What Are You Listening To Now?

Chaos

An awesome song from an awesome game. Now that I've join these forums, I've been pondering on how The World Ends With You can be likened to a shard world. Pins could the focus (like metals for the metal arts and colors for Awakening), and maybe the shard itself would be called Imagination!

An awesome song from an awesome game. Now that I've join these forums, I've been pondering on how The World Ends With You can be likened to a shard world. Pins could the focus (like metals for the metal arts and colors for Awakening), and maybe the shard itself would be called Imagination!

Dude. Your awesome. That is my number one favorite song in the game, followed by emptiness AND.

• 2 weeks later...

^ It's the song towards the end isn't it, outside the Citadel?

When I listen to Dark Souls' soundtrack I'm reminded how poetically beautiful and tragic the entire game is. For example,

is the final boss theme. That plays while you're fighting him.

^ It's the song towards the end isn't it, outside the Citadel?

I'm not sure, but it is definitely the song that plays after you have the conversation with Sovereign on Virmire.

Which, by the way, is still one of the most badass conversations ever.

I'm not sure, but it is definitely the song that plays after you have the conversation with Sovereign on Virmire.

Which, by the way, is still one of the most badass conversations ever.

That was the defining moment of the entire series for me.

"You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it." - Best line in the whole franchise.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The thread is feeling a little light and fluffy (particularly since Chaos followed up that Sabaton/Demons&Wizards duo with Girls Generation). I think we might need some more allomantically active music of great weight, for balance.

First, if you want to listen to songs about Bilbo Baggins from someone OTHER than Leonard Nimoy:

And second, for the last two months, my playlist has consisted largely of Van Canto, an A Capella heavy metal group:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

This topic hasn't had posts in forever, and that is a shame.

Golden Sun is probably my favorite game of all time. This theme from it is the second overworld theme in The Lost Age, which is basically the best thing ever. This dude plays it and it sounds flawless: