You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

3 minutes ago, Draginon said:

You know you're a fan when you can't decide between getting the newest book day of or during the book tour. The struggle is real!

When you're at BYU so you don't have to make this choice B) :P

(Or, what @Calderis said :ph34r:)

Edited by Taliax
Ninja'd

24 minutes ago, Calderis said:

Book day of, taken to tour for signing. 

Do it. 

25 minutes ago, Taliax said:

When you're at BYU so you don't have to make this choice B) :P

(Or, what @Calderis said :ph34r:)

Except that Murder by the Book, the one I would go, requires buying from them the day of the tour in order to get it signed.

2 minutes ago, Draginon said:

Except that Murder by the Book, the one I would go, requires buying from them the day of the tour in order to get it signed.

That's crap... I have to call Powell’s now and make sure that's not an issue for me... 

4 minutes ago, Calderis said:

That's crap... I have to call Powell’s now and make sure that's not an issue for me... 

Now you see the dilemma. You should also check how many books you can bring to sign since Murder is allowing 3 past books.

When you think of "Syl" every time you hear or say the word "sill".

When you think of Hoid's story about Fleet when you see a semi-truck with the word "fleet" on it while driving.

When you start wishing Hyrule was part of the cosmere and compare the pieces of the Triforce to Shards of Adonalsium. (Yeesh, I keep making Zelda/Cosmere connections. Welp, there's fanboying for ya.)

When you keep on having these dreams about meeting Brandon Sanderson.

Or when you start cracking up because your brother was playing with Legos, and he snapped a Lego man if half, and he said, "The person Snapped!"

OR, when you see this outside,

IMG_20170803_180827.thumb.jpg.74afbfa9d0493535ae76701046b6628b.jpg

And all you can think is "Highstorm, highstorm, highstorm, highstorm" or "The Everstorm looms. And the Assassin has arrived."

Edited by Tesh

On 7/27/2017 at 11:49 AM, AngelEy3 said:

I think technically you only need to pierce one ear to be Vin? Or you could get a snazzy clip-on 

Spoiler

Thanks @AngelEy3 for this a couple days back! :D Here are the results of my ghetto accessorizing :P (It's made out of aluminum foil duct tape, cardboard, and a clip-on thing from Hobby Lobby)

So, uh, yeah, when you do this.  ^^;

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

Edit: sorry for the random spoiler tag, I was going to put the pics in it but I couldn't figure out how.

Edited by Taliax

When you have been listing to music, and you hear a song that starts with, "I drive a beat-up car, a caravan the color blue," and all you can think of are Kaladin's eyes. :rolleyes:

Or when the next song, (my favorite song ever) comes on, all you can think of is how great it would be to be a Windrunner. This is why:

52 minutes ago, Tesh said:

When you are looking at reviews for TWoK and are genuinely upset that the first one you look at has 4.64 stars. (It should be 5). But there are 10,875 reviews. I need to read some of them...

Goodreads really confuses me and I always take the reviews and ratings with a grain of salt. Oathbringer already has the following star ratings:

1- 24

2- 9

3. 29

4. 154

5. 622

That's a lot of ratings for a book so tightly under wraps.

Nearly all the bad ratings go something like this: "I've heard a lot of good things about this author and so decided to try.......... this book turned out to be so slow I didn't get what was going on and stopped a quarter through the book.. ect"

you guys need some perseverance!!!! Also they usually end by going "I apologize if I've offended those Sanderfans out there but we are all entitled to our own opinions." Yes we are, but still grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by Sami