Hey there Lark! I was wondering when you would post again.

Ps: to the ones remembering that incident some pages ago, still no signs of wings on my back. I am disappoint.

You should help them. Glue some wings onto your back.

When I use my laptop, I'm usually on my bed. Bruce will join me with some of his chew toys and stuffed animals. 

Problem is, he likes to chew on his toys at the edge of my bed, meaning he drops them frequently. And when he does, he'll sit at the edge, staring forlornly down at his fallen toy until I retrieve it for him. If I take too long, he'll start to whimper. 

And in case you were wondering, yes. He nearly always does this when I'm writing and have just gotten into a groove. <_< 

*gasps in awe* She is the Chosen One foretold of in the Age of Wonders!

bows 

There's no such thing as evolution. There's only a list of animals LarkoftheRiver has allowed to survive. :ph34r:

true 

Hey there Lark! I was wondering when you would post again.

I'm sorry ahh i was stalking for a while but didn't post because I couldn't find much to post. But I am somewhat here, now.

Is it accurate for you? Mine's listed as the wrong state

It knows my city.  :mellow:

I did. I fought the alligators and won.

You sound like a floridian. :P

Looking down at the tags I see the old forlorn Random Stuff 2. Not II, but 2. Poor little thread never got over 2 replies . . .  

Edit: And this has got to be the best coexist poster I've ever seen:

post-14607-0-64335400-1461457206_thumb.j

Edited by The Honor Spren

Who cares about religions getting along, what we really need is universal nerd/geek/fandom cooperation!

I think different fandoms already get along quite well. I mean, I've never heard of one fan murdering another over fandoms, whereas cross-religion violence is all too common.

Mestiv's sig is pegging me in South Jordan, Utah, USA, which is about a 45-minute drive north of where I really am. I think I'm more curious about how it knows what part of the forum I'm looking at.

Mine's saying Price, UT, while I'm in Logan. Price is tiny! Why is it picking Price? :P That's about 3.5 hours south of here.