if I can get a screenshot when it happens.

2 hours ago, Jondesu said:

I want to upvote you, but somehow you're still on that status, so I shan't.  I'm only 3 upvotes away from it myself, so I'll have to keep a close eye on mine to see if I can get a screenshot when it happens.

Scadrian waffle cook is a range, not a single point. Feel free to upvote the chef. 

5 hours ago, Jondesu said:

We should do a kickstarter and go into business bro. Imagine the money we can get from the rapidly growing economy. And once we reach the rank of Scadrian Instant Noodle Maker, we can diversify! 

Oh and this rank lasts a while, you don't need to be too careful about screenshotting in time :)