What Do You Look Like?

Guest Cognizantastic

6 hours ago, Idealistic Mistborn said:

@Darkness Ascendant, you have a nice face.

I have a nice face :rolleyes::P 

I don't mind it too much. wish it was more angular and hollow, (and a few shades lighter XD). I honestly only like my hair, and even then, only when its long (dad forced me to cut it hmph, shouldn't be toooo long till its back to normal length)

39 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

I have a nice face :rolleyes::P 

I don't mind it too much. wish it was more angular and hollow, (and a few shades lighter XD). I honestly only like my hair, and even then, only when its long (dad forced me to cut it hmph, shouldn't be toooo long till its back to normal length)

Nah, you look cool. I think the short hair looks good on you.

Of course, I haven't seen you with long hair yet...:ph34r:

20 minutes ago, A Budgie said:

So...one of my friends was going around putting a flower crown on everyone's head...as I'm sure you can see I'm not 100% sure about this fashion trend...
(just hope this works)

Hide contents

5909addeb43fd_Ihasunflowercrown.thumb.jpg.5d56613234ccfabdd162ac50742b1aaa.jpg

I think it works! Very nice.

3 hours ago, Jedal said:

@Darkness Ascendant My dude... how many phone numbers do you get on the daily?

None ever :P Only compliment I have gotten in my life is , "Your eyelashes are amazing". Thanks tho :P 

Found a pic that also has my lightning bolt scar XD

Spoiler

tumblr_messaging_oohk7nwb1h1ugmxt0_250.jpg

Also @Idealistic Mistborn Why do you remind me of Jeff the Killer XD

Edited by Darkness Ascendant

• 4 weeks later...

Being a german-russian "halfblood" with roots that go back from French hugenottes to German robber barons to Russian peasants to Mongolian and/or Tatarian raiders it is really strange how usual I look in almost every part of eastern and middle Europe.
Depending on country medium to notably, but not much below medium height, pretty average bodyshape, neither strong nor slim. Somewhat awkward movements. I guess it's the reason why some people consider me to be like 17 years old (I'm 22). Relatively bright, but not pale skin. Brown, curly, shoulder-long hair that i usually wear in a ponytail (else it looks like a mix of a haystack and a bird's nest). Dark brown eyes with the hint of an epiphantic fold. Straight nose. "Perfect eyebrows" (here I'm quoting my sister, I guess she might have some merit on that topic). On the other hand, the poor excuse of a beard that tries to grow on my chin is ridiculous. It grows on some spots, while it does not on others, some hairs are almost black, some are almost white, and all are itchy.

I also can't speak a single language without accent.

Edit: my eyes also seem to get bloodshot sometimes and for no reason at all (on one occasion the police asked me if I smoked weed while driving).

Edited by Alfa

My profile picture is me actually. It's a super high contrast black/red version a friend made before a giant (300-400 people) house party. There was a picture like that for each of the people who actually lived there and the 5 of us close friends who were there often enough they considered us party "staff."

It's based on this pick from around 8 years ago. I no longer have the piercings. Having kids doesn't mix well with shiny things in the face. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwDnnE0fbIWrrXcj6ATWj

Edited by Calderis

• 3 months later...
29 minutes ago, Mestiv said:

@Darkness Ascendant you look like you are 20, not 16. You could probably buy beer in Poland without anyone asking you for ID :P

You hve no idea how many comments like that I get :P 

Edited by Darkness Ascendant
Too bad alcohol is *HARAM*