Now to give the Unicyclist a tragic flashback to the day he shared his life ambitions with his father. :ph34r:

I still need to see that movie, but I can see that casting choice. If we get the other actors we've considered--David Tennant as Nathan (though Nathan is a good bit younger), Nathan Fillion as Deathwish--the WHIO movie will have one heck of an all-star cast. :ph34r:

"You see, Sammy the Vanilla-pus, when I was a normal young child, my father always disapproved of unicyclists. Whenever we went to the circus together, he'd always cover my eyes when they rolled into the ring, to protect me from the evil black magic that allowed them to ride what he regarded as terrible one-wheeled atrocities. And every time when we got home, he would look me in the eyes and say 'Son, if I ever catch you laying even one finger on a unicycle, I'll make you eat it. And then I'll make you choke it back out again, or my name's not Tommy Lee Jones."

"...OK, you'll have to start over. I think I missed the steps between 'normal young child' and 'What-The-Heck-Ville.'"

Can we make Autumn Glass Scottish, just so Karen Gillan can play her? :ph34r::P

"You see, Sammy the Vanilla-pus, when I was a normal young child, my father always disapproved of unicyclists. Whenever we went to the circus together, he'd always cover my eyes when they rolled into the ring, to protect me from the evil black magic that allowed them to ride what he regarded as terrible one-wheeled atrocities. And every time when we got home, he would look me in the eyes and say 'Son, if I ever catch you laying even one finger on a unicycle, I'll make you eat it. And then I'll make you choke it back out again, or my name's not Tommy Lee Jones."

"...OK, you'll have to start over. I think I missed the steps between 'normal young child' and 'What-The-Heck-Ville.'"

I don't think I can upvote this enough. Phineas & Ferb & Doctor Who all in one? Heck yes!

Now to give the Unicyclist a tragic flashback to the day he shared his life ambitions with his father.  :ph34r:

I still need to see that movie, but I can see that casting choice. If we get the other actors we've considered--David Tennant as Nathan (though Nathan is a good bit younger), Nathan Fillion as Deathwish--the WHIO movie will have one heck of an all-star cast.  :ph34r:

I would watch this.

Edited by Slowswift

"No, no, NO! You're not supposed to say anything! You're supposed to listen sympathetically and then make a weird 'kkkkkkkk' sort of noise when I'm done! This is my Emotionally Scarring Backstory we're talking about!"

"....Kay.....I'm gonna go stand over there with Funtimes. See how she's waving a churro like a magic wand? That's way saner than what you just told me."

If so, I think we'd be obligated by all the forces governing fandoms to cast Arthur Darvill as Vapor Snake. :ph34r:

Well...It is common knowledge that unycicles are used by the illuminati to carry out their various schemes.

Who formed América? Unyciclists.

Who invented the atomic bomb? Unyciclists

Who secretly rule over the nation? Actually, the answer to that is ponies. But those are another group.

A much more creepier and secretive group.

Also, upvote for bringing up Funtimes, Twi. Because she is my favorite epic of what i''ve read so far in the Oregon thread.

Well, after Big Al. #SausageMcmuffinsareSOcool.

Edited by Random_illuminati

I don't think I can upvote this enough. Phineas & Ferb & Doctor Who all in one? Heck yes!

You should have been here back when we rewrote "Busted" to be sung by Max Kennon and Remington Springfield. :ph34r:

If so, I think we'd be obligated by all the forces governing fandoms to cast Arthur Darvill as Vapor Snake. :ph34r:

Didn't you say before that a female Matt Smith would be your ideal choice for Doctor Funtimes? :ph34r:

The amount of :ph34r: 's in here make me slightly uncomfortable...

Never mind the fact that I use them all the time too. :ph34r:

Ninja smiley revels in your uncomfortable state, it will make it easier to sneak up on you.  :ph34r:

Oh, and just in case Voidus the God of Slowpokes is listening, i would like to battle in a zero gravity room, like, a room that makes you question your sanity. A room resembling outer space, with zero gravity, with random Junk lying around. Random GIANT Junk. Like a GIANT fork, a GIANT dorito bag, a GIANT baseball and maybe Even a GIANT rubber ducky.

Also, what if the people in Newcago watched television shows like this in Steelheart's 100 entertainment channels? Just a random thought.

Oh, and just in case Voidus the God of Slowpokes is listening, i would like to battle in a zero gravity room, like, a room that makes you question your sanity. A room resembling outer space, with zero gravity, with random Junk lying around. Random GIANT Junk. Like a GIANT fork, a GIANT dorito bag, a GIANT baseball and maybe Even a GIANT rubber ducky.

Also, what if the people in Newcago watched television shows like this in Steelheart's 100 entertainment channels? Just a random thought

The god of slowpokes is always listening, he might just be slow to respond sometimes :P

Sounds good, exactly the kind of creative battlefield that Soulcaster would approve of. Any ideas for who you wanted to be in this fight? I assume Substance for your character, did you want to try and tee up something with Blackhoof and lady Deathskull or start out with a fight against someone else?

