Calm before the Storm

Lord Meeker

7 minutes ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

‘Va——vles.... what are they?’ Lopen felt a sudden tug of hopelessness, his eyes filling up with tears.

Aaric turned to Lopen. "Waffles are a delicious form of pastry native to Scadrial. Have you heard of them?"

12 minutes ago, Mraize said:

Rhazien growled. As he saw Soul charge him, he ducked underneath the man's strike. Placing a hand on him he transported Soul to the cognitive realm. He then turned to face Septimus. As the Drako's troops surged around him he teleported thrown them, making quick work of them, dulling their eyes with his shard blade. It seemed to Rhazien that the Aon granted him focus, but that was absurd as it was stylized and for show. Perhaps it was in his head. He would accept it anyways. He proceeded to punch Septimus in the face with a pair of spiked brass knuckles made from Atha.

Not quite, Mraize. I realize that I didn't mention this, but the troops are space marines, like me- meaning they have Shardplate.

Also, I'm going to be gone for a while too. Maybe we should just make a new thread for this whole thing?

Edited by Grey Knight

3 minutes ago, Grey Knight said:

Not quite, Mraize. I realize that I didn't mention this, but the troops are space marines, like me- meaning they have Shardplate.

Also, I'm going to be gone for a while too. Maybe we should just make a new thread for this whole thing?

Soon. Soon. After this fight. I know when I want to post a new forum thread. I want at least 3 more pages. :P

Also you should have mentioned it. Change it and I'll change mine. Fair for fair, or I am leaving it :)

Edited by Mraize

Boy, things are moving fast.

The emerald-armored giants are space marines. They all have Shardplate, are 7ft tall, and are armed with heavy assault rifles. Two in each squad of 10 are armed with the equivalent of Spartan Lasers.

The mecha is a Knight. It stands 30 feet tall, and is armed with a cannon arm, a giant chainsword-arm, and a small machine gun on its chest.

Speaking of the Knight...

Suddenly, an enormous mech burst through the only standing building in the plaza, its engines roaring. The Knight slowed to a stop before Rhazien, bellowing a challenge as it fired its arm cannon at him.

Details about the troops are added above for you, Mraize. And you're right, I should have detailed them earlier. Things are moving fast.

Edited by Grey Knight

4 minutes ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

Lopen has a flashback. Mac had just found him, a starving Rosharian child, and started making a strangely delicious blob into a slice of golden deliciousness. ‘No...’

"Poor soul!" Aaric said. "You'll have to give them a try. They're cooked specifically to have little pockets that can be filled with syrups and creams to add to the flavor - truly a culinary masterpiece."

The thunderclast was ancient, and had always fought for one reason; hate. But the new master had explained something to her. There was a greater cause- the DA. This was the most delicious thing it had ever occupied, and that was thanks to them. The thunderclast would be getting her laboratory soon, and a nice dark alley. How lovely. Well, time to destroy some things. The thunderclast stood on that annoying metal knight. In the great game of cookie versus metal, cookie always won.

1 minute ago, EddyJ said:

"Poor soul!" Aaric said. "You'll have to give them a try. They're cooked specifically to have little pockets that can be filled with syrups and creams to add to the flavor - truly a culinary masterpiece."

‘AGHHHHHHHHHH!’ Lopen screamed, it all starting to come back to him.

23 minutes ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

The thunderclast destroyed the emerald things.

Even if they had shardplate they would be crushed.

100th post yay!!!!!!!!! I should have done something more epic

Edited by Jehoiada

Mack, snapped out of a daze, and released the one power, then ducked under a pile of rubble. 

He glanced at the carnage that had ensued while he had been, Asleep? trapped in his own mind?, Had that been me?

No you fool that was me! Let me out I will destroy them! 

NO! you caused this chaos, I wont let that happen again!

Mac was calming down, now that he was removed from the taint of the One Power. Cmon, you will die here if you dont let me out, we don't have any of you weapons. He began to push on Mack's mind, trying to force his way out.

NO, you will not leave!

STORM YOU FOOL! This is not the first time, that I have been trapped! Mac pushed against the body's muscles, trying to get them to move, but with Mack's resistance this caused him to collapse on the ground, under the rubble. Suddenly, Mac released the rest of the body, and only focused on getting 4 words out.

"LOPEN! HELP! NEED CARSON!" 

Just now, MacThorstenson said:

Mack, snapped out of a daze, and released the one power, then ducked under a pile of rubble. 

He glanced at the carnage that had ensued while he had been, Asleep? trapped in his own mind?, Had that been me?

No you fool that was me! Let me out I will destroy them! 

NO! you caused this chaos, I wont let that happen again!

Mac was calming down, now that he was removed from the taint of the One Power. Cmon, you will die here if you dont let me out, we don't have any of you weapons. He began to push on Mack's mind, trying to force his way out.

NO, you will not leave!

STORM YOU FOOL! This is not the first time, that I have been trapped! Mac pushed against the body's muscles, trying to get them to move, but with Mack's resistance this caused him to collapse on the ground, under the rubble. Suddenly, Mac released the rest of the body, and only focused on getting 4 words out.

"LOPEN! HELP! NEED CARSON!" 

Lopen knew protocol Carson well. He inserted the spike that he had used to collect Ben Carson’s calmness into Mac, easing the pain of the One Power and many other things.

1 minute ago, Grey Knight said:

The thunderclast took pity on the Knight before it had completely destroyed the knight, and left it, alive, but looking like a closed accordion.

Lopen winked at Mac , and threw him the Cohesion Honorblade. ‘Welcome back Mac.’

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

Catching the weapon, Mac grinned, "No, thank you. But I already have a weapon." He summoned the Iceblade from Queen Elsa and tossed the honorblade back. Looking around at the battle field, he had an idea. "Lopen, you thinking what I'm thinking?"

For those who don't know, this is a iceblade from the court of Queen Elsa Steelheart:

These swords are the ultimate sword. It's power is mind blowing. This sword not only possessed some of my ice powers, it has the power to summon ice and snow when moved in a certain pattern. My knights will be unstoppable
- Queen Elsa, cerca 2014.

I will forgo the Ice powers because, A: Mac doesn't know how to use them, and B: for balance reasons