OK. This week, on the "Why everyone suspects Bard" show, we have a whole new range of reasons why everyone suspects the Young Bard *cue '80s style opening credits*

1. I said the Jeskeri could be seen as another village faction, but with a doc. First of all, I forgot they got a kill every second night (though on the upside, that means I went and reviewed the rules, causing me to spot and point out the lack of a second kill last night, which is potentially useful information.) If I'd known they had a kill at the time, I wouldn't have written that. But, particularly since I came from LG23, in which there are basically 4 village factions (or none, if you prefer to think about it that way), so the concept of multiple factions all playing as a village faction isn't quite as absurd as it sounds.

2. Eramit voted on me. This I had no chance of controlling. I understand why I'd be suspicious because of it from your shoes, but I can't really do that much about it, except swap the scan vote to myself in the Senate Doc, which I've done. I have nothing to lose. (Also, by the way, this argument suggests I'm Derethi, while Point 1 suggests I'm Jeskeri. So whichever faction you think I am, these two points are mutually contradictory.)

Also, Elenion or any other member of the Senate, if you're suspicious of me, do you want to switch your Senate Scan over to me? It's the easiest way to prove I'm village.

1 hour ago, The Young Bard said:

OK. This week, on the "Why everyone suspects Bard" show, we have a whole new range of reasons why everyone suspects the Young Bard *cue '80s style opening credits*

1. I said the Jeskeri could be seen as another village faction, but with a doc. First of all, I forgot they got a kill every second night (though on the upside, that means I went and reviewed the rules, causing me to spot and point out the lack of a second kill last night, which is potentially useful information.) If I'd known they had a kill at the time, I wouldn't have written that. But, particularly since I came from LG23, in which there are basically 4 village factions (or none, if you prefer to think about it that way), so the concept of multiple factions all playing as a village faction isn't quite as absurd as it sounds.

2. Eramit voted on me. This I had no chance of controlling. I understand why I'd be suspicious because of it from your shoes, but I can't really do that much about it, except swap the scan vote to myself in the Senate Doc, which I've done. I have nothing to lose. (Also, by the way, this argument suggests I'm Derethi, while Point 1 suggests I'm Jeskeri. So whichever faction you think I am, these two points are mutually contradictory.)

Also, Elenion or any other member of the Senate, if you're suspicious of me, do you want to switch your Senate Scan over to me? It's the easiest way to prove I'm village.

I'd be happy to do so with the public's permission; since there was no kill last night we have no openings to fill in the senate, and Straw's even vetted for the next night. The only problem that I foresee is that Bard might get his own inspection, effectively wasting our scan. I'm willing to do either, and will do what the thread decides.

Update: my inspection vote has shifted to Bard because we don't need to vet a non-senator until there's a second senate opening, since Straw is vetted.

**Lurk alert** Seonid hasn't posted in days but he's currently on. There is a high chance that he's lurking.

Edited by Elenion

Sorry for lack of activity - I'very been quite busy. From my brief overview, it looks like a clear cut case to lynch eramit. For the Senate inspection, I think Bard is a reasonable candidate, based on the amount of suspicion he's accrued.

Edit: Interestingly enough, elenion, I was on to remedy the situation of not having posted.

Edited by Seonid

14 minutes ago, Seonid said:

Sorry for lack of activity - I'very been quite busy. From my brief overview, it looks like a clear cut case to lynch eramit. For the Senate inspection, I think Bard is a reasonable candidate, based on the amount of suspicion he's accrued.

Edit: Interestingly enough, elenion, I was on to remedy the situation of not having posted.

Great to see you back, great to see another vote for Eramit, great to see another vote for Bard. Thanks for the check-in.

@eramit, who was it that told you to spy on me D1? Was it one of the Senators, like Elbereth or Bard? Or perhaps Orlok, Kipper, Meta or Mailliw? I know you already know what role I have. I can't imagine many other players suggesting me for the first or second scan. So, which one was it?

Also, in regards to the Jeskeri, I think the lack of a kill means their members were inactive. I wish I got on sooner to check online times, but we might be able to determine the identity of at least one Jeskeri based on who didn't post last night turn. I'll go back and look myself when I get the time, but if anyone else has the freedom to do so sooner rather than later, consider this a request.

@cloudjumper Hey, so if you didn't protect El, who did you protect?

Personally I'm suspicious that the "kill attempt" on Elbereth was a WGG, which means either the Derethi or Jeskeri have a protective role. I'm leaning Derethi because it would line up with the theory that Eramit ascertained my role early on. Orlok and Eol are my next best bets for Derethi, based on my theory with eramit.

Edited by Amanuensis

On 7/13/2016 at 7:43 PM, Amanuensis said:

@eramit, who was it that told you to spy on me D1? Was it one of the Senators, like Elbereth or Bard? Or perhaps Orlok, Kipper, Meta or Mailliw? I know you already know what role I have. I can't imagine many other players suggesting me for the first or second scan. So, which one was it?

Also, in regards to the Jeskeri, I think the lack of a kill means their members were inactive. I wish I got on sooner to check online times, but we might be able to determine the identity of at least one Jeskeri based on who didn't post last night turn. I'll go back and look myself when I get the time, but if anyone else has the freedom to do so sooner rather than later, consider this a request.

@cloudjumper Hey, so if you didn't protect El, who did you protect?

Personally I'm suspicious that the "kill attempt" on Elbereth was a WGG, which means either the Derethi or Jeskeri have a protective role. I'm leaning Derethi because it would line up with the theory that Eramit ascertained my role early on. Orlok and Eol are my next best bets for Derethi, based on my theory with eramit.

I protected Elenion.

2 minutes ago, cloudjumper said:

I protected Elenion.

Well, that figures. I was trying to make myself so big a target that they'd think someone would be protecting me, and was trying to hint to you to protect someone else. At least the attack was blocked by someone else. Speaking of that, what's @Amanuensis saying about the Derethi plot, because I couldn't understand it?

16 minutes ago, Elenion said:

Hold on, what? @Amanuensis what is your role and how did you know he got it? And why would the Derethi ever want a false kill?

Duelist. I've been self protecting every night so far. I have a very high tendency to die early, and was intentionally trying to bait an attack the past two cycles, with hopes of wasting a kill from the Derethi or the Jeskeri. The fact that the Derethi have left me alone lends me to believe that one of them asked eramit to scan me, most likely on D1. I heavily suspect Elbereth / Orlok for it because they've both mentioned being suspicious of me when I have done nothing but make the eliminators jobs harder. Considering that so long as I am on the Senate I cannot be murdered in the night, it makes sense that they'd try to get me lynched. I was going to hold onto this information longer, but at this point it's pointless to keep it a secret from the village when I believe the eliminators already know.

The Wounded Gazette Gambit is a strategy where if an eliminator faction can attack one of their members without killing them, they will do so to make people trust that player. Generally it's considered a waste of a turn, but what's more important in the long run? One of their players gaining the trust of the village and therefore being able to manipulate them without cause for concern? Or getting another kill off early and having said player still up for scrutiny?

Edited by Amanuensis
Sentence variety

32 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Duelist. I've been self protecting every night so far. I have a very high tendency to die early, and was intentionally trying to bait an attack the past two cycles, with hopes of wasting a kill from the Derethi or the Jeskeri. The fact that the Derethi have left me alone lends me to believe that one of them asked eramit to scan me, most likely on D1. I heavily suspect Elbereth / Orlok for it because they've both mentioned being suspicious of me when I have done nothing but make the eliminators jobs harder. Considering that so long as I am on the Senate I am untouchable except to the lynch, it makes sense that they'd try to get me lynched. I was going to hold onto this information longer, but at this point it's pointless to keep it a secret from the village when I believe the eliminators already know.

The Wounded Gazette Gambit is a strategy where if an eliminator faction can attack one of their members without killing them, they will do so to make people trust that player. Generally it's considered a waste of a turn, but what's more important in the long run? One of their players gaining the trust of the village and therefore being able to manipulate them without cause for concern? Or getting another kill off early and having said player still up for scrutiny?

I'm actually a little glad that the Derethi are active and not the Jeskeri if you're right, because we are about to kill a Derethi. Seeing as you're a duelist, I suddenly feel weaker, because I've already claimed Landlord. As for the Gambit, it's possible, but El was one of the supporters of scanning Eramit. But wait: he dropped out at the very end! This explains everything, assuming you're not Derethi manipulating us all, but it would be awfully risky. But Elbereth confirmed Cloud and Cloud's in the senate! Maybe Cloud is legit and maybe not, but if he's not we're in a bad spot indeed.

Elenion's great conspiracy theory:

1. Eramit, El, and Cloud are the Derethi

2. Eramit gets nominated to be scanned, El goes along but drops at the last minute

3. Cloud gets scanned, El gets the info, claims he's village

4. Cloud makes it onto the Senate

5. Cloud and El control 40% of the Senate vote for the Derethi

6. The Derethi failed because of the lucky scan on Eramit and the Jeskeris' inactivity

7. Cloud didn't actually protect me and instead protected El from the Derethi kill

Well, @Elbereth I think it's time to get some answers.

Edited by Elenion

No write-up! Sorry!

Eramit was lynched! He was a Derethi Convert Gyorn!
Eramit (10): Elbereth, Cloudjumper, The Young Bard, Ecthelion, Straw, Elenion, Seonid, Senate Lynch Vote
Bard (1): Eramit

The Young Bard was scanned! His role and alignment will be revealed to a random senator!
There are five senators!  A recall, but no election, will take place tonight! The recall vote requirement has been lowered from five to two!

Player List:

1. Elbereth- Saoli
2. Mailliw- Reomaim
3. Cloudjumper- Kelron
4. The Young Bard- The Mysterious Figure
5. Ecthelion III- Aeleus
6. Orlok- Locke
7. Elodin- oaR  Village Merchant
8. Straw- Straw
9. Conquestor- Lorienthe Mysteries Cultist Landlord
10. Eramit- Kolokolo Kolo Derethi Convert Gyorn
11. Metacognition- Meta
12. emilylime- Lime
13. Eolhandras- Eolhandras
14. Elenion- Ashkelon
15. Sart- Sart
16. Jaimelecee- Jaena Village Merchant
17. Amanuensis- Opalin
18. Seonid- Sheon Idris
19. Kipper- Kipper
Edited by Alvron

Alright, guys, I'm back! :) I skimmed through and read most of the thread and Senate that I missed, but bear with me if I missed something. I'm just going to go through my thoughts.

Congrats on getting Eramit taken care of. 

Aman pointed this out, and I just wanted to say that a WGG on El was my first thought too. 

Where was the second kill? Mek, if a merchant is targeted for a kill while they are on a trip, does it show up in the writeup?

Apparently I accrued some suspicion while I was gone? Anyone care to explain why that is? I'm all for being scanned. That might get me into the Senate. :) 

Think that was it for now. Night, all. 

@Amanuensis, can you please clear me so I can get on with things? (I didn't receive it, which leaves only Aman.)

Elenion, a slight clarification: If our theory is right, then the attack on El was probably a Jeskeri attack instead of a Derethi one. Remember, the Jeskeri are going to be even more concerned about taking over the Senate than the Derethi are. I'm still not sure about it though. I could be right, but it's still a pretty outlandish theory (and it wouldn't be my first).

It's still early in the night so far, but I'd like to go over the whole thread again quickly (I think I missed the part where Straw claims Acolyte, which is a crucial point, in particular). I probably won't get around to posting a full list and assessment until next cycle (there are a couple other people who I'd like to mention as suspcious, but I want to back it up with evidence. Plus, if I'm revealed good, I can be a little less worrisome that what I say will be seen as eliminator-y, which means I don't have to analyse my posts that way anymore.

Great. Since @The Young Bard is village, we can keep him on the senate and consider him vetted. That said, I've got a gut feeling that someone in the Senate is an elim, because otherwise seems too optimistic and rainbow-y for me. Cloud is vetted, Bard is vetted, I know that I'm village. That leaves @Amanuensis and @Elbereth. Either Aman's plan is a sham designed to throw suspicion away from him, or Aman rightfully called a WGG on El. Since Straw is vetted, we may even be able to scan one of the two next day and figure it out.

Since one of the elim factions appears to be inactive, inactives are one of my top concerns, especially since we killed the known active Derethi.

Current table of suspicions [note: colors here are for clarity, not for votes]:

