Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

This looks so weird on mobile. Then again, it might look weird on computer too. It’s just strange looking in general I guess. And very long.

13 hours ago, Mustache BitBitio said:

I use my Soulcaster to jump back to Shadesmar

How does this work?

With his broadsword gone. He tries new and experimental. He pulls his two last kunai from his thigh and jabs them directly into Kane's eyes. With his enemy, partially if not completely, blind he summons Atha as a blade. He has to run out of metal soon. His belt that held it all is gone. Rhazien thinks. He sweeps his opponent from off their feet and skewers him in the chest with his Shardblade. Then changing his weapon to a large hammer he smashes it into his opponent's legs.

How does this work?

To Soulcast, you need to change an object's cognitive view of itself. You use the Soulcaster to go to Shadesmar in order to change the object's view of itself

My metals aren't gone yet, I think, ripping the kunai out of my eyes. Instantly, the wounds heal. With a start, I realize that that was... Stormlight healing. When did I inhale Stormlight? In any case, I Soulcast some dust in the air to become electrum dust. I down it, quick as I can. Then the hammer hits my legs. I collapse, unable to stand. In desperation, I Soulcast my legs into.... electrum. that's the key! I burn Electrum. Determination floods into me. I know what I have to do. I whip around and charge Rhazien. I dive for his leg, avoiding a hammer strike. I grab his pants and shirt. "Become electrum."

Edited by Mustache BitBitio

Invalid attack. Please try again Kane, but be clearer about

1. Where you got the stormlight. Unless you have a good reason to have it, I'm limiting stormlight use for healing. Otherwise we'd be here all day.

2. Your soulcasting is implausible for the reasons stated by the others previously. 

Edited by Archer

@BitBitio I AM GIVING YOU ONE HOUR TO MAKE YOUR MOVE. If you have not responded to this topic within one hour, the fight goes to Mraize. (That will be the official result Kidpen. If there's no activity from him, regardless of when I make the official announcement, Mraize wins the fight in exactly one hour.)

Time's up! 

Rhazien cringed, expecting an attack. 

Nothing happened. 

He looked up tentatively. Kane stood opposite him, unmoving. He'd froze. The pressure of the battle had gotten to him. He couldn't bring himself to - with a gasp, Kane fainted. 

Rhazien was the last man standing. Kane was obviously out for the count. Rhazien prodded him with his foot, but it was futile. Kane just lay there on the ground, unmoving. 

"Ladies and gentlemen!" the announcer called out. "we have our winner! Give it up for Rhazien!" Wild applause ensued as the medics arrived to help the combatants off of the field. 

Mraize is officially the winner. Good game everyone. 

5 minutes ago, Mraize said:

Am I too overpowered?

You're asking because you win so much? Maybe. The deciding factor in most of your fights is you travel to the Shadesmar a lot. In future fights, we may have to restrict people to staying inside of the arena. I think it would a fairer fight then. 

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

You're asking because you win so much? Maybe. The deciding factor in most of your fights is you travel to the Shadesmar a lot. In future fights, we may have to restrict people to staying inside of the arena. I think it would a fairer fight then. 

I do stay within the Arena from Shadesmar TBH