I’m almost not even that worried about the Truthless at this point. Lynching the Truthless or lynching another villager is probably not so different in the end result, just the timing. Certainly next cycle or two that will be the case.

QF25: Hour 7 - Killing
Noon

The circle is smaller now. Much, much smaller. 

“What if we were to just wait?” Brightlord Erethin says softly. “Have the others dealt with by other people?”

Everyone stares at him. “What if what?” Damond says. “What kind of storming idea is that?”

“Uh. A sensible one?” Erethin responds. 

You’re just trying to get away, aren’t you,” accused another member of the circle. “You want time to pass so you can get away, run off and kill even more people.” 

“I just want to survive?” 

“Of course. Because you’re a storming murderer

The mob had practice now with killings. This one was fast. Almost fast enough, in fact, to prevent Alrin from dying. 

Instead, they finished just as he hit the floor, eyes black as a void. 

Yitzi was lynched! He was a New Recruit studying Windrunning! 
Arinian was killed! He was a Stoneward

Cycle 7 has begun! It will end in 24 hours. 

blu_1502330400.png

Vote Count
>Yitzi (4): Lopen, Mage, Eternum, Winter
>Sart (4): Arinian, Jondesu, Yitzi, Sart 
>Lopen (1): DA 
>Roadwalker (1): Ecth

Player List
1. Elithanathile - Sebas
2. Drake - Aaliyah New Recruit
3. Mage - Damond
4. Eternum - Albion Kerenas
5. Jebus - Teralarin
6. Flash - Johnny Quick New Recruit
7. Elenion - Albert Vospar New Recruit
8. Orlok - Highprince Locke Tekiel 
9. Megasif - Zirconidas New Recruit
10. Winter Devotion - John
11. Roadwalker - Silver
12. Jondesu - Tzlim
13. Paranoid King - Spiff Dustbringer
14. Stick - Dan New Recruit
15. Sami - Aleta Nebrask New Recruit
16. Stink - Lazar
17. Arraenae - Malnar Dustbringer
18. Lopen - Revali
19. Darkness - Belegaer
20. Bard - Melinon New Recruit
21. Ecthelion - Ceol and Vis
22. Yitzi - Brightlord Erethin New Recruit
23. Sart - Ardent Sartal
24. Arinian - Alrin Stoneward

Edited by Elbereth

Oh you've got to be kidding me..

Well, I guess if Yitzi is village, my credibility kind of falls apart, doesn't it?

Dangit. This mislynch is on me, I think. I started the Yitzi lynch 2 cycles ago, and I'd had connections figured out and stuff..

Why can't anything be freaking easy for once?

I suspect I'll be killed tonight, even if I'm not lynched.

I guess I'll hop back on the Sart bandwagon out of self-preservation.

Ugh, this is depressing. In a while, I'm gonna try to do a complete analysis, but before I do, I'm gonna put my vote on Stink. Thinking back on last cycle, it was pretty odd how sure he was of my innocence. While we have talked a bit in PM's, I don't think I've said that much that would make him have such a strong belief in my innocence. This vote may change once I get my analysis done, but I'd like to hear others thoughts on this, so I wanted to post it before I did my analysis(it might be a while before I'm done).

What the heck? Arinian was a Dustbringer? That doesn't make any sense. He was claiming Stoneward, and he had the vote manipulation to prove it. If he's not the one trying to lynch me, who is? I suspect GM trickery or Skybreaker shenanigans. It makes no sense. Arinian and Yitzi are dead, so they can't be the culprit. Jon lost a life to the lynch, so he can't be a Stoneward either. Someone in the shadows is trying to kill me, without revealing their identity. That reeks of eliminator scheming.

Edited by Sart
Typo

Heh.. It makes sense now. Arinian wasn't a Stoneward, he was in league with one. He revealed himself as a Stoneward to keep the real Stoneward's identity a secret. That's why his "vote manips" seemed erratic considering his suspicions.

I honestly doubt...

*Moment of realization*

Holy crap, he was being tricked by the elim Stoneward!

I think they promised to help him lynch you, Sart, if Arinian acted as a cover for them. A bargain, of sorts. If you've noticed, all his vote manips were adding to villagers, and quite possibly removing from elims on at least one occasion.

EDIT: Obviously, Arinian was not aware of the alignment of the Stoneward, or so I assume.

Edited by Eternum

I really don't know anymore, and I'm not in the best place rn and I have to go be social soon :( 

I'll try and contribute for now :/

So.

smh

really don't like how STINK's been playing.

I friggen ordered my pizza STINK, why did I get an empty box instead? >.<

smh idk anymore, haven't honestly been paying too much attention to this game. Hopefully the more I play the more time and stuff I begin to be comfortable and happy to invest, rather than just sitting with the thread open staring at it blankly :/

At the point of the Docs thing...I was just going all out you're elim *shrugs.

Bleh, idk guys *shrugs, I'm honestly not in the right frame of mind but.

If it isn't Lopen

It's definitely Mage or STINK. Methinks Mage might have messed up somehow, probably pushed too hard on Lopen-who I still think is elim kinda. (will go into this deeper, I had a realisation at work today, not in the right mind to go into it well), and STINK told them in "PM", my bet it was actually the Elim Doc, which is why he doesn't want to explain in thread/PM. And then Mage backed off Lopen *shrugs.

