Having a Bad Day?: Get 'yer Hugs here!!

13 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

I could very much use some hugs right now.

Competitions are exhausting, and so are people. I did pretty terribly and have a four hour drive left while feeling quite sick, tired, depressed, and lonely.

*hugs*

1 hour ago, Slowswift said:

Yesterday I stayed in bed with fever and aches, after not being able to sleep well at all. Last night, I got more sleep, and I don't hurt quite as much, but my fever went up somehow?? Y'all, being sick sucks. I don't recommend it.

Anyways, in lieu of hugs, I could do with some thoughts and prayers.

Being sick does indeed suck. We're all thinking about you!

I thoughts things were getting better. And they were. Things were going so so good. 

And then it all started going so bad, so fast. 

Living in this house, with this family i...I've been fighting my whole life. Surviving my whole life. It was the one thing I was proud of in myself. That I survived.

But I had the biggest panic attack I've ever had tonight and I feel a little like I've been pushed past my breaking point.

And i have finals coming up in a little less than a month and I am so so behind. 

Even if I didn't know where I was going or what I was doing, I've always got up. Always headed on. Always kept going.

These days I dont want to even get out bed. 

My heart literally hurts. 

I've never, ever felt safe in this house. Not once in all my 17 years.

Right now all that is keeping me going is the dream of my own house. No matter how small or dingy. Just somewhere i can feel safe. And not so lonely. 

22 minutes ago, Elf said:

I thoughts things were getting better. And they were. Things were going so so good. 

Living in this house, with this family i...I've been fighting my whole life. Surviving my whole life. It was the one thing I was proud of in myself. That I survived.

But I had the biggest panic attack I've ever had tonight and I feel a little like I've been pushed past my breaking point.

And i have finals coming up in a little less than a month and I am so so behind. 

Even if I didn't know where I was going or what I was doing, I've always got up. Always headed on. Always kept going.

Right now all that is keeping me going is the dream of my own house. No matter how small or dingy. Just somewhere i can feel safe. And not so lonely. 

*many, many hugs*
Keep going, please. It’s worth it, I promise, and I know it’s hard right now and it’s hard to feel hope, but there is some. Keep that dream alive.

4 hours ago, Elf said:

*hugs as tight as possible*

Please, stay.

Please, please, please.

Picture that one person's face

Who loves you,

Who cares,

Who would be devastated if there was no more you.

Stay for them.

Stay for me.

Stay for all of us.

You will be warm again....

On 3/1/2024 at 11:28 PM, Elf said:

*Hugs* ELF. If you ever need to vent we are here for you!!

On 3/1/2024 at 2:28 PM, Elf said:

*hugs* I don’t know how I can help, but…we love you Elf. Hold on, okay? There are angels you can’t see who care for you, I promise. Hold on. Don’t give up your hope. Breathe through this moment, because you are so much stronger than it. Tomorrow will bring new wonders if you can just get through today, and the next today, and all the todays that will come before a beautiful tomorrow finally arrives. We’re here. 

• 2 weeks later...

*sigh*

My parents are no longer going to excuse my tardies at school in the morning. They get so mad at me for being five minutes late every morning but they don't seem to get it. It's just so hard to get out of bed in the morning; I'm not even tired, I'm just depressed, and doing what they're doing now isn't helping... I'm doing my best but it's never good enough and now it's going to affect my grades...

I could use some hugs.

1 minute ago, Through The Living Glass said:

*sigh*

My parents are no longer going to excuse my tardies at school in the morning. They get so mad at me for being five minutes late every morning but they don't seem to get it. It's just so hard to get out of bed in the morning; I'm not even tired, I'm just depressed, and doing what they're doing now isn't helping... I'm doing my best but it's never good enough and now it's going to affect my grades...

I could use some hugs.

*Hugs* *but also a slap for snapping you out of your funk, cause that's how I roll.*

4 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

*sigh*

I could use some hugs.

*hugs*

We had to put my wiener dog of 12 years, Abby down. Her health has been slowly degrading over the past few weeks, but she went peacefully. She was a greedy little dog who I loved so much but she's gone now.

I could use a hug

4 minutes ago, Argenti said:

We had to put my wiener dog of 12 years, Abby down. Her health has been slowly degrading over the past few weeks, but she went peacefully. She was a greedy little dog who I loved so much but she's gone now.

I could use a hug

*hugs*

2 hours ago, Argenti said:

I could use a hug

We just buried her. In a little grave With her blanket, her favorite stuffed animal and some treats

*hugs* 🥺

3 hours ago, Argenti said:

I could use a hug

*a hug*
*another hug*

On 3/25/2024 at 12:30 PM, Through The Living Glass said:

*sigh*

I could use some hugs.

On 3/25/2024 at 3:42 PM, Argenti said:

I could use a hug

*late, but very big warm hugs*

I just felt alone today and had nothing to do I'm on spring break and all of my friends are out doing stuff but I'm just at home bored alone.... my member title thing might say storm blessed not stormdepressed... but I think I might actually be a little...

3 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

I just felt alone today and had nothing to do I'm on spring break and all of my friends are out doing stuff but I'm just at home bored alone.... my member title thing might say storm blessed not stormdepressed... but I think I might actually be a little...

*hugs*

On 4/2/2024 at 8:16 PM, strmblsd said:

Know how you feel dude. *hugs*