Also, what if the people in Newcago watched television shows like this in Steelheart's 100 entertainment channels? Just a random thought

I think if you lived in a city where random people with superpowers could murder you on a whim or tear down your neighborhood in a minor scuffle, the last thing you'd want to watch on your limited leisure time is more people with superpowers fighting on your TV screen.

I think most of the entertainment channels would be filled with nostalgic sitcoms or old classic films, like the westerns David watched at the foundry.

The god of slowpokes is always listening, he might just be slow to respond sometimes :P

Sounds good, exactly the kind of creative battlefield that Soulcaster would approve of. Any ideas for who you wanted to be in this fight? I assume Substance for your character, did you want to try and tee up something with Blackhoof and lady Deathskull or start out with a fight against someone else?

I will fight with anyone really, most of the people chose physycal epics. No energy epics. No nothing.

How will your fracking superstrenght help you in outer space with a GIANT bag of doritos huh epics????

Mwahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaah! Mwahahahahahaah! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaaahaa!

Also, i can't help but to notice this Question thread is dying. I feel like we should all Pay our minute of silence to It.

She served us well didn't she? So much planning was accomplished. *sniff* and to *sniff* think...that *sniff* It all started with a pug!!!! *críes desesperately*

Also, yay! I finally learned to quote....sorta.

Hmm... I'm not Voidus, but I don't really think that hunting down "lame" Epics is the Salem City Guard's job. Soulcaster can always balance the fights by tweaking powers or the Arena design, and in my headcanon there are different brackets, like Close-Range, Unpowered, Survival, or Upgraded where "weaker" Epics could fight without being any different than their more powerful counterparts.

If you want an arena design, Voidus, what are the powersets of both contestants?

Edited by Mckeedee123

Well...umm...maybe the people did enjoy watching epics getting their calamity-gifted butts handed to them. After all..who DOESN'T like to see people fight? And think about It. Reckoners watching random epics fight would actually benefit them. What if the big ol' mean epic RandomGrapefruit comes to town? Easy! His weakness is pizza dressing! As seen on tv!!! Oh no! Prof! Look! SuicideTrashcan is out to get us!

"No worries, David you silly child! He is lactose intolerant and afraid of carrots! As seen on tv!!!

I think if you lived in a city where random people with superpowers could murder you on a whim or tear down your neighborhood in a minor scuffle, the last thing you'd want to watch on your limited leisure time is more people with superpowers fighting on your TV screen.

I think most of the entertainment channels would be filled with nostalgic sitcoms or old classic films, like the westerns David watched at the foundry.

Leal, added quote wrong. :P

Instead of a minute of silence I propose a minute of noise by doing what we do best: fill up threads faster than Sadeas lines his pockets with bloodmoney from abusing slaves.

:P

Sadeas sucks. Who would win in a fight: Sadeas without Shardplate or Blade, or Protector Pug?

Oh, who am I kidding. All hail Protector Pug, friend to bridgemen! :D

Hmm... I'm not Voidus, but I don't really think that hunting down "lame" Epics is the Salem City Guard's job. Soulcaster can always balance the fights by tweaking powers or the Arena design, and in my headcanon there are different brackets, like Close-Range, Unpowered, Survival, or Upgraded where "weaker" Epics could fight without being any different than their more powerful counterparts.

If you want an arena design, Voidus, what are the powersets of both contestants?

Yeah I was going to mention something about that, along with the fact that punching a member of the guard and injuring a bunch more is not a great way to get in Soulcasters good books.

But members of the guard would be given a fair ammount of leeway in how exactly they exercise their powers so it's not impossible.

Did you mean the Savannah fight?

Sadeas sucks. Who would win in a fight: Sadeas without Shardplate or Blade, or Protector Pug?

Oh, who am I kidding. All hail Protector Pug, friend to bridgemen! :D

pug-in-king-royalty-costume.jpg

All hail the new Highprince of Information!

Yeah, i was bored. Wanted action. I can modify It if you wish, but i think of SoulCaster as the type of guy who usually runs tv shows. He doesn't care how but he wants Ratings.

More or less accurate, he's still interested in keeping the town relatively free of trouble but most of his time revolves around the arena. (Although he cares more about his own entertainment than he would about ratings but it essentially ammounts to the same thing. :P)

Edited by Voidus

Well...umm...maybe the people did enjoy watching epics getting their calamity-gifted butts handed to them. After all..who DOESN'T like to see people fight? And think about It. Reckoners watching random epics fight would actually benefit them. What if the big ol' mean epic RandomGrapefruit comes to town? Easy! His weakness is pizza dressing! As seen on tv!!! Oh no! Prof! Look! SuicideTrashcan is out to get us!

"No worries, David you silly child! He is lactose intolerant and afraid of carrots! As seen on tv!!!

Leal, added quote wrong. :P

I don't know; in a city ruled by Epics, populated by people who probably saw turf wars waged in various areas, I think watching Epics duke it out would be more of the same at best and a PTSD trigger at worst.