What Do You Look Like?

Guest Cognizantastic

On April 19, 2017 at 9:51 PM, strumienpola said:

Purple faded faster. It was pink after one wash. Blue stayed longer and it was staying blue - only lighter shades of blue. But that was with toner, I'm not sure how would that be with a proper dye. 

That's . . . Weird. Whenever I dyed my hair purple, it took at least 2 weeks - 1 month to wash out. Unless I went swimming. Never go swimming if you have dyed hair.

Edited by The Honor Spren

170 cm.

Either much younger or much older than my real age (20) - people have guessed I'm both 14 and over 25 in the past year.

Eyes that look green but are really blue with a browhish-yellow ring around the pupil.

Long, dark blond to light brown hair that turns light blond in the summer.

Just a deep thought here:

Spoiler

How am I supposed to label my sexual orientation if I can't even label my eye and hair color?

@Darkness Ascendant, you asked for proof :P

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.17c4f77aaef6a159ede23cb416d030e2.jpeg

It's a terrible angle, but it was the only way I could get the socks and my face in the same photo . . .

@Delightfully Smoak I made sure to take pictures for your reference too! This is how my hair turned out (zero filters on this one) :

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.10b8307328c7c02d5caf46468af86b14.jpeg

And, since my hair is naturally dark brown, to get that color I had to bleach it like so:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.ad6454eab49900c37899ee470026347c.jpeg

I hope that helps. :) 

2 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Nah your face isn't fat @Jedal And we've spoken about your eyes already XD

Also, if you grow your hair long, and wear a blindfold, perhaps dye your hair black as well...

I should just meet Brandon and talk entirely in High Imperial. That would throw him for a loop.

My eyes change colour too! They are usually either greyish green or greyish blue, but sometimes they seem yellow or white in bright light. I have no idea what is the science behind this cremmery. 

Edited by strumienpola

10 minutes ago, strumienpola said:

My eyes change colour too! They are usually either greyish green or greyish blue, but sometimes they seem yellow or wight in bright light. I have no idea what is the science behind this cremmery. 

New favorite word: cremmery.

15 hours ago, Jedal said:

Wait wait wait wait wait. I never knew this thread existed. It's been incredibly intriguing (and for some reason amusing) to go through this thread and match my view of what people look like with their actual face. 

On that note... This may or may not come down at my discretion

Hide contents

unnamed.thumb.jpg.4c85f263009b46841c7ac54cce56c78e.jpg

I think my face is somewhat fat :(, but at least my eyes change color!

Sorry for the yellow teeth:ph34r: If any of you are serial killers, I'll be on the watch.

a) aint nothing wrong with fat

B) you're also not fat. You have a round face. It's a very happy face. I like your face.

*sidles away inconspicuously*

11 hours ago, strumienpola said:

My eyes change colour too! They are usually either greyish green or greyish blue, but sometimes they seem yellow or wight in bright light. I have no idea what is the science behind this cremmery. 

wight?

In the past two weeks I've seen two people with tan coloured eyes and I've thought 1) LIGHTEYES 2) twilight vampire..... 3) lighteyes!

9 hours ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

wight?

OMG, I meant white, obviously xD Sorry I'm dysorthographic xD apart from the fact that english is only my second language, I seriously sometimes get scared of my spelling, because I will write a sentence, then read it and notice a word I don't know ;P I make spelling errors in my first language too though. I have to use spell check, but sometimes miss a word :wacko: And now my disgrace is forever on the internet, again. 

Edited by strumienpola

8 hours ago, Idealistic Mistborn said:

Just found a picture in which I don't look awful, just mildly ugly.

Open at your own risk.

Hide contents

IMG-20170426-WA0008.jpg.aca75965dacc3d8c266644e2062b580a.jpg

"Mildly ugly?" Psshhh, you look like you could be a rock star.

8 hours ago, strumienpola said:

OMG, I meant white, obviously xD Sorry I'm dysorthographic xD apart from the fact that english is only my second language, I seriously sometimes get scared of my spelling, because I will write a sentence, then read it and notice a word I don't know ;P I make spelling errors in my first language too though. I have to use spell check, but sometimes miss a word :wacko: And now my disgrace is forever on the internet, again. 

Don't feel bad! You're doing better than most Americans, who don't speak or read a second language at all. Your English is quite good, and it's not obvious from your posts that it isn't your first language. =) Just keep practicing!

2 hours ago, Sunbird said:

Don't feel bad! You're doing better than most Americans, who don't speak or read a second language at all. Your English is quite good, and it's not obvious from your posts that it isn't your first language. =) Just keep practicing!

Thanks! I'm quite pleased with my english, although I feel I know too little fancy words. And misspelling happens to me all the time in my native polish too, so I try not to worry too much. The problem is I'm used to people finding it hilarious that my brain doesn't notice errors sometimes so I blush hot red every time it happens. 

1 hour ago, strumienpola said:

Thanks! I'm quite pleased with my english, although I feel I know too little fancy words. And misspelling happens to me all the time in my native polish too, so I try not to worry too much. The problem is I'm used to people finding it hilarious that my brain doesn't notice errors sometimes so I blush hot red every time it happens. 

You know what dysorothowhatever is. I don't know what that means, and I must say my verbatim is quite...spread out.

And I...found a pic of myself. Back from training and I actually had a half-smile on. Low res tho.

Spoiler

Like. really low res.

1 hour ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

You know what dysorothowhatever is. I don't know what that means, and I must say my verbatim is quite...spread out.

And I...found a pic of myself. Back from training and I actually had a half-smile on. Low res tho.

Reveal hidden contents

Like. really low res.

Wow! The resolution is so low, it's like there's not even a picture in that spoiler tag! :o