Red: distrusted

Yellow: reasonable doubt as village

Green: trusted

Black: neutral / not fully trusted

1. Elbereth- Saoli: Possible elim due to WGG. Not my first target but I'd be fine with her being voted out of the Senate
2. Mailliw- Reomaim: Not much activity, but seems more than happy to be scanned. Most likely village.
3. Cloudjumper- Kelron: Vetted by El. If El's an elim I might suspect him, but that's a pretty big if. Trust.
4. The Young Bard- The Mysterious Figure: Vetted by Aman. Trust.
5. Ecthelion III- Aeleus: Cautious, only joins bandwagons instead of tossing opinions around. May be Jeskeri, but most likely not full Derethi.
6. Orlok- Locke: Inactive, bad gut feelings but that's it. I don't trust him, especially considering that one of the elim factions is inactive.
7. Elodin- oaR  Village Merchant
8. Straw- Straw: Vetted Acolyte. Probably the player I trust most other than myself.
9. Conquestor- Lorienthe Mysteries Cultist Landlord
10. Eramit- Kolokolo Kolo Derethi Convert Gyorn
11. Metacognition- Meta: Inactive, neutral gut feeling.
12. emilylime- Lime: Inactive, same opinions as Orlok. May be a good lynch target.
13. Eolhandras- Eolhandras: Same as Meta.
14. Elenion- Ashkelon: Me. Village Landlord who loves a good bandwagon.
15. Sart- Sart: Bad vibes at the beginning then inactive. My first choice to lynch assuming we have to lynch blind.
16. Jaimelecee- Jaena Village Merchant
17. Amanuensis- Opalin: Proposed the WGG theory. If he's an elim it would be bad, but I'm trusting him temporarily.
18. Seonid- Sheon Idris: Same as Meta/Eolhandras
19. Kipper- Kipper: One of my biggest critics, but appears only to be concerned for village safety. A tentative trust.

I just wanted to check in to say that I've had very, very little time these past few days. I finish my diving course tomorrow evening, and from there have no commitments for a week, so will return to activity.

I will give the analysis I promised, rest assured, and am sorry it will be so late.

I've got a little less than two hours to do this, so I'm going to try and knock out as much analysis as I can right now. I won't bother analyzing Bard since I know without a doubt that he's a Villager. Guess I'll start from the top of the player list, as Elenion did.

Elbereth: Knowing that Jaime, Bard and myself are all villagers, my suspicion of Elbereth has increased substantially. I by no means have any solid proof, just a lot of theories / speculations about things she's said / done so far.
  1. On the first day, while we were discussing strategies for scan targets, she said this: "I disagree that we should scan more lurking players, honestly. Because while they might be a bit more likely to be eliminators (although I’d argue that that’s not the case - if they’re lurking when they usually don’t, that’s one thing, but the players you named are usually fairly low profile), that scan is also much less useful. Knowing the alignment of someone who’s interacted a lot with everyone else is much more useful than knowing the alignment of someone who’s barely posted. Regardless of what that alignment turns out to be." It's a valid point, however if she is indeed an eliminator I'm willing to bet at least one player on her team, if not multiple players, fall into the category of lurkers, and this was a way for her to indirectly defend them from being scanned. Specifically I mentioned both Sart and Seonid, so if Elbereth is indeed an eliminator I would hazard to guess one of these two players is on her team.
  2. On Day 1 she votes for me for three reasons: because I was "placing myself above the rest of the players," which I feel is an opinion-based conclusion because that was neither my intent. I can't seem to find where she later explains it, but I think it was something along the lines is I was trying to put myself in an authoritative position by saying "So long as I am alive, I will do my best to remind players of where each faction is in terms of winning, to the best of the knowledge we have, so that no one loses perspective on the situation." I'm not entirely sure how a statement like that gives me authority, but either way I'll explain that my intent was to remind both of the eliminator factions that I am a threat to them with hopes of encouraging them to attack me that night. Next, she is suspicious of me because of an "us Dulas" comment, which I said had no excuse or ulterior motive. Nothing more than a one-time choice of wording for sentence variety (because one of my biggest pet peeves is using the same words or phrases over and over again). Lastly you say you're suspicious of me because of the advice I gave to not trust someone absolutely if they help kill an eliminator, as they could still belong to the other faction. I fail to see how that statement is anything but good and makes me think you were reacting more to the implications of that perspective to the eliminators (I.E. you were planning to bus a teammate, or hoping to get a member of the opposite eliminator faction killed to help clear you). Interestingly enough, in the same section you say you support my plan of keeping the Senate as stagnant as possible. This suggests to me that either you are a Jeskeri and want to hold your position or you are a Derethi who would prefer not to give the Jeskeri a chance to infest the Senate.
  3. When confronted by Mailliw about how you were talking to me about scan targets in the doc and then minutes later vote for me, you say "I was curious whether I could get anything out of him before he knew I was suspicious of him. Sadly not." This is less evidence against you but more so in my favor, but that's probably because other than the weak reasons you vocalized to suspect me are just that, weak, and I have suggested more plans than not that make the eliminators' (the Jeskeri in particular) jobs near impossible. What's interesting to me is that you also continued to say I'm the most suspicious player to you in D2, and I have yet to see you point out anything else (perhaps because you're an eliminator and I'm not, therefore a dead / suspicious Aman is better for you then a living / trusted Aman). 
  4. Quote

