• BITBITIO SHOULD'VE WON
    • *bLinKs iN cOnFuZzLemEnt*
    • DEATH TO KANE
    • DEATH TO RHAZIEN
    • Swirliepop
    • Lol

Tactics. Don't look Mraize.

Spoiler

I won't use Harmony again, but I have another trick up my sleeve. If no one objects, I am going to swear the Second Ideal of the Windrunners. I will put it in a cool context so that it doesn't seem as though I'm arbitrarily swearing the Oath to get out of trouble.

Mraize picked the small flame that was Kane. Information flooded him. Yes. He knew, he knew Kane. He experimented he through the fire against were the wall would be located. The transported to the physical realm. He summons his shard blade. Phasing back and forth to make him harder to hit. Stormlight glowed from him. He attacked in a flurry of shard blade and broadsword. Occasionally he wound dismiss his shard blade and stab Kane with a kunai. He did this three times before summoning a shield to block attacks. 

4 hours ago, Mustache BitBitio said:

Dont look mraize.

Spoiler

It depends, is your character ready to accept those oaths, and mean them? Has he grown enough as a person since he swore the first to justify swearing the second? I know that this is less about the fight and more about the RP, but that is what goes into making that decision.

Also, Im pretty sure that you don't get a huge boost of power from searing an oath. That only happens to kaladin in the books (And maybe dalinar, i need to re read OB) , no other radiant has that happen to them.

I dodge around 60% of the attacks, using electrum to give me a little bit more time to react. I use my Soulcaster to jump back to Shadesmar, if only temporarily. I grab Rhaziens broadsword and command: "Become dust." Once it dissolves, I use ChayShan, Electrum, Determination, Stormlight, and techniques I had in my Copperminds to stab Rhazien directly in the shoulder. I phase back to the Physical Realm.

1 minute ago, MacThorstenson said:

Don't look Mraize

Spoiler

It depends, is your character ready to accept those oaths, and mean them? Has he grown enough as a person since he swore the first to justify swearing the second? I know that this is less about the fight and more about the RP, but that is what goes into making that decision.

Also, Im pretty sure that you don't get a huge boost of power from searing an oath. That only happens to kaladin in the books (And maybe dalinar, i need to re read OB) , no other radiant has that happen to them.

Spoiler

I will use the Oath mainly for access to the Surge of Gravitation. Here's the Oath I will use(its a little different for each Radiant):

I will protect those who cannot protect themselves, even if the the one they need protection from IS themself.

Don't look Mraize

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Maybe. How would your character know how to use that new surge once he got access to it?

He would use the Reverse Lashing instinctively like how Kaladin does in tWoK

Edited by Mustache BitBitio

It's a good idea, just maybe not a practical one for in the midst of a fight. As for if it's OP, hard to say. Mraize's character is on the high side of the power spectrum, based on his teleportation abilities alone, so I don't think it would be the deciding factor in the fight. I'm confident that he'd be able to bounce back from it. So I'm conflicted. 

10 hours ago, Mustache BitBitio said:

I dodge around 60% of the attacks, using electrum to give me a little bit more time to react. I use my Soulcaster to jump back to Shadesmar, if only temporarily. I grab Rhaziens broadsword and command: "Become dust." Once it dissolves, I use ChayShan, Electrum, Determination, Stormlight, and techniques I had in my Copperminds to stab Rhazien directly in the shoulder. I phase back to the Physical Realm.

I feel like you aren't living up to your weakness. Does anyone else agree? I am just putting that out there. The stormlight part.