BAD JOKES UNITED!!!

Darkness Ascendant

Who's there?

(I was just gonna leave you hanging, but I'll explain the bad joke to make it worse: There's nobody there when you open the door.  :lol:)

Next, here's a bad limerick:

There once was an X from place B,

Who satisfied predicate P,

Then X did thing A,

In a specified way,

Resulting in circumstance C.

Edited by skaa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I know quite a lot of chemistry jokes. But last time I told one there was no reaction. 

But oh well, let's try: 

Two men walk into a bar, the first orders some H2O. The 2nd one says ‘sounds good, I’ll have some H2O too’. The second man died.

Edited by Pestis the Spider

Heisenberg and Schrödinger get pulled over for speeding.

The cop asks Heisenberg "Do you know how fast you were going?"

Heisenberg replies, "No, but we know exactly where we are!"

The officer looks at him confused and says "you were going 108 miles per hour!"

Heisenberg throws his arms up and cries, "Great! Now we're lost!"

The officer looks over the car and asks Schrödinger if the two men have anything in the trunk.

"A cat," Schrödinger replies.

The cop opens the trunk and yells "Hey! This cat is dead."

Schrödinger angrily replies, "Well he is now."

A neutron walks into a bar and says "how much for a drink?"

The bartender replies "For you no charge"

What do you call a fish that doesn't swim?

Dead

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?

A stick

Studies show that people who have more birthdays tend to live longer.

100% of people that drink water die.

Have a nice trip! See you next fall!

(Say that when someone trips. Or after.)

A man was building a house. He finished, but had one brick left. So he threw it into the air.

A lady and a man were sitting in a plane. The lady had a dog, and the man had a cigar. The lady asked if the man would get rid of his cigar by throwing it out the window, because it was bugging her. He said that he would do it, but only if she would throw her dog out too. They did, but the dog was on a leash. WHAT WAS IN THE DOG'S MOUTH?

• 3 months later...

A man is in a bar, and sees some women with very beautiful hair he walks up to the first one who has dirty blond hair and asks, "Is your hair natural?" "Yes," she replies. "I've highlighted it a few times, but besides that, yeah, it's all natural." 

He goes to the next woman who has red hair and asks, "Is your hair natural?" "I've had it dyed before, but besides that, it's all natural." 

He finds the third woman, who's hair is a bright fluorescent green. "Is your hair natural?" He asks, expecting her to reply with a negative exclamation. She wipes her nose with her hand and her hand keeps going till she's smoothing her hair. "Oh yeah. It's all natural."

• 1 month later...

Why do vampires believe everything you tell them?

Because they're suckers!

this is what i want to see here. BAD jokes

A man is in a bar, and sees some women with very beautiful hair he walks up to the first one who has dirty blond hair and asks, "Is your hair natural?" "Yes," she replies. "I've highlighted it a few times, but besides that, yeah, it's all natural." 

He goes to the next woman who has red hair and asks, "Is your hair natural?" "I've had it dyed before, but besides that, it's all natural." 

He finds the third woman, who's hair is a bright fluorescent green. "Is your hair natural?" He asks, expecting her to reply with a negative exclamation. She wipes her nose with her hand and her hand keeps going till she's smoothing her hair. "Oh yeah. It's all natural."

See this crem. It's a GOOD joke.

A dyslexic man walks into a rba

He then went to buy camouflage trousers ut couldn't find any.

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him. (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good. . .) A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.