The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

3 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Yes, Michael is in control. I'm assuming that because 

a ) It's not Ruin's dreamseed

b ) Ruin is not a Narrator

Ruin has no control. 

Edit: Yes, but I understand. There is... a lot to read through. I myself did it, but back then, it was only 200 pages long, having just become the actual longest thread. @FatherTiempo 

Ruin will be able to escape eventually; it is only a dreamseed, after all. Michael is doing most of the work in constructing the images, and he's not perfect. But it should take a while.

3 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

Jaywalk closed his eyes, mind reaching into the void. All thought left his head, sucked away by the void, but he somehow knew what he was doing, will given to him by the remaining emotion.

He connected to thousands of minds at once—Bozo’s, Astral’s, Butt’s, each and every ghanderflaffle. Then he pulled.

A portal opened in front of him and Sophie, showing the image of his castle. Or rather, what was left of his castle.

”With me!” he called, and they jumped through.

Well done, said the aquamarine voice in a dry toneI’m sure the withergeists will never spot a large, warm, living group like this.

Astral sat down on the ground and leaned back against a wall. As the withergeists swarmed around her, looking for prey, the Queen of Shadows sang, changing the lyrics of the song. Her low voice was mournful. 

All along it was a fever
A cold sweat hot-headed believer
He threw his hands in the air, said, "Show me something"
I said, "If you dare, come a little closer"
Round and around and around and around I go
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know
Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way he moved
Now that he's gone don't know what to do,
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay...
It's not much of a life I'm livin'
It's not just something I take, it's given
Round and around and around and around I go
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know
Something in the way he moved
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay...
Ooh, ooh, ooh, the reason I hold on
Ooh, ooh, ooh, 'cause I need this hole gone
Funny, I'm the broken one but he's the only one who needed saving...
'Cause when you're never shown the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving
Something in the way he moved
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay, stay
I want you to stay

Pensive tears fell down Astral's cheeks and she stared forward sightlessly.

14 hours ago, BringerofShadows said:

Ruin hissed. It was tried of TLT and it’s stupid rules. It also hated being trapped. “Micheal, you realize that I will escape, right?” 

Echoes of laughter bombarded Ruin from every direction. Will you, now? hissed Michael.

14 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Sophie was highly disturbed.

You should probably leave now, continued Aqua, as the withergeists began to drift towards Sophie and Jaywalk. Unless you have some way to deal with withergeists?

Edited by xinoehp512

@BringerofShadows, I just realized something. Heather usually has her hair in front of the left side of her face, right? So... How did that work when she got spiked? It'd be like getting a hair in your mouth with the wind, but instead of in your mouth it's your eye socket and instead of the wind, it's a spike. Plus, you wouldn't really be able to get the hair out again... :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

@BringerofShadows, I just realized something. Heather usually has her hair in front of the left side of her face, right? So... How did that work when she got spiked? It'd be like getting a hair in your mouth with the wind, but instead of in your mouth it's your eye socket and instead of the wind, it's a spike. Plus, you wouldn't really be able to get the hair out again... :ph34r:

Ooh! Ah! Gnnngh! 

6 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

*once again expresses her extreme love of Michael the Part-Time Mime*

Sophie looked expectantly at Jay. She could technically teleport on her own, but it felt selfish to leave without helping anybody. 

Okay! I’m here now!

”Are you ready?” he asked Sophie.

On 4/26/2018 at 6:48 PM, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

Unfortunately, the Ronduran Postal Service (RPS) had a maximum weight limit for all shipped items, and the heavily spiked hamsters exceeded the limit, causing the entire shipment to be redirected to Central Processing for inspection.

(I doubt we could possibly have the longest thread on the forum, since Random Stuff has been around for a long time, among others. We'd need to exceed 200 pages or more.)

I know this is a double post, but I just saw this. It gave me a good chuckle.