I'd like to make a new epic. So I can kill him. I'm attempting to plan the intro of my character, Thoron, but I'm pretty much stuck until someone in Astoria manhandles a blueberry in some way, in which case that character would stay alive, or I make a new epic, have him manhandle a blueberry, him and Thoron fight, Thoron wins, and the other epic dies, adding a lot of punch to Thorons intro, (excuse the pun) as opposed to the other epic escaping.

He would be stationed in Astoria, before relocating to death's realm, and has regeneration, (though not from death) firing energy beams from his hands, minor telekinesis, and can turn his body into metal.

Okay? Nokay? (That's a word, right?) Let me know what you think, and remember. The point of this guy is to die.

Edited by Bridge Boy

How about an epic who always dresses up in a dark robe with a cowl, so nobody can see his face? He is a master manipulator, and his epic abilities include telekinesis, manipulation of the weak-minded, and lightning from his hands. He would be a very sinister character. If you want to set your epic up as a hero, this is the guy to destroy.

Although if you want, a redshirt would probably work just as well.

Edited by Paranoid King

I'd like to make a new epic. So I can kill him. I'm attempting to plan the intro of my character, Thoron, but I'm pretty much stuck until someone in Astoria manhandles a blueberry in some way, in which case that character would stay alive, or I make a new epic, have him manhandle a blueberry, him and Thoron fight, Thoron wins, and the other epic dies, adding a lot of punch to Thorons intro, (excuse the pun) as opposed to the other epic escaping.

He would be stationed in Astoria, before relocating to death's realm, and has regeneration, (though not from death) firing energy beams from his hands, minor telekinesis, and can turn his body into metal.

Okay? Nokay? (That's a word, right?) Let me know what you think, and remember. The point of this guy is to die.

Dual defensive powers are something we've tried to avoid since it's said to be prof-specific, so I don't know about regen and metal skin even if neither are at High Epic levels.

Yeah, my redshirt epic, the metal doesn't really protect him. Think about it. You have epics who have telekinesis, mind control, heat producing, firing laser beams from hands, and turning his body into METAL will help him? He uses it to fortify himself against blueberries and strengthening his hand for punches. Turning his entire body into metal would just mean he would get half of it blasted, melted, or bent to the point of non-usability. He uses the power rarely, and almost never in fights.

On a different note, So, Shattered Logic, you want your character to be terrifyingly creepy, terror-inducing epic, right? He's a clown. Nuff said.

Edited by Bridge Boy

On a different note, So, Shattered Logic, you want your character to be terrifyingly creepy, terror-inducing epic, right? He's a clown. Nuff said.

If anyone ever creates a clown Epic I will come at them with my entire Epic army and every ally they can muster.

:angry: 

No Epic clowns.

That seems like a rather large number of random powers for a canon fodder Epic but appart from that I don't see a problem.

On the term Blueberry, it doesn't really get used but tecnically one character kind of got that as a nick name, so... don't mess with the Blueberry, because she can totally eliminate you. :ph34r:

If anyone ever creates a clown Epic I will come at them with my entire Epic army and every ally they can muster.

:angry: 

No Epic clowns.

Something personal?

Your Epic weakness? :ph34r:

Nooooooo  :ph34r: 

That seems like a rather large number of random powers for a canon fodder Epic but appart from that I don't see a problem.

On the term Blueberry, it doesn't really get used but tecnically one character kind of got that as a nick name, so... don't mess with the Blueberry, because she can totally eliminate you. :ph34r:

Something personal?

Seems appropriate for Astoria I suppose :P

Nooooooo  :ph34r: 

Seems appropriate for Astoria I suppose :P

Clowns, one of the primal fears of the Voidus.

Not really if it's supposed to be one of the Epics just iving there. The big name Epics we already know pretty muched used up the quota of very powerful Epics in the city, not counting those that recently entered it. So all no names that are supposed to be from Astoria don't have any reason to be especially powerful, if anything they shouldn't be.

Are there even other Epics in Astoria except the named ones, and the ones in Icesteel Keep? I never got the sense that there were. Astoria is pretty small, after all.

The idea was that the town grew quite significantly all things considered (and then there's that we just completely messed up the ratio :ph34r: ) Nothing left on High Epic level though.

Quick opinion poll: I was considering making the Unicyclist's bagpipes work kind of like a Shardblade. Not in the sense that their song could cut through souls (well, except maybe with Lightwards, but that's just because he'll find the song so annoying that what's left of his soul will disintegrate :P) but in the sense that he can summon them from anywhere, provided his weakness isn't in effect. Thoughts? 

Quick opinion poll: I was considering making the Unicyclist's bagpipes work kind of like a Shardblade. Not in the sense that their song could cut through souls (well, except maybe with Lightwards, but that's just because he'll find the song so annoying that what's left of his soul will disintegrate :P) but in the sense that he can summon them from anywhere, provided his weakness isn't in effect. Thoughts? 

I like that idea. There are examples of Epics whose powers rely on certain objects--Curveball's just a normal man without a gun--but I think it fits the Unicyclist, who would never be seen without his bagpipes and unicycle.

Summoning something isn't that strange a power, though if you want to giv him an additional power like this I'm not sure if it should be tied to one specific bagpie that could be destroyed. (Is he ever going to play soul music? ;) )

Summoning something isn't that strange a power, though if you want to giv him an additional power like this I'm not sure if it should be tied to one specific bagpie that could be destroyed. (Is he ever going to play soul music? ;) )

So summoning any set of bagpipes, then? That would make a lot more sense, especially since the first thing most Epics would do after realizing what his bagpipes can do would be to destroy them. And now I'm getting the mental image of Lightwards shooting the bagpipes, only for the Unicyclist to summon another set. :lol:

(Maybe...:ph34r:)

So summoning any set of bagpipes, then? That would make a lot more sense, especially since the first thing most Epics would do after realizing what his bagpipes can do would be to destroy them. And now I'm getting the mental image of Lightwards shooting the bagpipes, only for the Unicyclist to summon another set. :lol:

(Maybe... :ph34r:)

Lightwards may have defeated death but only the Unicyclist has defeated the death of an inanimate object. :P

(And soon the Dalles would despair on the knowledge that the Master of Burgers wasn't even the strangest thing visiting from the next city.)