What Are You Listening To Now?

Chaos

I've been listening to two particular things.

One is the music from Hamilton, which is really strange because I'm basically listening to rap about the stuff I learned in history class for AP US History.

The other thing is that my sister just recently made me listen to 'A Musical', from Something Rotten!, which is absolutely hilarious to anyone who likes musicals and is my current favorite song.

Agents of Oblivion - The Hangmans Daughter

This is where you excuse me for linking it and quoting the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcu1UmpL5Wo

Woman and child
Like a feather falls from the sky
So dark, so dark in the moonlight

Naked we worship the night sky

No man can hold what the darkness can sow
Gonna leave an ugly skull when you go

Tongues like horns violently born a new soul
The soft dead awake alive in love
Hard for the hangman's daughter

Naked we worship the night sky

No man can hold what the darkness can sow
Gonna leave an ugly skull when you go

It is gorgeous. Ok Im done.

This is what I'm doing right now for my show on the 22nd! How did you like the show?

It was pretty sick. Let me know if they play Majesty. At some point during the show a couple of people got the whole crowd chanting it between songs, at which point Hansi was like "Yeah, that's not on the set list guys..." but the chanting continued, and they wound up playing it. I have no idea if this was deliberate, or if they actually swapped a song out for Majesty. So if they don't play Majesty, I'd be interested in knowing what they played instead.

I won't spoil the show, but Grave Digger had a fantastic 45-minute set, and then Guardian went for a very long time, giving some love to pretty much every album. To hype you up a bit, Guardian has a cool surprise for the audience that I won't spoil, and also don't leave until the venue begins to pack up (they walked off stage two or three times to then return for more songs).

I loved the show, and would definitely go again given the chance. If you like metal, you'll have a good time.  :)