Yay, PM's!  :lol:

Anyways, I was thinking that Adavantos' vote on Anamaximder was pretty suspicious, since previously he's been against lynching Anamaximder, but mostly I was suspicious because he put his vote on him about 45 minutes before turn over, leaving him hardly any time to actually respond like he asks him to, but then he(Ada) posted and said he didn't realize that the Turn was gonna end so soon(in blue text), so I guess it was a little less suspicious than I first thought.

Luckat, that sounds fine to me I think.

Yeah. Can someone set a count down timer so I don't make that mistake again. I didn't want to genuinely lynch Anamax, just wanted to prod him into responding. I said I would vote but did not like killing Araris, who in my opinion seemed genuine with his explanations of being too busy, and as I said I trust Stink more than any other player right now. I think the other person with a vote was Clanky, who was the other player who voted for Anamax. Arraenae came to Anamax's defense instead of letting him speak for himself, so I saw it as an opportunity to maybe test two players alignments rather than just one.

So were the votes tied at two just from regular voting or would it require vote manipulation for a tie? Also I'm still fine with going on the missions since I'm going to have less time for this game over the next week or so but will have time to at the very least send in my mission order thing. Also I realize that Anamaximinder will vote and disappear after and has been lynched for it in the past. I just don't think that it is helpful for the village to do stuff like that. I had also planned on coming back to change my vote later last night once we had had more discussion and hopefully had Anamaximinder post again but then I went out to a friends and ended up getting back late. Also I keep thinking the rollover for this game is the MR11 rollover and missing it. 

I still would have preferred to lynch Anamaximder over having another tie since we really need to get some discussion going some way or another.

Yeah, Ada, it's fine. At first I saw it as you just wanted someone to die, so it hit me as suspicious, but I believe that you didn't realize the turn was ending, so I think the vote would have made sense the way you say you intended it.

I'll also agree that Araris seemed genuine(of course, his post was blue, so...).

Clanky, the votes were tied from regular voting I believe(unless there was manipulation, and someone is going to die when Wyrm checks everything to make sure about the votes  :blink:).

I propose putting the inactives on the mission: Anamaximder, Shallan, and Phatt especially. This way, we see how active they actually are. If they die, then we don't have to waste lynches on them and we also won't have the situation where we're stuck with a bunch of inactives at the end.

I'm still suspicious of Ada for doing exactly what he always called out Hellscythe and I for doing in the past couple games.

Well, tie or not I see no harm in explaining myself a little more in depth.

My memory isn't the greatest, but I am pretty sure every time I have come to Anamax's defense it was when I was either an eliminator or neutral role. Defending him is an easy way to earn sympathy points and as an eliminator it makes more sense to let players like Anamax live. In MR11 we intentionally avoided killing the less active players (Shallan being a prime example) partly because we knew they would die eventually to the inactivity filter, but also because generally it's better for eliminators to let players who likely aren't going to have a strong presence in a lynch than those who can potentially rally their teammates and kill one of their own. This is the same reason why the Contribution Crusade has some merit; however, I will emphasize my interpretation of it is that we should not punish players for being busy but punish players for joining the games and not participating. It only serves to benefit the eliminators and harm the village.

That is the primary reason I voted for Anamax.

Anyway, bout to go to a party with my house mates so this will likely be the last time I post in the next 12ish hours at least (no Stink, I will not drunk post again.

What happened to being out for the next 12 hours?

My house mates got too overwhelmed thinking about their exes considering it's nearly valentines day, so we ended up coming back so they could all let it out. Now I'm just drinking from our bar by myself, bored out of my mind :P