Calm before the Storm

Lord Meeker

Fine. I'll ignore your BS. I could keep arguing this though and win. 

Septimus grinned. There was his opening. It didn't matter how much investiture the Honorblade or anything else he held had, they couldn't ignore basic forces. Septimus pulled out a fabrial, his metal attractor and ripped the Honorblade from Rhazien, and pulling Rhazien in his shardplate towards him.

Soul shook himself and responded to Seltimus’s wish for assistance. Cursing the weakness of being controlled by someone beyond the fourth wall, who happened to have homework he rushed at Rhazien. He would apologize for the fourth wall later, and probably hire a permanent repair crew because at the rate he was breaking this he would need one. 

With multiple lashings, and no friction Soul rushed very very fast and slammed into Rhazien. 

I kind of skimmed everything that happened so let me know if what I did doesn’t make sense, like if Rhazien is in Shadesmar or something.

Akrasia was surprised how was he free he crawled forwards until he had found the rope that Septimus had sliced in half as he recovered the breath his skin increased in vibrancy and hue. His mistcloke began to writh each tassel snatching and grabbing at the air. Leaping forwards he collided with Soul the tassels beginning to wrap around his body

"Thanks Lopen" The rock said once they were safely within the cognitive realm. "But, ah... I think you maybe just killed my squire? Hopefully if I'm nearby in the cognitive realm at least that will let him have enough power left to not die."

Feeling a strange sense of inspiration from somewhere, the rock decided to hit something. Unfortunately it then remembered that it was a rock and so couldn't hit anything unless someone threw it.

If Voidus was here there is no reason that anyone who tried to attack him wouldn't be instantly immolated, frozen, have their soul removed and then crushed underneath a sentient Kredik Shaw that he just Awakened so to keep things at a somewhat level playing field and yet still participate in the RP, I spiked one of my bonds with a spren from myself and stuck it in a rock that has a working circulatory system.
So there is a Voidus rock with a part of Voidus' soul in it and the powers of an Elsecaller and also telepathy.

Soul felt the tassels wrap around him, which slowed his speed a lot. He quickly burned aluminum which did absolutely nothing expect burn away his stormlight. Cursing and struggling he sucked in more stormlight and lashing himself straight up. Pulling Akrasia with him he didn’t move as quickly but he still gathered lots of speed. “El! Get this off of me!” He yelled, shortening his sword into a wide bladed knife he sliced some of the tassels and then quickly enlarged the sword back to normal, slicing through the rest of them and letting Akrasia fall while he himself shot upwards.

Septimus formed rock around his fist smashing it into Rhaziens helmet, shattering it. Septimus didn't want to kill Rhazien, not yet, but he would humiliate him. He formed more rock around his knee, slamming it upward multiple times shattering the shardplate more and causing major discomfort. Septimus formed an fist and punched Rhazien. 

Edited by Blazenella

As Lopen returned to the physical realm with Voidus he placed him inside a special type of Lifeless he had created. 'Old chum, this Lifeless has been keyed specifically to your telepathic signature. It's as indestructible as a Phantom, and you may notice I've found a way to give it f-speed and... maybe some allomantic lerasium. I've also created a special compartment for your spren. I made a special perpendicularity in the wrist of the Lifeless, which I hope your spren likes. If you want out at any point just call on me.' Lopen then turned to Septimus, who had simply ignored his appearance earlier. 'Manners maketh man,' Lopen said to Septimus, instantly tapped on the Aon Tia in one of his numerous suit pockets. He reappeared seconds later with an Shardspear in one hand and a 6ft long Shardwaffleiron in the second. There were now only 8 spren circling him. 'Let's get this party started,' he whispered, a sadistic smile appearing on his face as he tapped the Aon Tia on the Honorblade in his concealed scabbard, and it was transported into Voidus' hands. 'How's your dual wielding and Windrunning old sport?' Lopen himself charged Septimus, his Shardwaffleiron becoming a Shardspear. The 8 spren around him morphed into a massive surfboard which had some... interesting properties. He shed his suit, revealing a Hawaiian shirt and shorts underneath. They were encrusted with diamonds.

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

"And that will be 15 crysts, Thank you," 

"You are welcome," Mac left the bakery with his cookies, and sat down on a bench, enjoying the alley village. Suddenly he heard a scream a few blocks away, and saw a figure falling out of the sky, Huh, I wonder who tha- wait, is that TFA? What is going on? Using the one power, he grabbed his suit coat, with his weapons in it. He shoved the cookies in his mouth and put on his coat and bowler hat, and took off toward the chaos. Running there, he pulled out a pocket span-reed to his friends in the DAPD. He said the words as he wrote them. "The time has come, execute order 42 when you see my signal." If this was what he thought it was, he was going to need it done, and quick. The reply came quickly. "We will be ready." Mac continued to dash down the street until he could see the battle scene.

Peeking around the corner, to avoid sight, he saw a glorious field of carnage and chaos. How could they do this? WITHOUT ME?

He fingered his wand, and embraced the one power ready to fight, Quickly, he used weaves of wind to harden the air, in the shape of a few spears. Then summoning a gust of wind, he shot the spears toward the fire hydrants and water pipes that were around the edge of the battle field, as they were pierced, he dismissed the weave, letting them flood the battle field. Almost ready to enter into the battle field, he Made Fog from the water, covering the entire area with a thick mist.

Nodding at his cover, he made a gateway into the middle of the battle field, its silver borders cutting through the rubble and debris scattered around.

As he stepped through the Gateway, he made light radiate from himself. Burning away the fog, and blinding anyone who happened to be looking at him.

He scanned the battlefield. Looking for one person. "Hello Rhazien." He released the rest of the weaves, and focused on creating a stream of balefire which he released at Rhazien.

Edited by MacThorstenson

Just saying, since Willshaper stuff isn't canon I'm going with the theory that Willshaper Transportation would allow teleportation in the Physical Realm

Septimus sighed, throwing up a wall of rock to block the stream of fire. " I'm sorry Mac, I need to keep him alive." Septimus looked around at the carnage and the fights still occurring around him. He looked at Mac, smiled, and teleported away, Rhazien in tow. 

Edited by Blazenella