What Are You Listening To Now?

Chaos

Honestly, it's almost as if bands don't consider grammar when they are taking a name... of course She Passed Away isn't so aesthetically pleasing.

maudlin of the Well.

I capitalized that properly. No one ever taught Toby Driver proper english, obviously... oh and they are amazing Progressive Metal if anyones into that.

Anyway I am listening to Ghost BCs latest album. Earworms? Check. Satanism? Check. It is Ghost.

• 2 weeks later...

Listening to covers of Cat Steven's Father and Son as it's soon Samhain/Halloween and with all the events in my life at the moment it is making rather reflective/introspective/reminiscent.

Planning on listening to the Mountains of Mourne cover by Celtic Legend

Edited by ParadoxSpren

New single, "Contagious", from Collective Soul's new album.

I can't wait 'til October!

I had no idea those guys were still active! I've been listening to their first few albums in the car lately.

At work today, I need to code. Shotgun Messiah's Violent New Breed is what I'm using to drown everyone else out.

I had no idea those guys were still active! I've been listening to their first few albums in the car lately.

At work today, I need to code. Shotgun Messiah's Violent New Breed is what I'm using to drown everyone else out.

Oh yeah, they're still around! Their last album was in 2009, and their new one is due out October 2.

maudlin of the Well.

I capitalized that properly. No one ever taught Toby Driver proper english, obviously... oh and they are amazing Progressive Metal if anyones into that.

Yes, yes - Porcupine Tree? (Okay, not metal, but progy as heck.)

Ghost - Year Zero

HAIL SATAN WELCOME YEAR ZEEEEERRROOOO~

If I'm going to listen to any album called Year Zero it will, without fail, be the incomparable Nine Inch Nails.

At this moment, however, I am mostly listening to Blur - The Magic Whip (rock-tastic fun, pop-pickers!!).

Edited by Robinski

Peter Hollens. As one YouTube commenter put it, "a study was done at Harvard that proved that angels came down from heaven and sculpted his vocal cords with diamond chisels."

Edit: Now I'm listening to remixes on the YouTube channel Proximity. Fantastic.

Edited by Slowswift

Yes, yes - Porcupine Tree? (Okay, not metal, but progy as heck.)

If I'm going to listen to any album called Year Zero it will, without fail, be the incomparable Nine Inch Nails.

Good thing the album is called Infestissumam then. 51956uth.gif

Misfits - Astro Zombies