Supermaximus (a strength Epic) and Substance (whatever his exact powerset is.)

By the way, I just realized that I forgot to mention Outlaw's powerset:

-Quickdraw: He can draw a gun at supersonic speeds. This doesn't necessarily mean that he's super accurate, though.

-Bad guys always miss: Outlaw can't get hit by gunfire. People always miss him.

-"Horses": He can telepathically control hooved mammals in a short range around him. He tends to think that local wildlife is actually his horse.

-Weakness: Colombians.

He doesn't think he's an Epic, and he's delusional, believing that he's living in the 19th century American West, except, you know, Oregon. His mind auto-corrects so that cars become stagecoaches, bars become saloons, etc

Edited by Mckeedee123

Okay, I'm considering adding an Epic to Salem, if anyone's interested in a fight.

Concussion

Primary Power: Hit transmission. Essentially what this means is that he can punch/kick/headbutt/etc. from his location without touching them. It appears as if he's hitting air, but the blow is transmitted to its intended target. The target has to be in visual range for him to hit it.

Passive Power(s): Mild super strength. He can easily hit hard enough to break bones. This is accompanied with compensating durability, so that he doesn't hurt himself with his own blows.

Okay, I'm considering adding an Epic to Salem, if anyone's interested in a fight.

Concussion

Primary Power: Hit transmission. Essentially what this means is that he can punch/kick/headbutt/etc. from his location without touching them. It appears as if he's hitting air, but the blow is transmitted to its intended target. The target has to be in visual range for him to hit it.

Passive Power(s): Mild super strength. He can easily hit hard enough to break bones. This is accompanied with compensating durability, so that he doesn't hurt himself with his own blows.

That sounds like an IK

Post up, I removed the colour formatting since it should be pretty obvious what's Winter and what's the fight and the colours always distract me a bit when I'm reading collab posts.

Many upvotes due to Winter for some awesome commentating.

Substance's powerset

Primary powers:
Ricochet:
Anything that hits him (that isn't Sharp) is absorbed by his body and then thrown out doubling, tripling and even cuadrupling (is that a word?) the original forcé.
Sticky Slider:
He can manipulate the Green Substance that completely surrounds his body to be super-sticky or really slippery, to slide around all kinds of
Surfaces and to stick to all sorts of places. This also means, in theory, that he could throw a sticky ball of his mucus to temporarily blind his enemy, or throw a slippery blanket of his goo to trip his enemy.

Passive: Mucus Protection:
His Substance has a slow regeneration proccess that allows him to regenerate at a slow rate if any part of him is cut off (we are talking hours and days here)
His mucus also makes him unable to poison in any way.

Weakness:
Below 0º temperatures, after that, his body starts turning into a greenish rock that completely negates all his previous abilities. Superstrenght epics could easily kill him at that point but poison is probably the best way to go.

here is a training card.

sMGIbk9Gz0.jpg?1434936745251

Edited by Random_illuminati

Made an error in the pokemon website. This was supposed to be a card of me. :(

So now its now half me and half cheetah. Bravo me. Bra freaking vo.

Also, Olivia Cipher's words: "Come next time to see what happens in Salem!"

I see what you did there. :ph34r:

So now, who a am i REALLY fighting? I know Olivia said me and SuperMaximus but It can be Edited if someone else were to fight me. Any requests?

Edited by Random_illuminati

Made an error in the pokemon website. This was supposed to be a card of me. :(

So now its now half me and half cheetah. Bravo me. Bra freaking vo.

Also, Olivia Cipher's words: "Come next time to see what happens in Salem!"

I see what you did there. :ph34r:

So now, who a am i REALLY fighting? I know Olivia said me and SuperMaximus but It can be Edited if someone else were to fight me. Any requests?

Loving the cards :D

Concussion

sounds very interesting. Although I agree with Mcdee that it would be an IK (Instant Kill i think) in most situations. A super-strong punch that automatically hits from a distance? Quite powerful against anyone who isn't super-strong or has a PI.

I think that a limiting factor should be added. A few humble suggestions:

-remove his super strength (but not his super toughness if you want him to have some defensive measures) so that the punches are normal, but don't hurt him

-make them transmit through the air in a form of shockwave, so they can be blocked, and be somewhat slow (so instead of hitting instantly or as fast as a bullet, it can be seen and stopped or dodged if the person is fast enough.

IK?

Oh. That's my shorthand for Insta-Kill.

An ability that allows the Epic to kill someone effortlessly and gives the target no ability to escape.

Examples: Deathpoint's power, the ability to drain moisture out of peoples' bodies, being able to telepathically tear out peoples' spines, boiling peoples' blood, forcefield-shrinking, you get the idea.

Steelheart and Obliteration don't have Insta-kills, Deathpoint and Corpsemaker do. I was referencing the fact that this guy could apparently collapse the skull of anybody within his range with basically no effort.

sounds very interesting. Although I agree with Mcdee that it would be an IK (Instant Kill i think) in most situations. A super-strong punch that automatically hits from a distance? Quite powerful against anyone who isn't super-strong or has a PI.

I think that a limiting factor should be added. A few humble suggestions:

-remove his super strength (but not his super toughness if you want him to have some defensive measures) so that the punches are normal, but don't hurt him

-make them transmit through the air in a form of shockwave, so they can be blocked, and be somewhat slow (so instead of hitting instantly or as fast as a bullet, it can be seen and stopped or dodged if the person is fast enough.

That actually is closer to my original idea of him, and fits better with his name. And the shockwave idea would explain the extra power of his attacks without the need of super strength. It could disperse quickly, which would mean that a person would be thrown backward, but not necessarily severely damaged to the point of bone-breaking.

That actually is closer to my original idea of him, and fits better with his name. And the shockwave idea would explain the extra power of his attacks without the need of super strength. It could disperse quickly, which would mean that a person would be thrown backward, but not necessarily severely damaged to the point of bone-breaking.

So long as it's dodge-able, it's fine in my book.