The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar looked at him, "guilty as charged." he laughed then faded away into self pity and self hate.

Cynical wasn't sure if Thaidakar had understood what he meant by 'those Narrators'. He'd meant the annoying flighty ones that tried to make everything all sunshine and rainbows.

48 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Cynical wasn't sure if Thaidakar had understood what he meant by 'those Narrators'. He'd meant the annoying flighty ones that tried to make everything all sunshine and rainbows.

Thaidakar reappeared, "no, I am not those narrators. im the annoying kind who trys his best."

Just now, Nameless said:

Cynical nodded approvingly. “Good. So you’re one of the good ones then.”

"precisely, it seems whenever I actually try to help, everyone hates me for it. so, why not just make my avatars do it? or just let Nameless make a fool of himself doing it."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"precisely, it seems whenever I actually try to help, everyone hates me for it. so, why not just make my avatars do it? or just let Nameless make a fool of himself doing it."

“Nameless? I thought he was too smart to try. Well, I suppose not everyone can be as smart as they should be.

Just now, Nameless said:

“Nameless? I thought he was too smart to try. Well, I suppose not everyone can be as smart as they should be.

he smiled, "Indeed, too much indeed... well, I have some business to attend to regarding my heir, so if you would excuse me I will be going off." Thaidakar nodded and walked away, muttering to himself about pertinent laws.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

he smiled, "Indeed, too much indeed... well, I have some business to attend to regarding my heir, so if you would excuse me I will be going off." Thaidakar nodded and walked away, muttering to himself about pertinent laws.

Meanwhile, a mysterious figure had kidnapped all of Thaidakar’s heirs in an attempt to obtain the Narrator’s power.

Just now, Nameless said:

Meanwhile, a mysterious figure had kidnapped all of Thaidakar’s heirs in an attempt to obtain the Narrator’s power.

the mysterious figure was none other than AdoKho, this AdoKho was neither of the ones we knew. AdoKho, as we know, is a very popular name.