Well I have to go now, but Stink

DA, you're the one innovative pizza chain where like, you just give the customers a random pizza, and moreover they eat in the complete dark. You never know what you're gonna get, you never know what you actually got, you just hope for the best.

(This isn't really based on your playstyle, just based on you in general lol)

Edited by Eternum

Okay, well, I just finished completely reading through the game. Here are the living players, with my reads on them:

1. Elith - pretty strongly village.
2. Magestar - somewhat of a mixed feeling, leaning elim right now.
3. Eternum - reading back over his posts, there were things I noticed that made me lean both ways, but in the end, I think there was more posts that I read as suspicious than villagery. Leaning elim.
4. Jebus - Not much of a read on him, but I think I'm leaning elim.
5. Orlok - still a little paranoid of, but reading back through things actually gave me a slightly better read on him.
6. Winter - very strong village read.
7. Roadwalker - weak village read.
8. Jondesu - weak elim read. I keep going back and forth with him though. (If Stink is an elim, I'd take a closer look at Jon, see below for the reason)
9. Stink - still fairly suspicious after reading over his posts. He seemed really confident that I was a villager. Doesn't seem like he ever really placed very many useful votes either. Also, from what I saw, I'm pretty sure the only players to ever question his alignment(at least with votes), were villagers(this is assuming Elith, Winter, and DA are villagers, which I'm pretty confident that they are). The remaining players(Mage, Eternum, jebus, roadwalker, Jon, Sart) haven't really given solid reads on him(except Eternum said he thought he was village). Jon put his read of Stink as just "Stink," even though he mentioned at the beginning of the game that he didn't want to ignore him(which is why he voted on him). Seems contradictory to me.
10. Lopen - Village.
11. DA - Village read. If Stink is an elim, strong village read.
12. Ecth - Still reading village, though he hasn't contributed much lately... :(
13. Sart - Kinda back to suspicious of him after reading through things, tbh. Going back and forth a lot though.

Yeah, so, I'm really tired at this point, which is why I only did an in depth analysis of Stink, because I'm leaving my vote on him, so I wanted to put more of my reasoning out there for others to consider and for him to respond to. I would like to hear everyone's opinion, but specifically I'd like to hear from the players whose names I put in bold(this could possibly be the last Cycle, so please respond as soon as you can).

And to everyone: VOTE!

Eternum, you just seem super enthusiastic about everything.  I don't know why this is making me feel so odd, but the way you immediately come up with some kind of theory every time new info comes out seems odd to me.  

And, the main reason I wanted to kill Yitzi, as I said last cycle, was because I was pretty sure either Yitzi or Eternum were evil.  Since Yitzi is good, I feel like Eternum must be Evil?

I just feel really bad about Eternum.  I don't know why.  It might just be gut.

5 hours ago, Eternum said:

Heh.. It makes sense now. Arinian wasn't a Stoneward, he was in league with one. He revealed himself as a Stoneward to keep the real Stoneward's identity a secret. That's why his "vote manips" seemed erratic considering his suspicions.

I honestly doubt...

*Moment of realization*

Holy crap, he was being tricked by the elim Stoneward!

I think they promised to help him lynch you, Sart, if Arinian acted as a cover for them. A bargain, of sorts. If you've noticed, all his vote manips were adding to villagers, and quite possibly removing from elims on at least one occasion.

EDIT: Obviously, Arinian was not aware of the alignment of the Stoneward, or so I assume.

Like this post.  Does this read as off to anyone else? It just seems odd.  I mean, it seems like you already know what's going on, or something.  It might be your post style.  Idk.

4 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Methinks Mage might have messed up somehow, probably pushed too hard on Lopen-who I still think is elim kinda. (will go into this deeper, I had a realisation at work today, not in the right mind to go into it well), and STINK told them in "PM", my bet it was actually the Elim Doc, which is why he doesn't want to explain in thread/PM. And then Mage backed off Lopen *shrugs.

No...  When did I push hard on Lopen?  I repeatedly said I was unsure of them, and at one point I felt suspicious of them.  If Stink and I were teammates, why wouldn't he just tell me to back off Lopen in doc?  I'm perfectly capable of backing off someone I haven't even voted on. 

Besides, the Elim kills don't match my style, IMO.  I don't typically kill newer players, and tend to target people who have played as a Elim with me.  Although I suppose the argument could be made that I'm not in control of the kills...  Idk.  I feel like this is going to be an interesting game to read afterwards.  The kill pattern seems odd to me.

@Elbereth, apologies if this has already been asked, but is there a difference between; [Player has Died!] and [Player was Killed]?  I only ask because both have been used, and I would rather know if there's another kill out there. 

Edited by Magestar
Editing in a quote for clarity.

Mage, it's probably just the way I organize my posts.

I think that making connections like I have been, theorizing, etc. are how I play. (Granted, I have a lot of experience with those, being a Sanderson fan for years now..) I'm still kind of figuring out my playstyle, but I honestly just want to help.

I really want to win my first SE game/first village game, and so I am a bit overenthusiastic, but I guess I'm always a bit overenthusiastic, regardless of circumstance.

*Shrug*, lynching me won't really help the village. Sure, I'm roleless, but any villager votes right now are valuable.

EDIT: Also, how much sense does my theory on Arinian and their claim make to you?

Edited by Eternum

6 hours ago, Eternum said:

Apologies. Arinian was a Stoneward. I entirely forgot the terminology I was using. >> This has now been fixed in the writeup.