Paraphrased Transcripts of my PM's with the two players under suspicion.

My PM with Alvron:

Alvron: Expresses Suspicion of Mailliw and Orlok. Says that Orlok tried to remove attention from mailliw.

Alvron: Revealed he knew that Lopen had a Metal Detector. (Why wasn't I told this?)

Alvron: Suspicious of Halbin

Alvron: Mentioned his Merc would protect him tonight.

Huh, I had pretty much forgotten about that.  Orlok, why did you want to remove suspicion from Maill?

Why didn't I tell you or why Lopen didn't tell you?  I didn't tell you as Lopen asked me not to tell anyone.  I was going to ask if I could tell you but Lopen died the same cycle he revealed it to me.  No idea why Lopen didn't tell you.

Still am.  I've had three suspicions all game, Maill, Orlok and Alvom.  Nothing I have seen has changed those.  Alvom's posts remind me of QF8 when Aanwolf posted long analysis posts to hide behind as an eliminator so even his helpfulness isn't able to prove anything one way or another.

Storms, was really hoping to keep my merc a secret.  Did you tell anyone about my merc before this reveal?  If so, it could be why I haven't been attacked yet.

Ah, oops. I had meant to keep that secret. All the other lines just refer to you having an item. I think I told Bridge Boy before he died. No one else though.

Winter, can the merc save someone from a lynching?

I can answer that: it's a no. 

Ugh, I was really hoping to not have to vote today, since my psychological state is compromised. I'm voting for Orlok, since two people I trust suspect him, and he never replied to my pm revealing my real starting item, and his rl commitments could have kept him from making the kill that one time.

Edit: Orlok

Edited by The Only Joe

Ok, I apologise for my lack of response this game. I have been seriously unwell, and not able to give it the attention it deserves.

Firstly, to address Alvron. Reread our PM, if you will. I never intended to divert suspicion from Mailliw - I hypothesised that you were being left alive because of that. I also asked you if you would support an early lynch on Mailliw.

Joe, quite honestly, I forgot that you had even sent me that message. As I recall, I checked it as I was going to sleep, and forgot to reply in the morning. Apologies.

I would remind people that Feligon, who has started this lynch train on me, has done so on little evidence, other than gut feeling. I would also suggest people return to the cycle in which I attempted to prove my innocence indisputably, but missed doing so as Winter closed the cycle before I could finish typing.

A number of points then addressing finding the eliminators.

Firstly. Alvron is still alive. It is cycle 10. In his own words, start asking questions if he survives past cycle 4.

I am more suspicious of Feligon, for trying to start a final cycle lynch on a player who has stated that they are struggling to get on because of illness, and justifying it on gut feeling. This strikes me as trying to get in an easy final blow.

I would agree with Alvron in that I find Alvom's actions reminiscent of Aanwolf, and that as a player purporting to be so helpful, the fact that he has survived seems indicative of it being a ruse.

As such, my vote will go this cycle on Alvom.

It's probably too late, and I apologise. My inability to get online has probably cost the village the game.

Thank you for posting, Orlok, even if it ends with a vote on me.

Your reasoning is certainly justifiable, although I think you've missed a rather critical detail. At the apex of the cycle we lynched Sart I announced in thread that he was the player I told I purchased a med kit on C3 in order to gauge his reaction and see if it would reach the Corporate's ears. I did this because I had every intention to be as vocal as possible this game, thus painting a target on my back. The Corporates have had every opportunity to kill me since, and I suspect that the reason they have targeted who they have is because they knew who was safe and who wasn't. In order to win this game as quickly as possible that needed to attack those who were unprotected, and somehow they knew exactly who to strike as every single person up to this cycle who was hit by them died instantly. Now, I'm sure not many players were privy to that kind of information; I don't know if people were revealing things in PM to Mailliw or Sart, but they certainly were not to me.

What that means to me is that there has to be an insider somewhere, and of all the people within Joe's trusted circle I suspect Alvron the most. I did not know until now that Joe had shared with him all of his information, but in my mind that certainly implicates him even more. It could very well be true that Joe himself is the Corporate, if not both of them (I believe last cycle Joe suggested there were 3 Corporates rather than 4, which could be a trick to make us think we are less behind than we actually are) but the thing is, both Joe and Fel were mostly responsible for the deaths of Mailliw and now Sart, and I highly doubt he would throw two of his teammates under the bus to secure trust / a win. Alvron, on the other hand, was the seventh (I think) to vote for Mailliw when there was no opposing candidate and never voted for Sart. And as you said yourself, you asked if he would support an early lynch on Mailliw, and based off the events of the game it seems like he never bit - probably cause they were team mates, regardless of what excuse he may have used.

I was the one that provided is a reason to lynch Sart yesterday (and a good one, as I hope we shall soon see). Before doing so Sart began pushing for us to lynch PK and myself for voting on Dow (who he was voting for almost every cycle this game). Additionally, PK, Fel and Joe all voted against Sart, leaving only you and Alvron unaccounted for in eliminating one of our last bad guys. It is for that reason that we suspect you two, though I personally have trusted my instincts this entire game and after the post you just provided, do not believe you are the Corporate we are looking for. If it turns out I am wrong and you are the last one, then we should win next cycle. If not, than not a single doubt will remain in my mind that it's Alvron and I will vote for him tomorrow, and if the rest of the village agrees, than the game should be over (though I suspect whoever the last Corporate is will have a med kit too, delaying victory another cycle).

Alvom, very quickly, in response to the above.

Voting on Sart does not clear anyone.

Instigating it, perhaps. I'm afraid I hadn't recalled that you have done so. I shall reconsider your guilt. Alvom. Feligon.

