• Pineapple
    • Nah.
    • BITBITIO SHOULD'VE WON
    • *bLinKs iN cOnFuZzLemEnt*
    • DEATH TO KANE
    • DEATH TO RHAZIEN
    • Swirliepop
    • Lol

Nei'an looked to where Rashan pointed, and although Nei'an thought Rashan might be right, Nei'an didn't want to face those two. He'd already been beaten up before.

"No," Nei'an said. "That's my seat. I commandeered it from someone yesterday; therefore it's mine,"

Edited by Gancho Libre

Rhazen, summoned a shield and bat. His readied strips from his cape in his hand behind the shield. He began phasing close to the man and batting the man on the side of his head. While stunned he slipped the strips on his opponent with the command "On my word, bind."

Nei'an was ready to clobber Rashan up the nose when a voice interrupted him. Suddenly, all of Nei'an's impenetrable anger directed at the unknown voice behind him. He turned and went pale as he saw a storming unbiased looking down at him. 

"Uh, nothing. Nothing at all," Nei'an said "We're two friendy friends who were having fun. Right?" Nei'an shook hands with Rashan. "See? nothing is happening,"

Nei'an then ran off, directly to a place he could get a new hotdog.

Edited by Gancho Libre

Rashan looks towards the Unbiased. They're about the same height, but seems the Unbiased looms over.

"Umm, yeah." Rashan says, barely managing to speak. "What he said."

The Unbiased continues to stare.

"Hey, actually, I gotta go to the bathroom, byyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee."Rashan taps speed and zooms away. An Unbiased? He thinks to himself. You attracted a storming Unbiased?!

He leaves the arena.

Nei'an ate his hotdog, wanting a fight, then noticed @Kidpen's name at the bottom of the screen as one of the users looking at the topic.

"@Kidpen !" Nei'an said. "Wanna fistfight?

Then after reloading the page, @Kidpen's username left.

"Dangit," he said, walking back to the hotdog stand.

Edited by Gancho Libre

Satisfied that he had dealt with the issue, he walks back to his post to watch the rest of the match. Suddenly he hears someone else challenge another to a fight. Turning around, he realizes that he couldn’t use his powers on someone for challenging a fight, so he turned back, watching out of the corner of his eye.