As a Christmas present to all of you wonderful people that have signed up for my game, Threnody has been added, even though we didn't meet the goal of 30 players!

Threnody will replace Yolen on the list of planets.

In addition, the following role has been added to the game:

Shade (Threnody): When you are killed, and sent to the Cognitive Realm, you do not pass on at the end of a Cycle, but remain in the Cognitive Realm. During the Day, Shades may privately submit a vote for the lynch to the GM. The player who receives a majority of the Shade votes gets an extra vote on them during the lynch.

Also - the possibility of secret roles exists in this game, including the potential for previously unknown Shards. I won't say whether or not such roles are added, but you should be aware of the possibility.

Edited by Seonid

• Alvron locked this topic

Well, First off, anyone want to RP with me? Jack Doesn't actually know how to worldhop yet, so I'm hoping a kind soul on Scadrial will be willing to teach him how.

Second off, @Autonomy, @Odium, I'm more than willing to work with you guys against The 17th Shard/Shardic Coalition. (I haven't received my Role PM yet, so I don't know which team I'm on) However, I ask that I not be converted. It's always annoying to deal with that.

Thirdly, I'm going to toss a vote onto Kynedath. I see you down there. You get your role PM yet?

Just now, A Joe in the Bush said:

Well, First off, anyone want to RP with me? Jack Doesn't actually know how to worldhop yet, so I'm hoping a kind soul on Scadrial will be willing to teach him how.

Second off, @Autonomy, @Odium, I'm more than willing to work with you guys against The 17th Shard/Shardic Coalition. (I haven't received my Role PM yet, so I don't know which team I'm on) However, I ask that I not be converted. It's always annoying to deal with that.

Thirdly, I'm going to toss a vote onto Kynedath. I see you down there. You get your role PM yet?

Nope, not yet. Still waiting.

I'd like to post some kind of in depth relevant post - advice based on the rules, etc, for newer players, but unfortnately I'm about to head out in 5-10 minutes and I'm still not ready, so I'll have to save it for when I make it back.

In the meantime, I'd like to put a poke vote on Arinian, before I go. (From memory, they're American, so if they log on this evening they should see it.)

2 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

I'd like to post some kind of in depth relevant post - advice based on the rules, etc, for newer players, but unfortnately I'm about to head out in 5-10 minutes and I'm still not ready, so I'll have to save it for when I make it back.

In the meantime, I'd like to put a poke vote on Arinian, before I go. (From memory, they're American, so if they log on this evening they should see it.)

Are you kiding me? I'm not American... I'm far far away from America.

Lorna finished oiling her crossbow, checked her bolts and got ready to hunt.  She had a goal and no one was going to stop her this time.  First on her list was Magestar.  The bounty on his head wasn't high but it would be enough to replace the daggers she lost in Urithiru after that little incident involving those pesky Diagrammists.

Fadrex City. It was not Jack's first choice of a city to flee to. But Luthadel had also been taken over by Skaa. Fadrex was in the hands of the Obligators. That at least promised some temporary safety while he figured out how to leave this world behind. He knew it was possible. He'd seen the Terrisman do it. He just had to find someone else who was capable of it.

The first thing he did when he arrived in the city was to visit the Joslin Noble family, and to drop off Rebekka. She needed to be kept safe while he visted others. Lady Sani, while preparing a room for the girl, gave him a name. Farallen Oniz. An Enigmatic minor noble who always seemed to know more than he should. 

It took another day of Jack dropping hints and greasing palms to find out where he might find Farallen. But shortly afterward, he found himself sitting across a table from him, sharing polite talk.

"What a terrible thing to have happened in Urteau."

"Yes. A lot of Nobility and Skaa alike were killed in the uprising. I think there's only a single nobleman left in the city. It's enough to make a man want to leave the Empire and find a new place to live. I don't suppose you know of any such places?"

48 minutes ago, Arinian said:

And I gonna vote on Stick cause she looks suspicious :D.

Stick doesn't look suspicious , stic looks like a stick , really interested in the backstory 

as for me I am a herdazian world singer  out for coin 

so whoever wants me by there side , I want money (theoretical money works just fine).

Sam remained silent. It wasn't in his nature to talk very much. He was a lookout by trade, and being quiet in that position was essential. After most of his bandit party had betrayed itself, he remained weary of any outside interference. Unfortunately, this meant he had to speak.

"Zephrer"

He didn't know the man, and he doubted any of the others did. Still, they needed @Zephrer to talk. It would be too easy to hide amidst the shadows. He looked out of the cave mouth. The shades were restless once again. It was time for him to watch once again. The fate of the cosmere might depend on it.