Shiny Sparkle started as a joke... your millage might vary on how funny she turned out to be. :ph34r:

(Don't forget all the shipping that started as jokes.)

I know. Aldo/Wes started as a joke, back before everyone realized how perfect they are for each other. :P

Technically Lightwards is not inmortal....or very sane. Give him a couple more Deaths and he will think he is the long lost Dodo bird, Pablo.  :ph34r:

Close, but he'd sooner declare himself the God of the Dodos than a dodo himself. :P

I know. Aldo/Wes started as a joke, back before everyone realized how perfect they are for each other. :P

Close, but he'd sooner declare himself the God of the Dodos than a dodo himself. :P

Remember how you said Wes would work at helping Aldo face his fear after hearing Gummy's eloquent thoughts on Epicness? Did you have any plans to WHOOC that? :ph34r:

Please tell me he talks like the Dodo from Phineas and Ferb. :D

Remember how you said Wes would work at helping Aldo face his fear after hearing Gummy's eloquent thoughts on Epicness? Did you have any plans to WHOOC that? :ph34r:

Please tell me he talks like the Dodo from Phineas and Ferb. :D

I personally didn't have any plans... :ph34r:

Sure, since you asked nicely. He talks exactly like the Dodo from Phineas and Ferb. :P:lol:

DodoMan:

Primary Power: Matter Manipulator: Has the ability to turn any bird he touches into a Dodo bird. The birds can't fly or pretty much do anything and within 5 hours from their convertion a random boat with random settlers appears and the dodos are eaten by either the settlers or the rats they brought with them.

The dodos are invincible until said time passes but...what are they going to do? I mean, they are dodos!

Secundary power: DodoMan has wings that sprout from his back but he can't really do anything useful with them, like, say, fly.

Weakness: Rats and or settlers. He is powerless against them.

Favorite saying: Just Dodo it.

Dodoman was, before calamity known as a Donald Dorrison, and he was a passionate fan of dodos. When calamity came he saw himself as the angel of all dodos. He uses every oportunity he has to add more dodos to his army, but constantly has to make more because some stupid settlers arrive out of a random portal, kill his dodos and retreat.

Edited by Random_illuminati

I'd argue that he's not only a matter manipulator, but also a limited reality and probability warper, what with the settlers showing up in a boat...

But he's hilarious. :D:lol:

And he even can manipulate rats and settlers even though they are his weakness... what a strange being he is indeed. :ph34r:

It's not about the pokemon, it's about the shipping. Just look at some of the "offsprings" people have come up with.

tumblr_nne5nsVW5J1qghsw2o1_1280.pngtumblr_nne5nsVW5J1qghsw2o2_r1_1280.pngtumblr_nn328jz0qd1qghsw2o1_r1_1280.pngtumblr_nn328jz0qd1qghsw2o2_r1_1280.png

Somehow the potato Chikorita reminds me of a pug. :P

I love these.  So much.  Especially Potato.  I want.  *Turns on Alpha Sapphire and starts trying to breed a Meganium with a Snorlax*

In other news, I came up with yet another epic.  I really want to put her in a thread other than Corvallis, but she fits best there in my mind, so if people have other suggestions let me know.  Maybe she deserts after Euphoria vanishes and ends up in another thread?

There's a bit of overlap with Mommy, but if others are okay with it, I think I'll just chalk that up to a lack of unique powers.  Also, I'm sure Voidus has already come up with a similar concept, but what hasn't he thought of already?  

Anyways, here we are:

Her Royal Highness Princess Genevieve Oprah Ornatia Delicious (Princess GOOD)

Powers:

The Gift of Beauty -  This power has three main forms.  The first is a passive aura of beautification, that makes her and everything in her near vicinity more attractive to observers.  From angry epics to park benches, you'll never see them looking better than when they are in Princess GOOD's company.  The second is the power to actively beautify particular objects permanently with a touch.  This usually consists of giving something a good clean, or perhaps restoring it to 'new' condition.  It may also involve the random conjuration of lacy doilies.   The third way this power is used is really just a unique quirk of the active version of the power.  With a touch, Princess GOOD can turn any cloth or fabric into a ball gown or dress.  She cannot change the mass of the material, so the size of the dress is limited by how much material she has, but she can use multiple materials at once in her creations.  She can also turn existing clothing into dresses.  The dresses she makes default to her size, if there is enough material, or when she changes clothing someone is already wearing, it defaults to their size.  The outcomes of this power are informed by Princess GOOD's sensibilities and tastes, but she doesn't have any control beyond choosing when to exercise the active form of the power.  

The Gift of Song - Princess GOOD has the power to randomly burst into song at any time.  Unlike normal people, her songs always seem to be well written and strangely rehearsed.  People who listen to her singing will often feel the urge to either respond in song, join in during the chorus, or to play along if they happen to have any musical instruments handy.  This urge can be resisted, and passes as soon as the target is no longer within earshot or Princess GOOD stops singing.  Her songs also have a strange power over animals, imbuing in them a strange desire to clean things and to make dresses.  Unlike humans, animals cannot resist the urge the song creates.  Princess GOOD can direct the animals to some extent, but only with the words of her song.  She cannot control them by mental will alone, and it is difficult for her to instruct them to do anything other than clean or make dresses.   Animals affected by Princess GOOD's song will remain under her spell until their task is complete, even if they can no longer hear the singing.  

The Gift of Sleep - Prime Invincibility:  When endangered, Princess GOOD will fall into a deep sleep like death.  While in this state, she cannot be moved, and is completely indestructible.  She will stay like this until someone kisses her, or until a few hours after the danger has passed.  

True Love's Kiss - If Princess GOOD ever kisses a handsome man of royal lineage, all of the epic powers (excluding her own and the kisser if he has any) in her vicinity (within her line of sight or hearing) are instantly nullified until sunset on the third day after the kiss.  Since there are not many handsome men of royal birth running around Oregon, Princess GOOD has not yet had a chance to use this devastating power, but looks forward to the day when she can use True Love's Kiss, and show the world its power.  

Weakness:

Spinning Wheels.  If they are in her vicinity, Princess GOOD's powers will be weakened.  If she pricks her finger on one, her powers will be neutralized, and she can be killed.

MO:

Princess GOOD likely could have been a Queen of Corvallis, but she chose not too, obviously, because Queens are old and evil, and Princesses are the best.  Rumors of a paradise where everyone was happy attracted her to the city, where she promptly took charge of city sanitation and beautification, using her powers and her animal friends to keep the streets shining and spotless.   Princess GOOD normally seems to have a cheery and bright demeanor, though near constant use of her powers has rendered her completely corrupt.  She often falls for handsome men who visit or immigrate to the city, usually after seeing them only once.  

Appearance:  Princess Good has red hair which falls in impossibly perfect ringlets to her slightly too small waist.  She has bright blue eyes, eyelashes that flutter, a smile that is always pretty, and usually dresses like the Princess she is.  

Let me know what you guys think :).  

I love these. So much. Especially Potato. I want. *Turns on Alpha Sapphire and starts trying to breed a Meganium with a Snorlax*

In other news, I came up with yet another epic. I really want to put her in a thread other than Corvallis, but she fits best there in my mind, so if people have other suggestions let me know. Maybe she deserts after Euphoria vanishes and ends up in another thread?

There's a bit of overlap with Mommy, but if others are okay with it, I think I'll just chalk that up to a lack of unique powers. Also, I'm sure Voidus has already come up with a similar concept, but what hasn't he thought of already?

Anyways, here we are:

Powers:

The Gift of Beauty - This power has three main forms. The first is a passive aura of beautification, that makes her and everything in her near vicinity more attractive to observers. From angry epics to park benches, you'll never see them looking better than when they are in Princess GOOD's company. The second is the power to actively beautify particular objects permanently with a touch. This usually consists of giving something a good clean, or perhaps restoring it to 'new' condition. It may also involve the random conjuration of lacy doilies. The third way this power is used is really just a unique quirk of the active version of the power. With a touch, Princess GOOD can turn any cloth or fabric into a ball gown or dress. She cannot change the mass of the material, so the size of the dress is limited by how much material she has, but she can use multiple materials at once in her creations. She can also turn existing clothing into dresses. The dresses she makes default to her size, if there is enough material, or when she changes clothing someone is already wearing, it defaults to their size. The outcomes of this power are informed by Princess GOOD's sensibilities and tastes, but she doesn't have any control beyond choosing when to exercise the active form of the power.

The Gift of Song - Princess GOOD has the power to randomly burst into song at any time. Unlike normal people, her songs always seem to be well written and strangely rehearsed. People who listen to her singing will often feel the urge to either respond in song, join in during the chorus, or to play along if they happen to have any musical instruments handy. This urge can be resisted, and passes as soon as the target is no longer within earshot or Princess GOOD stops singing. Her songs also have a strange power over animals, imbuing in them a strange desire to clean things and to make dresses. Unlike humans, animals cannot resist the urge the song creates. Princess GOOD can direct the animals to some extent, but only with the words of her song. She cannot control them by mental will alone, and it is difficult for her to instruct them to do anything other than clean or make dresses. Animals affected by Princess GOOD's song will remain under her spell until their task is complete, even if they can no longer hear the singing.

