WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO KOBOLD KING!??

Darkness Ascendant

It really is fun to see that a thread about Kobold King can devolve into more ridiculous randomness than a thread that he personally posts on.

I've become a symbol. Like Batman. I'm the Batman of memes.

I'm Mememan.

"But why? Why is the Trollster doing this?"

"Because, Master Kobold, some men aren't in it for the money. They can't be bought or sold. They can't be argued or reasoned with. Some men are just in it for the lulz."

"But why? Why is the Trollster doing this?"

"Because, Master Kobold, some men aren't in it for the money. They can't be bought or sold. They can't be argued or reasoned with. Some men are just in it for the lulz."

I'm the poster this forum deserves... but not the one it needs right now...

Also, I guess I'll probably be gone until someone takes up the mantle of Forum Bane and forces me out of retirement.

I'm the poster this forum deserves... but not the one it needs right now...

Also, I guess I'll probably be gone until someone takes up the mantle of Forum Bane and forces me out of retirement.

"When you have returned to the Random Stuff thread, and it is nothing but one pug gif after another, then you have my permission to whine."

Wha...how...how did it take me a week to find this glorious madness?

its actually very simple. just watch this and you are almost there.

Classic. B)

This is the first time in my life where I actually feel old. The younguns on the Shard have never seen The Ultimate Showdown before this thread? It was a ridiculously popular video. Like, at nerdy college parties just a year ago it was an unwritten rule than everyone burst out singing the whole thing, start to finish, usually preceded or followed by Still Alive. I just...ugh...time flies.

We are the aged and sagely and wise.  We remember the time before the internet.  It was a bleak time indeed.

Perhaps a classic viral video would help? :ph34r:

I've sung that before.  In public.  ...at church.

(This is, in fact, perfectly normal for pagan UUs.)

It really is fun to see that a thread about Kobold King can devolve into more ridiculous randomness than a thread that he personally posts on.

I've become a symbol. Like Batman. I'm the Batman of memes.

I'm Mememan.

Oh, the legacy you have wrought!  And in more ways than one.  I'm seriously considering borrowing your "Let's make a pony comic strip!" schtick for my acknowledgements on Swift as Steel.

Wha...how...how did it take me a week to find this glorious madness?

Classic. B)

We are the aged and sagely and wise. We remember the time before the internet. It was a bleak time indeed.

I've sung that before. In public. ...at church.

(This is, in fact, perfectly normal for pagan UUs.)

Oh, the legacy you have wrought! And in more ways than one. I'm seriously considering borrowing your "Let's make a pony comic strip!" schtick for my acknowledgements on Swift as Steel.

There are pagan churches? That call themselves churches?

Excuse the ignorance please :l

There are pagan churches? That call themselves churches?

Excuse the ignorance please :l

We're...odd.  :)

I'm part of a Unitarian Universalist congregation whose function and format is designed as pagan.  And since we're UU, we have a bunch of different religious traditions represented.  Our rituals tend to vary wildly in content depending on who's facilitating that day (instead of a minister, we have a Ritual Teams group that any member can join after taking a class offered yearly).

Most of the more traditional local pagan groups can't quite get a bead on us because we pull from so many different sources.  The Unitarian Universalist Association is completely baffled by us because we operate so differently from the way almost every other UU church does.

In short, we're kind of unique.  I've heard of a couple of other groups in the U.S. who have tried to pattern themselves on our structure, though I don't know if either of them are still operating.

• 7 months later...

I was feeling egotistical today, and I thought I would remind everyone I am the creator of the best thread ever.

Although. Now that I have reread the thread (rhymes!) it was more like me sowing the seed, and then cackling evilly at the chaos I grew. :/ 

Ok, the ego is out of the system now

• Chaos locked this topic