Calm before the Storm

Lord Meeker

Eh IDK. The theory I'm talking about comes from Oathgates. There are 2 spren (Presumably Inkspren and Lightspren) and two functions going into the CR and moving in the PR. It would make sense for one to have one and one the other. Either way I'm not there, either in Shadesmar, or teleported somewhere else.

Mac stared at the wall of rock, as it was vaporized from reality. Storms. He tapped the aon tia on his wand and teleported 10 feet in front of him. He brought in more One Power, and released Arrows of Fire across the battle field, destroying buildings and killing bystaders. 

BTW, any weaves that I capitalize, are actual weaves with specific effects. Arrows of Fire isn't the same as shooting arrows made of fire. AoF is way more dangerous. Balefire is fare more destructive then regular fire, as it erases something from the past, as well as the present. Completely removing something from existence, and any affects that that object may have had in the recent past. 

Edited by MacThorstenson

The rock examined its new body.

This does feel like it might be sort of against what my original plan was... but then again that plan did seem like it would have led to my death so I guess embrace it and if I mess up my plans then me will just have to deal with that.

Taking a few tentative steps the rock examined its surroundings just in time to see a stream of Balefire streak past.

Yep. Definitely not enough spikes in me yet to survive this. I could try Elsecalling to the Worldspike, see if I can pick up something a little more apocalyptic there but then I might get incinerated by the wardings.

The rock anxiously dodged the weaves of power flying through the street, Soulcasting rock to block those that couldn't be dodged.

Rhazien was tired of being treated as if he were nothing but a new recruit in battle. He knew more about combat than he left on. He forced much of his stormlight into the ground, quarter lashing everything up and then some. Just so that they would float into the air enough to break more than one bone on the way down.

"I said I don't have time to deal with you." He growled.

He picked his way through the floating rubble and out onto the street. He proceeded to go over his list. With all the trouble of getting an Aviar, he would postpone the endeavor until later. He instead would find more ways to access the Dor. Preferably by becoming a Dakhor Monk, first.

Uhh Mraize, we're in Shadesmar... Unless we are going with the Willshaper thing. Another interesting thing, with you being an Elsecaller your shardplate would interfere with lashings so you would have to dismiss it

Edited by Blazenella

Drako pushed himself out of the rubble, coughing.

His Shardplate felt sluggish, and his breastplate was completely shattered. His ribs felt cracked, and his helm was barely holding together. His bolter was nowhere to be seen.

Sounds of battle raged far away. Drako struggled to focus, lifting his head towards the plaza. Rhazien was still standing. Despite having lost most of his Shardplate and Stormlight and taking a beating from half the Alleyverse, Rhazien was still standing. He was holding another sword, just as long as his other blade, and was walking away from the carnage around him.

Drako looked around wearily. The AlleyVillage was in ruins. Mace's reckless bombing had left scores of people dead or injured. Mac's balefire had taken even more. Bodies littered the ground- some moving, some not.

He looked again to Rhazien. That arrogant heretic had brought destruction to everything Drako had come to love. He stood there, boasting of his power. Of his unbeatable strength.

Drako shoved the rubble off him, snarling. He grabbed his radio from his belt.

"Astartes!" he shouted. "Launch Operation Dragoon. Bring the Titan."

He shoved the radio back onto his belt. High above him, gunships broke through the clouds, streaking down towards the village.

Drako would show this arrogant slontze what power really was.

Spoiler

Quick question for everyone. Given how Mraize seems to be powering up, I feel entirely justified in bringing in a NPC army. However, I don't want to disrupt things for everyone else. An army might overshadow everyone.

Basically, I'm asking for a vote- is everyone alright with me bringing in an army to fight Mraize?