The Gift of Sleep - Prime Invincibility: When endangered, Princess GOOD will fall into a deep sleep like death. While in this state, she cannot be moved, and is completely indestructible. She will stay like this until someone kisses her, or until a few hours after the danger has passed.

True Love's Kiss - If Princess GOOD ever kisses a handsome man of royal lineage, all of the epic powers (excluding her own and the kisser if he has any) in her vicinity (within her line of sight or hearing) are instantly nullified until sunset on the third day after the kiss. Since there are not many handsome men of royal birth running around Oregon, Princess GOOD has not yet had a chance to use this devastating power, but looks forward to the day when she can use True Love's Kiss, and show the world its power.

Weakness:

Spinning Wheels. If they are in her vicinity, Princess GOOD's powers will be weakened. If she pricks her finger on one, her powers will be neutralized, and she can be killed.

MO:

Princess GOOD likely could have been a Queen of Corvallis, but she chose not too, obviously, because Queens are old and evil, and Princesses are the best. Rumors of a paradise where everyone was happy attracted her to the city, where she promptly took charge of city sanitation and beautification, using her powers and her animal friends to keep the streets shining and spotless. Princess GOOD normally seems to have a cheery and bright demeanor, though near constant use of her powers has rendered her completely corrupt. She often falls for handsome men who visit or immigrate to the city, usually after seeing them only once.

Appearance: Princess Good has red hair which falls in impossibly perfect ringlets to her slightly too small waist. She has bright blue eyes, eyelashes that flutter, a smile that is always pretty, and usually dresses like the Princess she is.

With powers like that why isn't she the ruler of Corvallis? ;D I LOVED all her powers.

specially the Gift Of Song. It would be hilarious to see

The queens and epics of Corvallis burst into a song. :)

A cold dread inside me tells me that this might make Kobold make a pony musical. :o

I love these.  So much.  Especially Potato.  I want.  *Turns on Alpha Sapphire and starts trying to breed a Meganium with a Snorlax*

In other news, I came up with yet another epic.  I really want to put her in a thread other than Corvallis, but she fits best there in my mind, so if people have other suggestions let me know.  Maybe she deserts after Euphoria vanishes and ends up in another thread?

There's a bit of overlap with Mommy, but if others are okay with it, I think I'll just chalk that up to a lack of unique powers.  Also, I'm sure Voidus has already come up with a similar concept, but what hasn't he thought of already?  

Anyways, here we are:

Powers:

The Gift of Beauty -  This power has three main forms.  The first is a passive aura of beautification, that makes her and everything in her near vicinity more attractive to observers.  From angry epics to park benches, you'll never see them looking better than when they are in Princess GOOD's company.  The second is the power to actively beautify particular objects permanently with a touch.  This usually consists of giving something a good clean, or perhaps restoring it to 'new' condition.  It may also involve the random conjuration of lacy doilies.   The third way this power is used is really just a unique quirk of the active version of the power.  With a touch, Princess GOOD can turn any cloth or fabric into a ball gown or dress.  She cannot change the mass of the material, so the size of the dress is limited by how much material she has, but she can use multiple materials at once in her creations.  She can also turn existing clothing into dresses.  The dresses she makes default to her size, if there is enough material, or when she changes clothing someone is already wearing, it defaults to their size.  The outcomes of this power are informed by Princess GOOD's sensibilities and tastes, but she doesn't have any control beyond choosing when to exercise the active form of the power.  

The Gift of Song - Princess GOOD has the power to randomly burst into song at any time.  Unlike normal people, her songs always seem to be well written and strangely rehearsed.  People who listen to her singing will often feel the urge to either respond in song, join in during the chorus, or to play along if they happen to have any musical instruments handy.  This urge can be resisted, and passes as soon as the target is no longer within earshot or Princess GOOD stops singing.  Her songs also have a strange power over animals, imbuing in them a strange desire to clean things and to make dresses.  Unlike humans, animals cannot resist the urge the song creates.  Princess GOOD can direct the animals to some extent, but only with the words of her song.  She cannot control them by mental will alone, and it is difficult for her to instruct them to do anything other than clean or make dresses.   Animals affected by Princess GOOD's song will remain under her spell until their task is complete, even if they can no longer hear the singing.  

The Gift of Sleep - Prime Invincibility:  When endangered, Princess GOOD will fall into a deep sleep like death.  While in this state, she cannot be moved, and is completely indestructible.  She will stay like this until someone kisses her, or until a few hours after the danger has passed.  