My reasons for suspecting you are above. I honestly don't have the energy to type them out again. Sorry.

Orlok, I wanted more discussion to make sure that we lynched the right person.  The only reason I specifically called you out was because I trust alvron a hair more than you, and I wanted to get a conversation going.  Looks like it worked.  I may not have much hard evidence against you, but I have less against every other player.

I realize that I still haven't voted yet, I was trying to make sure that we got some equal discussion first.  Alvom's analysis makes me more suspicious of Alvron a lot more.  At this point, I think there are still two corporates left (after Sart finishes dying), which means, after this cycle, we will hopefully have 3 miners and 2 corporates (one of which is dying), and then then next cycle will be 2:1(with the 1 in the process of dying), but that will only happen if we lynch the right two people.  Rust, I hope there's only one.

I'm going to, now officially, vote for Orlok.

Surtile, Locke, and Tommy. 

Three different people.

Three different lives.

Time ticking down.

Nobody knew when their time would be out. 

Except Harmony, who watched with silent eyes. Surtile thought he could feel Harmony's eyes on his back. Always watching. Surtile stared at the wall. He felt the water rise in his lungs. The end would be close. But still. Time was ticking and not just for him. 

Surtile, Locke, and Tommy. 

Locke watched the lynch rally for him. He knew something was up. A constant ticking noise. Was it his watch? But now, that had broken years ago. 

A different time.

A different world.

Locke had succeeded then. Maybe he would now. Maybe not. 

Surtile, Locke, and Tommy

Tommy didn't know that Surtile had him in his crosshairs. He didn't know that his time was running out. He just heard the ticking and thought he'd hurt his ears. Somehow. Somewhere. His gun hit his leg, again and again. He was looking for a wanted man.

Barton.

His time would tick out too. 

But.
Not.
Yet.

The gunshot rung out.

Three deaths.

One time.

But time still wasn't up. 

And so, the independents and the corporates lived to fight another day. 

Paranoid King was a Miner with a Mercanary!
Orlok was a Miner with a Larger Pan!

A Smart Guy was a Corporate!

Please PM me and remind me if I forgot the dead doc again.

1. Shallan, Cation Vinid Miner with a Larger Pan
2. Alvom, the Wanderer (guy who wants a Shard)
3. Phattmer, Exisa (a guy who claims he's a "coinshot" with a gun) Miner
4. STINK (a guy) Miner
5. Nabs (a guy with a complicated backstory) Miner with Two Spraypaint and a Larger Pan
6. The Pooh with a name (a guy, I think) Miner with a Larger Pan
7. Doctor McNinja (a guy with a history of multiple quick fixes) Miner with a Larger Pan
8. Joe, Joel Tormander (a mistborn guy)
9. Lami Willen Corporate
10. Orlok, Locke  Miner with a Larger Pan
11. Ripple, Lady Abigail (a lady) Miner
12. Venture, Maximus (a guy) Miner
13. Bridgeboy. Slade (a guy who's a mercenary) Miner
14. Downax, Dow (a guyMiner
15. Alvron, Swift (a Steelrunner guy)
16. Feligon, Nifergo (a scoundrel guy, I think)
17. Kipper, Kipper (a guy in the band, Kipper and the Cryptics) Miner with a Mercenary
18. a smart guy, Surtile (a guy who follows the path and is also very smartCorporate
19 is the number which the writeup should not be.
20. Lopen, Lopen (a guy who's a fan of THE Lopen) Miner with Metal Detector
21. polking horn, Rel'Dan (guy who's a poacher)  Miner with a Larger Pan
22. Paranoid King, Tommy (a guy who wants another guy dead) Miner with a Mercenary!

10 atium in the pool!

Orlok: Feligon, Joe, Alvron,  
Feligon: Orlok
Alvron: Alvom

Edited by Alvron

Woke up to use the bathroom, saw the write up and can't help but post a few thoughts before I go back to sleep.

Thank Harmony I was right about Sart. I was worried for a little while that it was just a coincidence I told only him I had bought a med kit so early and wasn't attacked, but as I said many cycles ago I seldom believe in coincidences - especially in games like this - and it seems it was for a just reason.

On that note, I cannot believe is just a coincidence that every single Corporate kill (except the cycle where they missed it entirely) was successful. Unless Joe told all his information to both Fel and Alvron - or any other dead player for that matter - I don't believe anyone else could be the last Corporate (or two?).

In about 5-6 hours I will compose one last "super post" collecting - once again - all the reasons I believe Alvron is a Corporate, as well as much evidence I can of Joe and Fel's guilt in the minimal off chance that my fellow Alv isn't evil.

Winter miscalculated the remaining players, thinking there were 6 left when there are only 4. Since she's out of time tonight, she's asked me to close the game and when she has time (likely tomorrow) she'll post the final writeup and the links.

The Corporates win!

Corporates: Alvom and Feligon

Miners: Alvron and Joe

Congratulations! The thread is now open for all to discuss!

Also, congrats Alvron! You survived!  :)

Yes!  My death streak has come to an end.  This doesn't mean you all can start killing me again!

Good game Corps.  Nice to know that two of my three suspicions were right.  Now if I can learn to act on my suspicions better.

Imagine my surprise when I woke up to found out this ended :o I was really looking forward to having Joe help kill you for our last stride to victory, Alv. With that being said, I'm sorry, Joe. Mostly everything I said this game was at least a half truth. I tried to be as honest as I could with you and all the players without incriminating myself and costing us the game. Side note. I will be changing my name to another alias of mine - as well as my icon - to better differentiate me from Alvron. Should help lessen confusion in the future.

Anyway, thank you for GMing this game, Winter, and as for everyone else, good fight.