He saw Mac's balefire streak through the sky. A cute trick, but it had nothing on the Dor. 'Mac, I haven't seen you since the Alleyverse Renaissance! Cookie? And speaking of cookies, the one in your Lifeless Voidus required the deaths of an Elantrian and of someone who had reached the Tenth Heightening,  so I would keep that in mind.' Lopen liquefied the ground wherever his skateboard went so he could see his reflection as he surfed. 'You dashing beast,' he whispered, bringing his skateboard to a halt. He created an Aon Edo shield around himself before entering Shadesmar. Once there, he summoned the great Voidus using a wondrous technology the DA created 100 years after the Ascension of TLR. It traced the Spiritual signature of whoever you needed to find, created a portal in front of them, and urged them to step through. Hopefully Voidus had not forgotten his old friend and would assist a fellow Lurker.

Kalmar had joined up with Drako at some point, and went down with the army. He went and started running, when he felt a sword run through his chest. Turning around, he saw his old enemy. Leya. His last thought was wondering how she had gotten here. Then he died.

I don't like Kalmar, so I have a new character. Give me a short while to get her completely figured out, and she will join the fray. 

@Grey Knight can you quickly describe your gun ships

Tevarah had been watching as his leader was betrayed, been watching as his leader defended himself with awesome skill, but three people with a mass of gun ships against one is to much for anybody even with that much investiture. Now was the time to help.

Tevarah lashed himself towards the gun ships, they were still far enough away from the battle that he could get there before they open fired. Tessi!!! He yelled as he felt her turn into a battle axe he suddenly put on the breaks making his stomach lurch, but at that moment he threw Tessi, the speed and momentum pushed Tessi all the way though the first ship he released the breaks and flew toward the second ship that was dodging the first's wreckage and formed Tessi into a long sword and cut large chunks out of it. And continued his campaign of destroying all the ships.

I'm sure a few of the ships will make it to Mraize...

Edited by Jehoiada

Massive explosions lit up the sky, and metal fell from the sky.

”I’m sorry El” Compounding Identity Soul reverted back to when he just snapped. Soul felt strength flood his body as all hesitation left him. His mind had healed since his snapping, making him normal enough to not attack everyone, this healing left him as Identity reversed the process. Anger, bloodlust, fear, rage, death

Tearing a citizen apart with stormlight enhanced strength, Soul grabbed his weapons. Soul turned back towards Rhazien, he would not escape this time. This time Soul would finish the plan.

Wow! What was that Tevarah wondered as that gunship destroyed the others. I have alot to learn.

I headed back to the city, I lashed down and landed directly next to Rhasien very dramatically, when the dust cleared Tevarah stood right beside Rhazien glowing with stormlight.

A man appeared next to Rhazien.

He will die first.” Soul swore in his mind. Subconsciously he could hear El yelling at him to stop tapping Identity but he didn’t listen, this was more important. Soul rushed forward preparing to attack.

Septimus stood, drained. No Steel left. No stormlight. His spren hummed to Resolve. Suddenly, the rhythm became words. " You know what you must say." It was a light, female voice. He turned to where a coppery woman stood, and elegant dress flowing without any wind. She turned to him. " It's the Journey that matters, you must find your own..." Septimus stumbled forward, determined. " I... I will walk the path that others cannot..."  His spren smiled. He breathed in, Stormlight flooding in from those who fought around him. He phased in front of Rhazien. " If you're going anywhere, you're going through me..."

“Or more accurately, we’ll go through you!” Soul dashed up and trust both his Shardblade and his aluminum sword towards the two men.

Does anyone know what aluminum would do to shardplate?

Lopen popped into a local armorer , bought all their iron, fashioned an Iron Throne, and sat upon it. His three dragons majestically descended in front of him. They weren't his per se,  they were just all friends and big Game of Thrones fans. They cracked open some cold cookies and sat there observing, awaiting Voidus. The three soon left as they could not stay in the Alleyverse for long in their reptilian form, and in their human form... They had no clothes, and they were shy. So Lopen sat there on the Iron Throne. Alone. Yet happy.

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian