The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

6 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

Yeah, too bad he won’t explain. <_<

Hey, look, he's viewing the thread right now! Maybe he'll explain it further. 

Just now, Jaywalk said:

“I...I need to get to Jasnah. To bring her the news.” Jaywalk looked around. “How do we get out of here?”

Sophie shook her head. "I don't know. But it seems kinda dangerous to go out there again. I don't want you to get hurt again."

9 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Sophie shook her head. "I don't know. But it seems kinda dangerous to go out there again. I don't want you to get hurt again."

Jaywalk looked up at Sophie. “I’m not sure I can be hurt anymore.” His wounds flashed, glowing lavender. “Besides,” he said. “I’m more powerful now. Maybe thanks to you.”

5 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

Yeah, too bad he won’t explain. <_<

Michael's private space is a dreamseed. It can simulate practically anything, although (for the most part) nothing is real.

Suddenly, a sound like a waterfall flowing drifted across the meadow. It rose to a crescendo of crashing spray and slowly faded away. Then a voice spoke. 

You should leave this place, Narrators. It will not be safe here for much longer.

39 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"No you're not. Astral is... she's terrible. All of Star's negative emotions forced into one being. She's literally allergic to joy! She doesn't belong here. She should still be locked in Silence's dungeons..." Sophie's face hardened. "Silence is a good man. He is."

Edit:never mind computer malfunction

Edited by FatherTiempo

But since Sophie wasn't close to FT at all and didn't have access to Michael's screen anymore, she couldn't answer. She heard all Narration on the thread, but dialogue was a more interesting matter.

Edit: "Where should we go?" Sophie asked, surprised that an Author other than her own was addressing her. @xinoehp512

Edited by Shard of Thought

7 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"You're broken too..." Sophie muttered. "Just like Star. And..." She blushed. "You're welcome, I guess... For healing you."

“Star...I was much harder on her than I should have been. I apologize for that.”

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Michael's private space is a dreamseed. It can simulate practically anything, although (for the most part) nothing is real.

Suddenly, a sound like a waterfall flowing drifted across the meadow. It rose to a crescendo of crashing spray and slowly faded away. Then a voice spoke. 

You should leave this place, Narrators. It will not be safe here for much longer.

“But how do we...” He looked down at his arms, scratched and torn, glowing. The void was a hub of sorts, connecting each universe through unseen ties. If he harnessed his new power, could he manipulate the ties to get them out of the meadow?

”Sophie,” Jaywalk said. “I have an idea.”

1 minute ago, BringerofShadows said:

I have no idea what a dreamseed or what the hell is happening.

Such is the way of TLT... *sigh* Ruin is in a pocket of manipulateable reality. Does that help?

1 minute ago, Jaywalk said:

“Stand behind me. I’m gonna try something new.”

Sophie did as she was told.

"Great, that's all I wanted to hear." FT bound the plane and then pierced it to the exact point from where he left the bunker party. "Because, I am FT, the Shard of Narration. You could say I am the embodiment of all that is TLT. Where it is perfectly normal to wake up surrounded by withergeists being decimated by thermonuke-wielding hermitcraft supporters." FT winked and snapped his fingers, letting time flow at its normal pace. "We always break the rules."

Yes, Michael is in control. I'm assuming that because 

a ) It's not Ruin's dreamseed

b ) Ruin is not a Narrator

Ruin has no control. 

Edit: Yes, but I understand. There is... a lot to read through. I myself did it, but back then, it was only 200 pages long, having just become the actual longest thread. @FatherTiempo 

Edited by Shard of Thought