Lord Meeker

• 1 month later...

Tels walked into through the door. He had been looking for the Ghostbloods for a while. Now that he was here, he could begin business. “Hello?” Tels asked. “Anybody here? I’ve come to enlist.

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely support and defend the Ghostbloods and its decrees against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; to forsake all other guilds and clans within the Alleyverse. That I will bear arms on behalf of the Ghostbloods when required by the Council; that I will gather all information, intelligence, and recruitment (when necessary) when required by the Council; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the Council; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me Adonalsium.

Spoken by Tels”

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

Nuemark walks in alongside Tel, putting some paperwork* into his hands. "You will have to verify with the leaders and everything, make sure you're not a spy and stuff like that, but here is your Oath of Loyalty doucment." Said Nuemark, pointing to a fancy looking desk with a fountain pen on it. "New members usually sign it there. Sometimes no one is here and you just have to leave it on the Great Desk Of Power."

@Truthless of Shinovar

Spoiler

The Oath of Loyalty.

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely support and defend the Ghostbloods and its decrees against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; to forsake all other guilds and clans within the Alleyverse. That I will bear arms on behalf of the Ghostbloods when required by the Council; that I will gather all information, intelligence, and recruitment (when necessary) when required by the Council; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the Council; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me Adonalsium.

Name Signed

Edited by ElendVenture

Signed, Tels.

9 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Signed, Tels.

Welcome to the Ghostbloods!

@Ark1002

4 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Signed, Tels.

I'll send you the PM!

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Ark's Boyfriend said:

And you, right?

Nah, just their character. @Goldeneye63 wants to join TUBA, right? :P

Edit:

1 minute ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Just in time for a civil war

So, everyday life for the GBs?

Edited by AonEne

3 minutes ago, Voidus said:

I agree, I'd very much like to secretly join TUBA. :ph34r:
-From Voidus, not Sudiov.

Well...

On 12/30/2018 at 3:46 PM, Archer said:

Well, it is New Member Sunday. Why not? *adds Sudiov to secret PM*

On 12/30/2018 at 3:57 PM, Voidus said:

So in other news, everyone in the TUBA PM was mysteriously assassinated at the same time. Very mysterious and completely unrelated.

So I'm not sure about that. ;)

Oh, I see your concern but I think you must not have read the full post.

10 minutes ago, AonEne said:

and completely unrelated.

See? Completely unrelated so you have nothing to worry about. ;)

• 9 months later...

Would it be possible to have Shade join the GBs for the duration of Era 5? Also, I might make Mari from the GB plot into a full character as a GB member, would that be alright?

Edit: Mari might not be as a GB, but as a DA member with an altered powerset/backstory, not sure yet.

Edited by kenod

• 1 month later...

Fadran--Highmaster Arcane Mage, Traveling Merchant, and Iconan Channelknight--walked into the dark alleyway.

"Hello?" Fadran asked aloud. "I'm looking for a group called the Ghostbloods... I heard you're recruiting."

A dangerous bunch you're getting yourself wrapped up with. Icona noted.

"Dangerous is my middle name." Fadran replied quietly.

You've been to many Multiverses, Fadran, Icona said, The Omniverse, the Cosmere... now this Alleyverse. When will it ever be enough?

"There are worlds to be explored, Icona," Fadran said, "and somebody's got to explore them."

Edited by Channelknight Fadran