I'm... I mean, I'm happy, but also kinda frustrated? exasperated? at the results of this lynch. This is the third time in a row, practically, that we've lynched an eliminator D1. LG22, QF16, and now this. I'm not going to complain, but... it really doesn't feel like we've earned it. No one was suspicious of Con. No one lynched him because he'd slipped up or been scanned or anything. No, it was pure chance (and possibly some help from his eliminator friends). 

Maybe that's just me. 

As for why I shouldn't be demoted: Well, I don't know. I don't mind being recalled, though I wouldn't particularly prefer it. I'd use the fact that I'll be consistently active, but actually everyone currently in there is generally active (obviously can't tell with Elenion, but seems active enough at the moment). So. There's that.

This reaction seems both unnecessary to me, and concerning. Kinda getting the vibe that "oh dang, one of my Jeskeri teammates was killed on D1 and now it's going to be a lot harder to win." Now, this theory kinda contradicts the multiple posts where you say you don't mind being recalled, but I could see you attempting to go for the "people are going to assume that a starting Jeskeri Senator would mind being recalled, so if I say I'm okay with the opposite then people will assume I'm not Jeskeri." There's a later quote that'll connect with this idea, too. I'll talk about it when I happen upon it again.
  5. I'd say you're probably not Derethi because of you voting he be scanned since the very first day, but that might have just been an early distancing technique that ended up getting much farther than you originally hoped. Rescinding your statement would make you look extra suspicious, so instead you followed through with it, especially after Eramit continued to do suspicious things. Once again, this comes down to the concept of an eliminator busing a teammate; in most cases this is a terrible idea as it reduces numbers (and in the Gyorn's case, information) but if it succeeds it does a good job of making you look good. I am more leaning towards you being Jeskeri than Derethi, but I can definitely see this scenario occurring with you.
  6. You agree with my scanning non-Senators plan. Suppose that it's not exactly alignment-indicative since it really does make the most strategic sense for the village, but I could totally see you going along with the idea because it's what a villager would be expected to do, with the added bonus that there's a reduced chance of a scan being done on you and revealing that you're an eliminator. Now, given the fact that you were attacked (and even said you expected it) makes me believe that the main reason you were okay with this is because you intended to have your faction simultaneously attack and protect you, in order to effectively confirm you're a villager without being scanned, when in truth you really aren't.
  7. Here's the quote I was looking for, I think. 

While I can't really refute this argument (only thing I have to say is really that if people consider me suspicious enough to be recalled, that's fair. They're not correct, so I won't want that to happen, but I have no particular objection to not being a Senator, only to the replacing me with someone else part, if that makes sense?), it's interesting to me that you asked about Elenion doing this but made no reference of me, when I said practically exactly the same thing? 

You say you're fine with being recalled, but don't ever really mention the possibility of being scanned. Granted that's assumed you don't want to do that due to your prior support of the scan-non-Senators-only plan, it also might be because you'd rather be recalled from the Senate rather than scanned, as the first option still allows you to live / plot.

I have less time than I thought so I'll have to end this post here. Ultimately my reasons for being suspicious of you Elbereth is because there are three original Senators confirmed to me that are good, your attempts to slander me, your reaction to the Con lynch, and potential suspicious motivations for your actions and statements so far. If there's a Jeskeri between Elenion and you I definitely think it's you.

4 hours ago, Elenion said:

Cautious, only joins bandwagons instead of tossing opinions around.

All right, fine.

1. Elbereth

^

2. Mailliw

I’m actually fairly suspicious of him, although as a very experienced player he could just be leading me on. He did say “Though, I don't think I'm as dangerous as Orlok, Meta, or Aman, but that's probably just a personal bias. Go ahead and scan me if you want.” Number one strategy of people to avoid a scan seems to be to offer specific alternatives with reasons why they’d be better scan targets, as well as saying “go ahead and scan” when they’re not likely to be scanned that turn.

3. Cloudjumper

Soft-cleared claimed Village Duelist. If Elbereth is legit, Cloudjumper is legit as well.

