WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO KOBOLD KING!??

Darkness Ascendant

Why do so many people have parents on this forum? I would be mortally embarrassed if one of my parents ever joined. I think I'm safe though - they don't read epic fantasy.

No offense, Queen Mother.

None taken. He was homeschooled, so I never had a chance to embarrass him at high school. ;) More seriously, we have a good relationship, and since I want to maintain that, I would NEVER post anything that would truly embarrass him. And as you can see from the post count, I only show up occasionally to harass him.

We do have a general household rule that his father is not allowed to join this forum, though.  :wacko:

And *I* introduced him to epic fantasy. I started reading The Wheel of Time either before he was born or when he was a toddler, and WoT is how we found Brandon Sanderson. And we read Raymond E. Feist's original Magician series together when he was a pre-teen. And I think we both stumbled onto the 17th Shard around the same time, though he joined first.

I also like to remind him that I've read more of Brandon Sanderson's work than he has.  B)

Best. Thread. Ever.

AMEN.

My mom reads every single notification I get (so she knows what happens in the Knights Awkward and THE Knightbloods etc. She also force me to explain cookies, the dark alley, and the Reckoners RP)

(P.s. I was Homeschooled too.)

Edited by CarolaDavar

AMEN.

My mom reads every single notification I get (so she knows what happens in the Knights Awkward and THE Knightbloods etc. She also force me to explain cookies, the dark alley, and the Reckoners RP)

(P.s. I was Homeschooled too.)

She...she asked you to explain the Reckoners RP? But how did you complete such an impossible task? :blink:

i guess i am the proud starter of the best thread ever lol.

Dad actually tries to dissuade me from reading as much as I do and tries to make me study more lol

Mom has no idea what's going on

EDIT: And What the STORM IS THAT CLIP!!! WARRIOR MARKK U JUST RUINED MY CHILDHOOD!

although some could debate I never had a childhood

Edited by Stormblessed Peasant

This is the first time in my life where I actually feel old. The younguns on the Shard have never seen The Ultimate Showdown before this thread? It was a ridiculously popular video. Like, at nerdy college parties just a year ago it was an unwritten rule than everyone burst out singing the whole thing, start to finish, usually preceded or followed by Still Alive. I just...ugh...time flies.

I was surprised by that too. I wonder how many of our younglings know about Narwhals, Wassup commercial, Badgers, Charlie the Unicorn, Loituma Girl, 2 girls 1 ****** (DO NOT LOOK FOR THAT!!! If you know what the missing word is, do not tell those who don't :P) and many others...

Edited by Mestiv