I am going to quit stalling and get my Marco post up. He's also excessively paranoid btw. 

Also, sorry Blackhoof for stalling. I'll send you all the relevant info for Abaddon and Mr. Wizard.

EDIT: What is standard operation procedure for getting a character caught up when he/she is 2 or 3 days behind in RP-time. This is about Kathy, who is now really behind. The attack on ThoughtTown's base is long gone.

Edited by breakingamber

Alright, Coma. Reply is up. Just a note: ThunderSpear didn't mention his conduction-enhancing ability, because he doesn't realize he has it. It triggers when he gets really angry, and he thinks that he just has bigger explosions. Don't think there's anything else I'll need to explain, reply to this with any questions you have.

To all: Feel free to give me feedback on my posts. I'm still feeling out TS's personality, and help with writing would help a ton.

Alright, Coma. Reply is up. Just a note: ThunderSpear didn't mention his conduction-enhancing ability, because he doesn't realize he has it. It triggers when he gets really angry, and he thinks that he just has bigger explosions. Don't think there's anything else I'll need to explain, reply to this with any questions you have.

To all: Feel free to give me feedback on my posts. I'm still feeling out TS's personality, and help with writing would help a ton.

I think his posts are good, although you should really get an icon for him if you are going to write "insert X image here" every time :P

He has a large amount of Epic arrogance and the might-makes-right attitude, its good. 

Oh. Hard for me to remember that.

Will you take her too? 

Me? Nah probably not

I think his posts are good, although you should really get an icon for him if you are going to write "insert X image here" every time :P

He has a large amount of Epic arrogance and the might-makes-right attitude, its good. 

Great! I'm working on the icon, I might just have to burn our your guys' eyes and draw one. Trust me--it'll hurt less to lose your eyes ^o^

@Comatose: Not super important, but for future reference, italics are usually thoughts. I'll indicate if they aren't, and usually do if they are thoughts anyway. I'll just change the italics for mine in this case to keep it simple. Please keep an eye out for that.

Sorry if that was a bit terse ^o^

Thanks!

((Working on ThunderSpear's reply after the edit))

Not terse at all!  No worries.  I am a bit confused a bit about what the comment was directed at.  I knew everything in italics was thoughts, and what was in quotations was said aloud in your post.  I reread my post over again, and I didn't see Rainmaker reacting to anything she should not have been.  Am I missing something because you edited?  If I made a mistake, I'm happy to change it, but I'm not seeing it currently.

If you are speaking about the italics in my post, I was using them for emphasis, to show the inflection Rainmaker is using, which is another common use for them.  Since they are in quotation marks, it usually isn't too hard to tell them apart from the thoughts.  

Sorry that I'm missing the point, care to elaborate?

Sounds good!  Thanks for the reply.  I'm really liking Thunderspear's personality so far, even if his attitude is annoying Rainmaker (I tend to like it when Rainmaker is annoyed haha).  

So, in the scene, things seem to be devolving pretty fast.  Since she's powerful enough to demand it, she's going to expect Thunderspear abide by her beurocracy if he wants to stay in Corvallis, and won't really care if he thinks that is stupid.  The next reaction I'm getting from her as a character is to give him a final warning (since, despite her bravado, Rainmaker is nervous about fighting unknown quantities), but if he doesn't fall in line, she's going to have to restrain him.

I'm kind of torn about this chain of events though, because on one hand I feel it is the natural result of both of them being in character, but on the other, it kind of limits Thunderspear's ability to interact with other epics.  Before we proceed, I'm curious to know what your intentions for Thunderspear in Corvalis are, since he doesn't seem interested in the city at all.  

Going to answer using bold while within your reply

Not terse at all!  No worries.  I am a bit confused a bit about what the comment was directed at.  I knew everything in italics was thoughts, and what was in quotations was said aloud in your post.  I reread my post over again, and I didn't see Rainmaker reacting to anything she should not have been.  Am I missing something because you edited?  If I made a mistake, I'm happy to change it, but I'm not seeing it currently.

