soyperson

The Partial A,B,C's of Tennessee:

• Alcohol
  • Banjos
  • Conservatives
  • Drugs
  • Enthusiasm for sports
  • Flannel pajamas in Wal-mart
  • Grey pickup trucks (seriously there are a lot)
  • Homophobia

This has been the Partial A,B,C's of Tennessee.

Edited by bleeder

23 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

If they're hiding things from us, how can we know for sure they're hiding them? :mellow: 

Because they're not there.

Anyone else wanna join in on a Discord? So far it's been just me and Honor Spren talking about how she's never drank coffee

https://discord.gg/CXPyVdd

Edited by bleeder

30 minutes ago, bleeder said:

Because they're not there.

Anyone else wanna join in on a Discord? So far it's been just me and Honor Spren talking about how she's never drank coffee

https://discord.gg/CXPyVdd

One should only drink French pressed, black. Absolutely no sugar or cream. Roasted is acceptable.

Drip coffee is garbage....once you've had the good stuff!

9 minutes ago, Orlion Determined said:

One should only drink French pressed, black. Absolutely no sugar or cream. Roasted is acceptable.

Drip coffee is garbage....once you've had the good stuff!

And what does the esteemed Coffee Monarch have to say about Turkish?

[Though, I must personally admit to occasionally drinking the heathen brew known as 'instant', due to the sheer volume I consume and little prep time it requires. I understand that there are some which cannot accept that, but you may take solace in the fact that I never sully a coffee with the white sludge known as 'sugar'.]

8 minutes ago, aeromancer said:

And what does the esteemed Coffee Monarch have to say about Turkish?

[Though, I must personally admit to occasionally drinking the heathen brew known as 'instant', due to the sheer volume I consume and little prep time it requires. I understand that there are some which cannot accept that, but you may take solace in the fact that I never sully a coffee with the white sludge known as 'sugar'.]

Hmm...I have not had Turkish brew, but it should be just fine. It sounds similar to French pressed without the pressing.

Huh.  @Chaos, did something weird happen with the database again?

In other news, I am shamelessly plugging this wee little thing that I just wrote:

It's short.  Super-short.  And it might be a terrible idea, but you know how invasive plot bunnies can get.

12 minutes ago, Chaos said:

A little bit ago yes. The search table is being reindexed and so all should be fine soon. You shouldn't see error messages though, at least.

That explains why a few things went kerblooey earlier.  But is fixing now, because you are the bestest. :)