WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO KOBOLD KING!??

Darkness Ascendant

I can assure you that he has neither life nor girl. However, I am considering ordering a big stack of Brandon Sanderson paperbacks to pass around town to any girl who appears to be quality daughter-in-law material--testing the water, so to speak. Similar interests are important, yes? The question: Do I put his email address in the book in case they like it? Or do I drag him around town with me and "just happen" to run into the girls again? These are the kinds of questions that mothers of un-wed children must consider.

Tell them his father is the Loch Ness Monster. That'll weed out the riffraff AND bring the keepers on board.

I can assure you that he has neither life nor girl. However, I am considering ordering a big stack of Brandon Sanderson paperbacks to pass around town to any girl who appears to be quality daughter-in-law material--testing the water, so to speak. Similar interests are important, yes? The question: Do I put his email address in the book in case they like it? Or do I drag him around town with me and "just happen" to run into the girls again? These are the kinds of questions that mothers of un-wed children must consider.

Mother, I'm trying to cultivate the perception of there being some vague but fascinating mystery surrounding my absence. Don't make this hard for me!

For the rest of you: Cryptic remark that vaguely hints at explaining my inactivity without laying down any concrete details and ultimately only enhances the enigma around it. Will think of one later. Probably.