The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Shard of Thought said:

"If you're trying to elicit emotions from me," Astral said, "by reminding me of my beloved, then I am warning you now; that is a very dangerous choice."

“Oh, I’m really sorry! I didn’t realize that it would, um...”

Luna faltered and made the car disappear, replacing it with a puppy.

”Is this any better?”

Astral simply walked around it. She felt tears in her eyes and she hated herself for them. She thought she had trained herself to be emotionless. And so, she replaced her sorrow with hatred and anger, pushing Marsh away to the deepest corner of her heart. Rotted though it was, she still had one.

4 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"We'll be fine," Sophie said. "He's a lot more powerful than he looks."

"Okay, that's cool." FT leaped through the rift and landed on top of Luna's car-sized puppy. "Any progress with Project Astral Help?"

Edited by FatherTiempo

Emotion was a strange thing. Sometimes it was good - it made people empathetic toward you, made you more human. In Astral's case, however, all emotion had done was cause her pain. Thinking about Marsh hurt. But it made her stronger. Reminded her who she was and why she was that way. It wouldn't do her any good to cry about it though. All that would do was make her weak. And she was anything but weak.

Just now, BringerofShadows said:

It's supposed to be annoying. Michael wants to hurt Ruin. 

Jaywalk closed his eyes, mind reaching into the void. All thought left his head, sucked away by the void, but he somehow knew what he was doing, will given to him by the remaining emotion.

He connected to thousands of minds at once—Bozo’s, Astral’s, Butt’s, each and every ghanderflaffle. Then he pulled.

A portal opened in front of him and Sophie, showing the image of his castle. Or rather, what was left of his castle.

”With me!” he called, and they jumped through.