Do you now? :ph34r:

How was the movie, by the way?

To be fair, I always have an urge for ships like them, it's just much stronger right now. :P

Good for the kind of movie it was, not thought provoking or innovative but entertaining and dinosaurs.

To be fair, I always have an urge for ships like them, it's just much stronger right now. :P

Good for the kind of movie it was, not thought provoking or innovative but entertaining and dinosaurs.

Perhaps it's time for Wes to put Gummy's sage words into action. :ph34r:

Dinosaurs are always fun. :P I don't know if I'll see it yet.

It's not about the pokemon, it's about the shipping. Just look at some of the "offsprings" people have come up with.

tumblr_nne5nsVW5J1qghsw2o1_1280.pngtumblr_nne5nsVW5J1qghsw2o2_r1_1280.pngtumblr_nn328jz0qd1qghsw2o1_r1_1280.pngtumblr_nn328jz0qd1qghsw2o2_r1_1280.png

Somehow the potato Chikorita reminds me of a pug. :P

You mean to tell me all the time i was breeding nonstop to create a shiny chikorita...i was creating that...thing?

You mean to tell me all the time i was breeding nonstop to create a shiny chikorita...i was creating that...thing?

Depends what exactly you've been breeding it with but I hope so, these are just adorable.

Twi, Funtimes is still in town, isn't she?

In regards to having Epics that aren't present in Salem in the fights (like Nighthound, Steelheart, etc.) that was actually part of my headcanon (again, I'm not Voidus, :ph34r:.) It seems like it would be pretty easy for Soulcaster to do, either by having the Epic be controlled by an interested third party or having him/her be an NPC. Since Dreamstate apparently defaults to reality when Soulcaster wants to create something, I think that she could simply state "I want to create Steelheart as a combatant" and a reflection of him would appear.

Switching Epic powers around, or giving them both completely different powers could be an interesting bracket.

Actually...thats a very good idea. :o

I'm a big believer in people like Quota getting what they deserve. :ph34r:

I've seen what Twi has planned. Guys, you will not BELIEVE your eyes when Quota's death comes along. I mean, leaving him stranded one of the moons of Jupiter without food, water, or oxygen? That was a stroke of genius, even if it did mean giving Nathan actual time-and-space powers.

That's all I can say right now without delving into spoilers. :ph34r::P

I've seen what Twi has planned. Guys, you will not BELIEVE your eyes when Quota's death comes along. I mean, leaving him stranded one of the moons of Jupiter without food, water, or oxygen? That was a stroke of genius, even if it did mean giving Nathan actual time-and-space powers.

Spoilers? Where? :ph34r:

Im in like page 19 of the Portland thread, so Penumbra just appeared. As far as im concerned Quota is an epic who can dampen people's moods, but i never understood his name.

Edited by Random_illuminati

And that's not even getting into Protector Pug's role in it all. :ph34r:

Quota started as a meme. Theres a limit on how many posts you can upvote per day, so we decided that Quota was an epic who didn't want us to make people happy.

Many things started out as a meme in this 17th shardy section of the world, as far as im concerned. :ph34r:

Also, I think I found what Mr. Meh thought about mothers who coddle their infants in public. :P

2015-06-18-AllowMeToShare.jpg

Impressive, Mr Meh had enough motivation to tell her all of that. Quite the improvement I must say. He shall be missed together with Mochamaxima's hair. -_-

Backtrack started as a joke.

I mean, he's still a joke in a way, but he started as a much less pathetic kind of joke. :P

Shiny Sparkle started as a joke... your millage might vary on how funny she turned out to be. :ph34r:

(Don't forget all the shipping that started as jokes.)

What if we simply bequeathed her hair to an immortal character like Lightwards? Then it can live on forever!

I'm a genius. :ph34r:

Her hair deserves better than Lightwards. :P