4. The Young Bard

Bard started the game off by poking everyone. Elodin called him out for being too aggressive, and I agreed. (I mistakenly called my vote a “poke-vote”; it was really just to get Bard “up on the stand”, so to speak.) I was curious why everyone suddenly jumped off him. At this point in the game, we know that either he’s legit, or he and Aman are both allied eliminators.

5. Ecthelion III

Village. Scan me if you want. (I know, that sounds eliminator-y, but seriously, I’m fine if you scan me. If anything it’ll prove another villager we can put in the Senate.)

6. Orlok

He claims to have had very little time these last few days and hasn’t posted much at all. This makes it hard to draw conclusions, which is exactly what he wants if he’s not trustworthy. It might be beneficial to scan him.

7. Elodin

Dead villager. He believed that Bard’s actions “seemed a bit off”.

8. Straw

Confirmed Village Acolyte, unless he’s in league with Cloudjumper. He seems to just throw votes on people, but I’ve been told that that’s just what Straw does.

9. Conquestor

No thoughts, given he’s, well, dead.

10. Eramit

Dead Gyorn. Enough said.

11. Metacognition

Said that the Derethi probably had a hand in the bandwagon at the beginning. I’m not really suspicious of him anymore, after reviewing the thread and everything.

12. emilylime

Started out by poking eramit; could very easily have been a bus.

13. Eolhandras

My gut is suspicious of him for some reason. (I’m sorry, that sounds ridiculously suspicious of me to say that.) Dunno why, just the gut.

14. Elenion

Claimed Village Landlord and said who he would submit his vote on right before rollover. The vote showed up so my suspicions are off him a tiny bit; HOWEVER that person was the most likely person to get voted on by any other Landlord. Even if he is a Landlord he could still be a Jeskeri or Derethi. He loves bandwagons but attacks others who join bandwagons (?) I don’t really know what to make of him right now.

15. Sart

Basically see my thoughts on Orlok. Few posts make it hard to draw conclusions on you. Why don’t you post your observations about this game so far?

16. Jaimelecee

Rest in peace, Jaime. It’s a tough world out there.

17. Amanuensis

Posts lots of charts and in-depth analyses. Claimed duelist. He’s neither suspicious nor unsuspicious in my book.

18. Seonid

Oh, he’s been on all right, (he’s on as I’m writing this) but is rarely active in thread. He’s probably a powerful good role (like Monk) or a bad guy. I know it’s kind of late in the game to be poke-voting him, but he deserves a poke-vote or two. What do you have to say?

19. Kipper

See Sart.

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

If there's a Jeskeri between Elenion and you I definitely think it's you.

Thanks, but I think some of those things that you went after El for I'm guilty of as well. For two, I myself said I was okay with recalling me the first night, and I myself supported your idea of scanning non-senators (but supported scanning a senator once there wasn't an immediate need for a vetted non-senator). That being said, I've expressed my logic previously that it was either Aman or El that started as an elim-senator (I'm assuming there was one, and the probabilities I've run and posted). So in my great comparison between Aman and El, I'm more suspicious of El, because Aman's tactics, while seeming unorthodox, appear to be working extremely effectively between weeding out elims and getting vetted senators in.

5 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

Claimed Village Landlord and said who he would submit his vote on right before rollover. The vote showed up so my suspicions are off him a tiny bit; HOWEVER that person was the most likely person to get voted on by any other Landlord. Even if he is a Landlord he could still be a Jeskeri or Derethi. He loves bandwagons but attacks others who join bandwagons (?) I don’t really know what to make of him right now.

Should you want further proof I'm a landlord, I can call who the extra vote is on, again. I wasn't attacking you for simply being on bandwagons, I just found it strange that you would join bandwagons but yet offer no personal suspicions until after you were on the wagon. In contrast, I deal out a mix of poke-votes and death threats before I hop on the wagons. Anecdotes: I wagoned on Bard to get a better poke vote, I wagoned on Conq because I didn't want to kill a duelist, I wagoned on Elodin because he didn't answer my poke, I threatened Straw because he wasn't explaining his votes, I threatened Eramit and succeeded in making him lose his cool, etc.

But here's my question: is it better to leave a suspicious El on the senate, vote her out, or just kill her next lynch and see what the write-up says? I'd advocate a vote-out, but I want to hear the opinions of more experienced players (looking at you, @Amanuensis, @Metacognition, @Mailliw73).