True Love's Kiss - If Princess GOOD ever kisses a handsome man of royal lineage, all of the epic powers (excluding her own and the kisser if he has any) in her vicinity (within her line of sight or hearing) are instantly nullified until sunset on the third day after the kiss.  Since there are not many handsome men of royal birth running around Oregon, Princess GOOD has not yet had a chance to use this devastating power, but looks forward to the day when she can use True Love's Kiss, and show the world its power.  

Weakness:

Spinning Wheels.  If they are in her vicinity, Princess GOOD's powers will be weakened.  If she pricks her finger on one, her powers will be neutralized, and she can be killed.

MO:

Princess GOOD likely could have been a Queen of Corvallis, but she chose not too, obviously, because Queens are old and evil, and Princesses are the best.  Rumors of a paradise where everyone was happy attracted her to the city, where she promptly took charge of city sanitation and beautification, using her powers and her animal friends to keep the streets shining and spotless.   Princess GOOD normally seems to have a cheery and bright demeanor, though near constant use of her powers has rendered her completely corrupt.  She often falls for handsome men who visit or immigrate to the city, usually after seeing them only once.  

Appearance:  Princess Good has red hair which falls in impossibly perfect ringlets to her slightly too small waist.  She has bright blue eyes, eyelashes that flutter, a smile that is always pretty, and usually dresses like the Princess she is.  

I know, it's because that breed looks like a pug I tell you. :P

Does she know any fairies? :ph34r:

She seems fun but on that Kiss power, how old does that linege have to be, because on a pure technicality Nighthound fits the description of "a handsome man of royal lineage."

Edited by Edgedancer

She seems fun but on that Kiss power, how old does that linege have to be, because on a pure technicality Nighthound fits the description of "a handsome man of royal lineage."

I don't think its wise to put your lips (and or important organs) near NightHound's mouth.

Also, i am TELLING you people, there NEEDS to be an epic musical!!!! No one is better at making musicals than epics!!

Except maybe pokemon, pokemons are pros in the musical business. :ph34r:

http://www.google.com.mx/imgres?imgurl=https://buttonsmashingreviews.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/pokemon-musical.jpg&imgrefurl=https://buttonsmashingreviews.wordpress.com/sitemap.xml&h=343&w=610&tbnid=Duemx3YCEkHNYM:&zoom=1&docid=WFjuZDDSwypExM&hl=es&ei=jyOHVbKMI4OnyAS8jZvICA&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CCAQMygCMAI

Yes, i can picture It all clearly now! ,

Corvallis:

Tonedeath (assuming he is not dead)................Music (duh)

Rainmaker...........................................................Star, Special Effects

Buttercup.............................................................Head of Theater Security

Bubbles................................................................Special Effects? Satanic Background Image Drawer.

Blossom................................................................Script Writer

Euphoria (Whenever she turns up).......................Walking Drug

Broadcast...............................................................Advertisement

Iona-ion-ionaclatu-whatever his name is................Audience Provider :ph34r:

Cornucopia.............................................................Snack Management

Converter (whenever she chills out, see what i did there?)Walking Heater

Phoenix..................................................................Walking Candle/Actor

Malevolence.............................................................Walking Prop

Gunsmoke...............................................................Special effects, Actor

Others i forgot...........................................................Actors

Sorry for doubleposting :)

Salem:

Savanah...................................................................Actor. Water department

Brighthead...............................................................Special Effects Department

Outlaw (i really don't know what he can do)............Actor

Inhuman.....................................................................Very adaptable actor ;)

Substance.................................................................Actor, Anti-Poisoning Department .

Mouldbreaker.............................................................Security, Walking Jell-O Fountain

SoulCaster..................................................................Audience, Show Manager

Lady Deathskull.......................................................Turist Orientation, Actress, Translator,

Bone.........................................................................Walking Dog treat, Actor, Don't touch her hair.

ShowStopper.............................................................Party Pooper. Booooo!

Olivia cipher...............................................................Narrator

Everyone else.............................................................Actors

You guys do the rest. ;) (i Haven't finished any other thread yet)

Anyways, here we are:

Powers:

Weakness:

MO:

Love it, somehow despite the fact that I do watch disney movies relatively frequently I haven't got a disney themed Epic yet.  :o 

Though I do have portions of the powers in other Epics, like the ability to make people sing.

I was going to point out that technically almost everyone is of royal lineage pretty much, go back enough generations and there's probably some royal blood in most families.

Princess Good seems interesting. Rainmaker would probably want her nearby at all time to beautify her haha. Would even have been on the stage in the prologue most likely.

the beautification is more of a perception thing, is it? So whoever looks at something ir someone who is being beautified would see them as they are normally, but consider it more beautiful?

Or actual physical changes?