If you are speaking about the italics in my post, I was using them for emphasis, to show the inflection Rainmaker is using, which is another common use for them.  Since they are in quotation marks, it usually isn't too hard to tell them apart from the thoughts.  

Sorry that I'm missing the point, care to elaborate?

No problem. I went back and edited it so that you wouldn't have to edit your post. Initially, ThunderSpear thinking about how long it was taking was in italics.

Sounds good!  Thanks for the reply.  I'm really liking Thunderspear's personality so far, even if his attitude is annoying Rainmaker (I tend to like it when Rainmaker is annoyed haha).  

So, in the scene, things seem to be devolving pretty fast.  Since she's powerful enough to demand it, she's going to expect Thunderspear abide by her beurocracy if he wants to stay in Corvallis, and won't really care if he thinks that is stupid.  The next reaction I'm getting from her as a character is to give him a final warning (since, despite her bravado, Rainmaker is nervous about fighting unknown quantities), but if he doesn't fall in line, she's going to have to restrain him.

I'm kind of torn about this chain of events though, because on one hand I feel it is the natural result of both of them being in character, but on the other, it kind of limits Thunderspear's ability to interact with other epics.  Before we proceed, I'm curious to know what your intentions for Thunderspear in Corvalis are, since he doesn't seem interested in the city at all.  

I'm using this a lot to feel him out as a character. I think what could work is them coming to a deal of some sort, where ThunderSpear would have reasonable autonomy, but he can't take from any major epics, which would likely end up with him getting involved with them and whatever is currently happening in Corvallis to get on their good side so that he could get stuff. Maybe someone has a really cool hat that he wants :P Just brainstorming though, don't take that as a final proposal ^o^

Hahaha, Weirdpersonx, I'm not mad, don't worry :D I really enjoy reading your and Comatose's posts :)

Phew *wipes forehead* and thanks!

Question: Does Thunderspear ride a Thunderhorse:P

...I can't not think of that song when hearing his name.

1426688626823.jpg

This is what I found. I can't get to YouTube atm (storming school internet filters...they somehow fixed them for my laptop after I hacked them and now YT and gmail are blocked again) but I'll look it up...around 2:30ish/14:30ish. Shoot me a PM to remind me if you can (that's 6.5 hours from now). But yeah, if this is a thunderhorse...heck yeah he'd ride one!

Hello guys. Winter's back. I'm still waiting for my normal account to get back online, so I made a throwaway account in the meantime. Once I get online, I have a pretty big post for Australia. 

Anyway, anyone miss me? 

:ph34r:  :ph34r: :ph34r:

Yay Winter, nice to have you back. :lol: Do you need a catch up or anything?

Nice work Warrior :D

although the frequent change in perspective was a tad confusing. Maybe add elipses or something between the paragraphs that change perspectives?

good idea.

I think I made it work better.

and welcome back Winter.

Hello guys. Winter's back. I'm still waiting for my normal account to get back online, so I made a throwaway account in the meantime. Once I get online, I have a pretty big post for Australia. 

Anyway, anyone miss me? 

:ph34r:  :ph34r: :ph34r:

Welcome back Winter!  I'm looking into getting your account reactivated right now, so stay tuned.  I might have to run out the door soon, but I or another admin will try to get it done today ;).  We have a policy against multiple accounts, so if you can't log into your new account, it's probably because the old one is back online.  

Going to answer using bold while within your reply

I'm using this a lot to feel him out as a character. I think what could work is them coming to a deal of some sort, where ThunderSpear would have reasonable autonomy, but he can't take from any major epics, which would likely end up with him getting involved with them and whatever is currently happening in Corvallis to get on their good side so that he could get stuff. Maybe someone has a really cool hat that he wants :P Just brainstorming though, don't take that as a final proposal ^o^

Phew *wipes forehead* and thanks!

Cool, we will see where things go then :).  

PS:  I have an idea for a Vanilla (decided to stop creating epics I might never use) that I might want to insert into the Dalles.  More details to come.