The Ultimate List of Questions for Brandon

Chaos

Arent the little voidspren for stormform like little comets? or was it little cones? or is that your point?

Stormspren are little red lightning bolts. The cometspren Eshonai sees glow with a white light, which has me curious.

Is it possible for Sna-ajat (one of the unmade?) to corrupt a spren already bonded to a human?

This won't be answered. It's not only far too specific, it also leaves Brandon with too much wiggle room (replying with "anything is possible" is one of his favorite tricks). 

Here's a new one that Aonar came up with:

What connection is there between Lifeless and Shard-severed limbs?
-There's a theory that the color-drain of Awakening is actually the initial Command feeding off energy released when and object's Spiritual connections are broken/an object is Spiritually damaged.

First, I asked if Hoid has been to Braize and he laughed, smiled, and gave me a RAFO.

Second, I asked if a Seon/Skaze could become a Shardblade or something similar. He said it is theoretically possible but it would need something else to bring it more fully into the physical realm.

Last I asked if the comet Spren was a Highspren. He was coy and said it is very important to one of the orders of Knights Radiant. 

Is there a way to determine, just from the intents of the Shards inhabiting a planet, how many magic systems there will be and which shards they will be made from? Could you know that Dominion and Devotion would have one combined system, Preservation and Ruin two pure systems and a balance magic, and Odium, Honor and Cultivation three? If there was a planet with Ruin and Cultivation, how many magic systems would there be?

First, I asked if Hoid has been to Braize and he laughed, smiled, and gave me a RAFO.

Second, I asked if a Seon/Skaze could become a Shardblade or something similar. He said it is theoretically possible but it would need something else to bring it more fully into the physical realm.

Last I asked if the comet Spren was a Highspren. He was coy and said it is very important to one of the orders of Knights Radiant. 

Would you mind posting about this in the Events forum, that is where signing reports should go.

Is Iyatil Vin?

Highly doubtful.

Vin fulfilled her purpose in life and had a meaningful death. I don't remember where the quote is but Brandon has stated that Vin and Eland would have "passed on". He wouldn't bring her back to life for a cameo role in another book series. Her story is finished.

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned