Calm before the Storm

Lord Meeker

5 minutes ago, Blazenella said:

Septimus ignored Lopen's shenanigans apologized to Mace for the crack in the fourth wall, and continued to pretend Rhazien was a punching bag.

The repair crew is on its way!

Spoiler

Image result for mime wall

Slowly but surely Akrasia began to regain consciousness. As the fuzzyness receded from his eyesight he saw Rhazien being beaten by Septimus. With effort he pushed down the animal rage and poured most of his breath into a rope with the command "strangle things." He then hurled the rope towards Septimus where it began to wrap around his neck.

Septimus growled. He threw Rhazien to the ground trapping him in rock, and formed a knife out of rock in the ground. He cut the rope and quickly sealed it in rock, trapping it on the ground. He stomped sending up spikes of rock, which Septimus then kicked at Akrasia. Septimus sunk Akrasia in to the ground, making escape impossible

Edited by Blazenella

Septimus was becoming more serious. He could use some help from Soul or Nei'en. If they were going to play dirty, so would he. He compounded Zinc and tapped Steel. He could only maintain this for about 5 seconds. Time to him had slowed down as both his mind and body raced. He ran towards Rhazien and slammed a spike through, breaking the Shardplate. He launched a volley of arrows at him, and then time began to flow normally. Rhazien wasn't dead, stormlight would allow that, but Septimus didn't need to finish the job yet. Rhazien deserved a little pain, the cocky, arrogant, selfish Rusting man he was. Storms he had started to hate him.

Nei'an awoke, smiling. He had blacked out, but now he was completely awake.

He held up a blinking red fabrial. The blinks were dispered by grat strechtes of silence.

"So he's not around here...' nei'an whispered. He had attactched a tracking fabrial to Rhazien's coat. Now, he would never get away.

Rhazien sighed. "Okay. You can stop attempting to beat the crap out of my illusion."

Rhazien lowered the illusion surrounding them all. In his hand, he held an unornamented blade. A Honorblade, Pailiah's blade to be exact, which gave him the ability of healing and illusions. An amused smile played on his face. 

"Before I disbanded the Ghostbloods I took everything powerful and useful and hid them. All the Honorblades, the sentient blades, the Dawnshards, you get the picture. I did however hold on to this one." Rhaizen said. "As I said before. You are beneath me, I do not have time for you."

10 minutes ago, Mraize said:

Rhazien sighed. "Okay. You can stop attempting to beat the crap out of my illusion."

Rhazien lowered the illusion surrounding them all. In his hand, he held an unornamented blade. A Honorblade, Pailiah's blade to be exact, which gave him the ability of healing and illusions. An amused smile played on his face. 

"Before I disbanded the Ghostbloods I took everything powerful and useful and hid them. All the Honorblades, the sentient blades, the Dawnshards, you get the picture. I did however hold on to this one." Rhaizen said. "As I said before. You are beneath me, I do not have time for you."

Umm, and was your illusion Physical then?